Can't decide which cat to keep...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

Which cat to keep?

1) Osiris
10%
2) Isis
8%
3) Rak'Shiri
55%
4) None
27%

Total votes: 51

TheMidnightSpirit
Realm: Turalyon

Can't decide which cat to keep...

Unread post by TheMidnightSpirit »

Here is my problem: I've 4 cats and I don't know which one to keep.
I'm going to keep Sekhet (Sambas) and 1 more..

1) Osiris - He was my first 85 tame, so he means something to me - But I've come to hate the hunched tiger skin :'(

2) Isis - The only reason I tamed her was because I thought the skin was being removed i Cata - I like the skin, but I don't feel anything for her.

3) Rak'Shiri - He is rare and I like the skin - But he is just some random cat to me..
Last edited by TheMidnightSpirit on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Can't decide which cat to keep...

Unread post by Lupis »

D'oh! Stupid stupid me.
I voted for the tiger, but I didn't read the question right. I meant, drop the tiger.
I'd keep Rak'shiri, if you like the skin. Maybe run around with him more and you'll grow to like him?
The others seem kind of useless, if you really don't like them.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

If you don't like any of them, really, why keep one? You have Sambas whom you love; I'd just free up a slot for another pet.

I can't say any of them seem to click with your char in appearance, either. The white frostsaber looks okay, but makes you both look rather washed-out I think; the orange tiger does look good but there's nothing linking him to your appearance, exactly.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

I think if none of them click with your hunter then just release them all. There are alot of other cats you may click with or other pets, and a few new patch pets coming so just keep the pets you like, and release the others to roam free ^.^

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Samarachan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Samarachan »

Keep the Osiris. You tamed the others with no feeling, but he means something to you. Isn't that more important than a skin? :P
Pwncess
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor (US)

Unread post by Pwncess »

I haven't voted yet, only because after reading your descriptions for each pet, I have a different opinion.
If you don't like any of them very much/they don't mean much to you, why keep any of them?
You can open up stable slots for other pets you might come across and won't have to worry about which to abandon.
2 of them aren't rare or gone and Rak'shiri isn't super duper rare imo. (I love mine, but not the point)

My vote is for you to ditch em all and get a pet that you do enjoy having so you don't feel they're just cluttering up your stable. (:

Being a Hunter is like Pokemon.
I gotta tame em all!

It's a good thing I love Pokemon, too!
My Stable
My Mounts
My Companions

Aeliel
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Aeliel »

Ditch Isis and Osiris, since you're not terribly attached to either of them. Keep Rak'shiri, run around with him a bit more, and if you don't bond, ditch him too. 's what I'd do.
-=[ Dreams of Iso'rath ]=-
-=[ Image ]=-
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

You don't seem terribly attached to any of these cats, why not ditch them all and just keep Sambas? :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I agree with everyone else. If you don't like them, why are they in your stable at all, since you have one cat that you love?
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

I also chose Rak'shiri... I think she looks good with your char. Not that the other two don't, but I think with the facial tats it goes really well. I was like you when I tamed my ghost saber. I kinda liked it but did it more cause I thought it would be removed and when I found out it wasn't... Well I let her go back where I got her from. :D Only reason I say to not keep the hunched tiger is that I know how it feels to have a quirk about it that you just can't avoid. If you hate the hunched look get rid of it. Just remember, if you change your mind on it, you can get it back super easy. As with the ghost saber (easy? how many statues did *I* have to open to get that darn cat!?)

Good luck~
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rak'shiri is definitely a night elf pet and worth keeping. He's beautiful and exotic and finding him is a pain. The others just dont match well with your toon.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

vanquished14
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by vanquished14 »

I tamed Rak'Shiri ages ago for his Aqua Cat Skin. When they converted it to black I dropped him for the aqua quest mob. If you tamed Rak'Shiri for the skin you might could do that. Really you only need one Cat and Sambas fills that void so, if you aren't attached to any of them, you could let them all go really.

Feydakin
Realm: Rexxar

Unread post by Feydakin »

Looks like a landslide for Rak'shiri so far... Have you given any thought to looking at Duskfang?
Konor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Konor »

I love my Rak'Shiri so you know how I voted. The Saber cats are just incredible.

I also cannot stand the hunched over look. The poor cat looks in pain like it just wants to lay down and die.

But if you don't like either, don't clog up your stable for pets you will really enjoy! <<I tell myself that daily.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

vanquished14 wrote:I tamed Rak'Shiri ages ago for his Aqua Cat Skin. When they converted it to black I dropped him for the aqua quest mob. If you tamed Rak'Shiri for the skin you might could do that. Really you only need one Cat and Sambas fills that void so, if you aren't attached to any of them, you could let them all go really.
Rak'shiri isnt black. He's white.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

I vote for Rak - because he may come to mean something to you if you use him. :D Plus he's just gorgeous.
Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

Heheheh always a matter of the utmost thought.. which to keep and love and which to send back to the wild... let me throw a screwdriver in this.. go get Winna's Kitten.. Lovely green and orange skin!!

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

I voted none, because it sounds as if you don't really like any of them.

If you still absolutely want to keep one of them anyway, I'd say give Rak another chance. He looks best with your char and if you take him out and about a bit you may still bond with him. I don't like the hunched cats either because it annoys me how they seem to always stare intently at the ground.

But maybe you should just look for another type of cat that you can attach to more, or just be content with Sambas and don't have a second cat at all.

Lok'tar ogar!

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

I'd keep Isis, what with the Ghost Saber being my favourite kitty ever. <3
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Pwncess wrote:I haven't voted yet, only because after reading your descriptions for each pet, I have a different opinion.
If you don't like any of them very much/they don't mean much to you, why keep any of them?
You can open up stable slots for other pets you might come across and won't have to worry about which to abandon.
2 of them aren't rare or gone and Rak'shiri isn't super duper rare imo. (I love mine, but not the point)

My vote is for you to ditch em all and get a pet that you do enjoy having so you don't feel they're just cluttering up your stable. (:
This 100%. I'm not voting because really ............. if you don't like them don't keep them plain and simple. Not like you can't get them back. So boom, you've just opened up three stable slots.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!