Your "Zomg I must have you on all my chars!" pet?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Your "Zomg I must have you on all my chars!" pet?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mozag wrote:Can't say that there's a particular animal I want on all hunters, simply because I like too many skins to repeat one constantly. Also, my hunters are all different races, and four of them have pets that I feel would suit just them. The other two are a combination of what would suit that character, and what pets I still want, and am missing on the others.
This basically applies to my hunters as well. I try to keep their stables as unique from each other as possible, maximizing the use of all those combined pet possibilities instead of repeating them. :3 There isn't really a particular mob or pet type that is common between my characters since it all depends on what would suit them individually.
Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Jäysee »

:headbang: :hug: :headbang:

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Spika aka Arash-Ethis, the white windserpent. I need her on every hunter.
Samarachan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Samarachan »

Vephriel wrote:
Mozag wrote:Can't say that there's a particular animal I want on all hunters, simply because I like too many skins to repeat one constantly. Also, my hunters are all different races, and four of them have pets that I feel would suit just them. The other two are a combination of what would suit that character, and what pets I still want, and am missing on the others.
This basically applies to my hunters as well. I try to keep their stables as unique from each other as possible, maximizing the use of all those combined pet possibilities instead of repeating them. :3 There isn't really a particular mob or pet type that is common between my characters since it all depends on what would suit them individually.
Well in my story all my hunters are draenei, females, with the same hair but different colors. I imagine they're triplets ^^
And while all of them have their individuality and own unique pets, there's also the one pet who they say "IF SHE CAN TAME IT SO CAN I!" And so it begins.

Kinda like kids and toys :D
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Samarachan wrote:Have any? A pet that you simply MUST have on all your hunters? I do, quite a few. Decided this in my head, not caring how long it will take.

All my hunters WILL and MUST have:
Terrorpene
Skoll
Madexx (possibly different color each)
Sambas
possibly Loque.

Those are among my fave pets, and I will have one for each of my hunters. Crazy? Yes. Determined? Yesser.

So, which pet is your weakness that you just can't not tame? :3
I don't want more than 1 of the same pet amongst my hunters - I have 9 hunters (so far), and having different pets is a big part of what makes them feel unique to me (plus, I'd feel guilty about hunters who don't have any, and last but not least, I only have so much time).

This is not to say that I'll turn my nose up should I trip over the same pet on a second+ hunter; that's how my male nelf got Skoll and my BE got Aotona... but otherwise once I've managed to track down a new pet for one of my hunters, I'm not going to go looking for it again.

But that's just me. :)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Beetles. I wish they were tameable at a lower level, mid-20s at least.
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

Old Cliff Jumper for sure!
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I have 3 hunters, and I tried really hard to not have repeats on any of them, even trying to not have repeating families, but that did not happen. I have Loque on all 3, and I'm a fan of the Lions, so Echeyakee, Humar, Araga, and Sambas.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I don't really have any pets like that. Grush and Teigan have rather different stables and I like it that way. I think the only pet they have in common right now is Skoll, and I'm considering letting Teigan's Skoll go. The spirit beasts suit Grush in a way they don't Teigan, while I could never see Grush with the green cat or glow-crab which are my favorites on Teigan.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

silithid of some kind, Dire raven (in loving memory of my bird Zamies <3) and a chimera.... and by chimera i probably mean both the razza and the nuramoc. probably a ghost saber as well.

Superunknown
Realm: Kul Tiras

Unread post by Superunknown »

Krondor wrote:Image

:headbang: :hug: :headbang:
this guy for sure. tamed on both hunters when they hit 60 back in classic.
Zeanah
Realm: Anetheron

Unread post by Zeanah »

I have a huge love for the ghost saber skin, no matter how many times (8x to date) I tame & send her to sanctuary, I always go back for her, again & again, was nervous with cata, so I kept her & leveled her, gosh she's the best kitty ever still! /loves, cuddles & kisses Zhefeara
Rarako
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar, Mug'thol

Unread post by Rarako »

I just tend to tame something on my main hunter and then get it on an alt after it leaves my stables. My old hunter Cartamanda had the clutch mother for a bit and when she was deleted her replacement Rarako picked up Vasha.

Quite a few of Sersallia's old companions have made there way to the arms of others. Niori now has Humar (one of Sers oldest allies Hogosha, now Kajlka). Reiza now has a little red lynx cub (Ballarous now Alisun) and a dragonhawk that "is" Sers old pet, Cindersight. Once Reiza hits 48 she is getting a red hyena (Hadrin who is with Sers at the moment) and Sers will have just Meza again (there is a big RP with this....).

Many thanks to Vephriel for the amazing sig!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Pets I seem to end up with on all of my hunters: a boar, a white wind serpent, a tallstrider, and Mist Howler. Rhyela ended up trading in Mist Howler for Snarler because he fit her better. Niara has a tallstrider and Mist Howler (haven't gotten a boar or the wind serpent yet), and Adonys has Mazzranache. :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Unread post by Vetiver »

i have three Snort the Hecklers, all of them named Violet >_>

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

For me it's cats. Cats, cats, cats. This also goes for wolves/worgs, and dogs. Nearly all my hunters have at least one to a few from one of these three families as pets, because somehow, they /always/ manage to charm their way into my stables be they rares or not. Sneaky little devils.
Sarai
Realm: Feathermoon, several alts on others

Unread post by Sarai »

Loque'nahak. Both my high-level hunters have him now, and I just need to get my next one 5 more levels before his search begins. I'm even plotting having BM off-specs for all my non-BM hunters just so they can tame him if they find him.

And cats. Cats, cats, cats. All my hunters have at least one cat, and my level 21 Nelf on Silver Hand has 3 already. XD
Sig made by me
ImageWhy yes, I am an altoholic...
My blog.
Cerah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Alterac Mtns, Maelstrom, Nesingwary, Silver Hand

Unread post by Cerah »

Raptors and Scorpids!

ScorponokImage and Beauty Image were Cerah's first pets, and my other hunters have either already continued the theme, or they plan to.

On Leata:
QuickstrikeImage and Nightfire Image

On Lydeea, I want Image (preferably Vile Sting), Image, or a black Maddex, and I want to colour-change Veruca from Image to Image when she's a high enough level, to match her black and white colour theme.

On Toeph I had Suki Image, who turned into a Silithid. I'll have to go out and retame her. I'll have to decide on a raptor for Toeph, but I'll find the perfect one when I least expect it.

Visit Pop Seagull Publishing
Original Canadian Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
Sleep is Temporary. Reading is Forever!

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

Earlier I said Old Cliff Jumper, which I still stand by. But I am also going to add Snarler to the list!
Bashkarr
Realm: Madoran, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Bashkarr »

Jadefang! At first, I didn't have any desire to tame a shale spider, but figured I should at least have one for the buff, and being a rare collector, that sealed the deal for me. After a short camp, she was mine-- and within 5 minutes of using her, I was hooked forever. 'Halflife' is my main tank pet at the moment on my main, and has a twin on my alt hunter who fills the same role. I never get tired of the squeeing!