That definitely helps my fear of sharks -_-;

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
swordoath
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Re: That definitely helps my fear of sharks -_-;

Unread post by swordoath »

Cerah wrote:I'm in St. Catharines, and Brock, my university, has a really good Earth Sciences department (from what I heard anyway, I took Astronomy for my science credit), and the Niagara Escarpment, a really prominent geological feature, goes right through the university grounds. If you're interested in that sort of thing, you should give it a visit :)

I've been following that documentary, actually. I love the Nature of Things! Isn't this week's edition on the Ring of Fire too?

It's really cool that you know an actual geologist! You're really lucky!
I'm just kind of into everything. I like to learn a something about any topic that presents itself. Geology is really neat though. I've been through that area but it was a while ago; I should try to head out that way again once things are a little less "all over the place" for me.

The show is on a break this week for some kind of speciality programming. The website says it continues on the 18th.

I've only talked with him briefly, but it's pretty awesome that I've gotten the chance. He's a pretty cool guy. He's really into his work but he's pretty humble about it; he won't really talk about it unless you show an interest first.

Credit for awesome signature to the awesome Vephriel

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: That definitely helps my fear of sharks -_-;

Unread post by Vephriel »

Shameless bump for more hilarity.

I'm levelling my Goblin shaman, and naturally this happens:

The sharks are out to get me. >_>
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_121010_012813.png