Since Anduin aged will all the kids age?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Since Anduin aged will all the kids age?

Unread post by Arwyn »

If you saw or will see the Cynical Brit,aka TotalBiscuit, aka TotalHalibut's, Youtube vid: Cataclysm Beta-Stormwind from the Air, its shown that Anduin Wrynn has finally grown up! Which I guess would make him about sixteen since he was ten when his dad disappeared and it took six years for Varian to finally return.

So now that Anduin has finally hit puberty do you think all the kids who ran around Stormwind or even Ogrimmar will finally be grown up when Cata comes out. Or will they be forever trapped as children?
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Since Anduin aged will all the kids age?

Unread post by Rawr »

Trapped so that we can still get their minipets :mrgreen:

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I just wish that kid who stole that girls dolly were flagged for PvP. :| Or at least grow up so he can be flagged and I can come into Stormwind to give him a beat down. =P

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I KNEW those Warlocks were going to summon something they couldn't control...and now they've gone and blown up the park!! RIP Slaughtered Lamb, RIP. Wonder what they were trying to summon...probably some giant demon that some gnome lock thought he could control! Damn Gnomes!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

i'm hoping all the kids have grown up to into teens, and thats theres new kids about. theres orc kids in the barens, as well as orgrimmar, maybe other places too.

I wonder if the babies in the shattrah orphanage will have grown up into kids, i still wanna see a kid tauren :D
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Makoes wrote:I KNEW those Warlocks were going to summon something they couldn't control...and now they've gone and blown up the park!! RIP Slaughtered Lamb, RIP. Wonder what they were trying to summon...probably some giant demon that some gnome lock thought he could control! Damn Gnomes!
Wilfred Fizzlebang isn't evidence enough of this?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Tygamoon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Tygamoon »

Back years ago (about the beginning of BC) my friend was running around exploring stuff. He had just gotten the game and took a break from leveling at about 50ish. So on one of his little runs he followed the children that walk around Stormwind so see where they go. After wandering around SW they headed out to Elwynn Forest to the house north of Crystal Lake with all those profession trainers. They go upstairs and form into a circle. A bit of time later he hears this evil disembodied voice say "You will all die".... I'm betting these young adults wont be wandering around SW coming Cata.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Tygamoon wrote:Back years ago (about the beginning of BC) my friend was running around exploring stuff. He had just gotten the game and took a break from leveling at about 50ish. So on one of his little runs he followed the children that walk around Stormwind so see where they go. After wandering around SW they headed out to Elwynn Forest to the house north of Crystal Lake with all those profession trainers. They go upstairs and form into a circle. A bit of time later he hears this evil disembodied voice say "You will all die".... I'm betting these young adults wont be wandering around SW coming Cata.
Children of Goldshire

A bit to the north of Goldshire there is a house with skinning and leatherworking trainers. On the second floor of this house you can sometimes meet six children forming a pattern of a pentagram, silent and unmoving. They will however occasionally move out of the house to walk/run in a pentagram formation. They return to their house at around 7:40 in the morning, and at this time a soundfile will play something eerie, usually "You will die". Whether they make their rounds at other times of the day is unknown. Unconfirmed rumors also say they despawn at 8:00 pm.
This discovery has spurred massive response[2] among the players. Probably just another easter egg, some say this is just one of the clues pointing towards a scourge-related event.
The children, who appeared around July 10th, often change views. One day they'll face Stormwind City, and other day a mine. It seems they point 5 different locations in Elwynn Forest that make a pentagram.
An additional thread has been created on the World of Warcraft Forums (Beta) discussing some coincidences involved with the children.
In addition, the children have been spotted just outside Stormwind itself.[3]. Whether or not this occurred due to a glitch or a bored programmer has not been determined yet. There are also multiple videos of the children, both in Goldshire, and outside Stormwind[4].
Oddly enough, if you stand in the middle of the kids and use quest helper, you are 666 yards from the Elwynn Forest/Stormwind border.
Courtesy of Wowwiki.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Tygamoon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Tygamoon »

Huh, never bothered to go and actually look for any info on the kids, just thought it funny that my friend went and wasted a bunch of time doing that :) thanks Saturo!
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Saturo wrote:
Makoes wrote:I KNEW those Warlocks were going to summon something they couldn't control...and now they've gone and blown up the park!! RIP Slaughtered Lamb, RIP. Wonder what they were trying to summon...probably some giant demon that some gnome lock thought he could control! Damn Gnomes!
Wilfred Fizzlebang isn't evidence enough of this?
*giggle* :lol:

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ironically saw the little kids the other day. I was worried...
Kryte
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Kryte »

Come Cata, William and Donna will probably be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Haha yeah, that's how it starts isn't it? ˆ—ˆ

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

lol I figures Saturo would get my ref of all people :P

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Saturo wrote:
Tygamoon wrote:Back years ago (about the beginning of BC) my friend was running around exploring stuff. He had just gotten the game and took a break from leveling at about 50ish. So on one of his little runs he followed the children that walk around Stormwind so see where they go. After wandering around SW they headed out to Elwynn Forest to the house north of Crystal Lake with all those profession trainers. They go upstairs and form into a circle. A bit of time later he hears this evil disembodied voice say "You will all die".... I'm betting these young adults wont be wandering around SW coming Cata.
Children of Goldshire

A bit to the north of Goldshire there is a house with skinning and leatherworking trainers. On the second floor of this house you can sometimes meet six children forming a pattern of a pentagram, silent and unmoving. They will however occasionally move out of the house to walk/run in a pentagram formation. They return to their house at around 7:40 in the morning, and at this time a soundfile will play something eerie, usually "You will die". Whether they make their rounds at other times of the day is unknown. Unconfirmed rumors also say they despawn at 8:00 pm.
This discovery has spurred massive response[2] among the players. Probably just another easter egg, some say this is just one of the clues pointing towards a scourge-related event.
The children, who appeared around July 10th, often change views. One day they'll face Stormwind City, and other day a mine. It seems they point 5 different locations in Elwynn Forest that make a pentagram.
An additional thread has been created on the World of Warcraft Forums (Beta) discussing some coincidences involved with the children.
In addition, the children have been spotted just outside Stormwind itself.[3]. Whether or not this occurred due to a glitch or a bored programmer has not been determined yet. There are also multiple videos of the children, both in Goldshire, and outside Stormwind[4].
Oddly enough, if you stand in the middle of the kids and use quest helper, you are 666 yards from the Elwynn Forest/Stormwind border.
Holy mother of God, I have to go look for them now because my curiosity is annoying. ><

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Harpier wrote:
Saturo wrote:
Children of Goldshire

Holy mother of God, I have to go look for them now because my curiosity is annoying. ><
This. This is...oddly disturbing and yet at the same time, so intriguing. Maybe I'll wake myself up early just to hear this soundclip....

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

The Children of Goldshire was one of my favourite easter eggs back in the day.

I spent a long time following them around and I've heard the eerie sound clip for myself on quite a few occasions. I also love when you go into that room at the top floor of the house the music suddenly changes into a chilling, horror-movie type of soundtrack. It's awesome.
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Okay wow. I just went and tracked these kids down and they were all there but holy crap was that creepy! The music changes as soon as you go in the HOUSE too, which makes me also wonder about the two trainers in it.....uuugh. Definitely want to come back and hear the sound clip though.

Also very worried for this one kid Matt, fishing down at the docks...don't get caught up in whatever's going on, kiddo!

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Kind of eerie that the trainers are skinners/leatherworkers too isn't it? ;)
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

All this time and I never knew about the creepy children?!?!?! I'm going to have to wake up early one of these days to check it out, perhaps before work.

Oh and also, Anduin looks older in the face, but he still seems really short. Maybe his mother was a gnome. :lol: Er, no offense, Saturo. <3 :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.