What will you first stop be, in Cata?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Itana
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Where will you log out?

Unread post by Itana »

I was thinking of Thousand Needles. To wake up seeing water around town would be cool. But Barrens also sounds neat. I'm still thinking. :)
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I might just toss my hunter where one of those giant brain bugs spawns. I want one,but in a way they creep me out so I'm curious to see if I can handle one following me. I have a silithid and sometimes I think he's awesome! And other times he freaks me out.

As for my main definitely SW the quests that lead u into cata will be in the capitals.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Valashe wrote:
Azunara wrote:My first step will be to steal my heirloom shoulders back from my hunter.
The current Heirlooms stop working at level 80 IIRC
Figures...This is what I get for not paying attention. :p
Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

I'm going to park my hunter at the flying trainer at Warsong Hold in borean so that I can get my azeroth flying right away. :D
Then it's just a simple matter of taking the zep there back to Org.

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

If they don't send everyone to a city, I plan on logging out just outside the ravine between Org and Razor Hill
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Saturo wrote:Ironforge and Undercity, depending on faction. Hordies go in IF, Allies in UC.

EDIT: But I thought they were planning o port everyone to their racial capital? If so... Sorry belves, cows, spacegoats and hippielves. You'll all have to figure out how to escape your sucky racial cities.
Uh... I'll just take the boat right out of Darnassus to Stormwind? XD Not really that hard to "escape" lol

In any event, I don't mind where I logout considering all the new pets I want will either be only obtainable at 85 (Sambas) or I can get when Shattering hits (Foxes). So I suppose Darnassus it is lol

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Rikaku wrote:
Saturo wrote:Ironforge and Undercity, depending on faction. Hordies go in IF, Allies in UC.

EDIT: But I thought they were planning o port everyone to their racial capital? If so... Sorry belves, cows, spacegoats and hippielves. You'll all have to figure out how to escape your sucky racial cities.
Uh... I'll just take the boat right out of Darnassus to Stormwind? XD Not really that hard to "escape" lol

In any event, I don't mind where I logout considering all the new pets I want will either be only obtainable at 85 (Sambas) or I can get when Shattering hits (Foxes). So I suppose Darnassus it is lol
obviously, that wasn't directed against anyone here. But I've met nelves that asked how to get away from Teldrassil, spam in trade about "how do i leave exodar!?!?!?!?!", and people that thought the only way to leave Quel'Thqpqs was a corpserun trough EPL.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Darknez

Realm: Bloodhoof - EU, Hellscream - EU

Unread post by Darknez »

My warrior will no doubt be parked just outside Zul'Gurub - after the last attempt at trying to get those sodding mounts...

My primary hunter - Stormwind most likely.

Where I log in - that's entirely up to Blizzard! :)
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Saturo wrote:
Rikaku wrote:

obviously, that wasn't directed against anyone here. But I've met nelves that asked how to get away from Teldrassil, spam in trade about "how do i leave exodar!?!?!?!?!", and people that thought the only way to leave Quel'Thqpqs was a corpserun trough EPL.
Oh!
My bad for misunderstanding then =)

Yes... I've met those people too.
Man is the Shattering here yet? I need stuff to do~

Lohuran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sentinels (RP)

Re: What will you first stop be, in Cata?

Unread post by Lohuran »

For 4.0.3a, my first stop will be Blackwing Lair to pick up Chromaggus. IF my lockout doesn't get wiped, that is. If it does, my first stop with be Redridge to pick up a fox. Then I'll scrounge up some guildmates and zerg BWL again to tame a new dragon puppy. And then my stables will be complete!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: What will you first stop be, in Cata?

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Um I don't know. Don't feel like getting any new pets ATM I mean I have not even named my ravanger yet lol