patch 4.0.3a

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: patch 4.0.3a

Unread post by Slickrock »

Kalliope wrote:
Slickrock wrote:Looks like you need to be sure to change your hearth back to your capital city. Taking the boat to SW was annoying.
There's also the port to the Caverns of Time which will put you in Tanaris. Quick and easy access to Azeroth. :D
Well, for the one continent.. :-)

Gomegaz is on my must-tame list now..
Account has been closed at user's request.
Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

LOL, got to IF, tried to set my hearth there, but couldn't because it was evacuated, and no one was killing the elementals.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Slickrock wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
Slickrock wrote:Looks like you need to be sure to change your hearth back to your capital city. Taking the boat to SW was annoying.
There's also the port to the Caverns of Time which will put you in Tanaris. Quick and easy access to Azeroth. :D
Well, for the one continent.. :-)

Gomegaz is on my must-tame list now..
Aye, but getting to Eastern Kingdoms from there is a joke. xD Easy enough to reach Org, Ratchet, or Dustwallow. ^_^

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Bellatryx »

ShadowAkz wrote:EEE! *bounces up and down then rushes off to grind rep/mats for taming Gezz and plan taming routes*

Is there any chance of a large guild taming party on Nesingwary like we did for the lowbie safari?
It's kind of hard to plan a 4.0.3a safari but next time I'm online I'll put on up on the calender for next Tuesday. Any time suggestions?
I do believe there is already a post in the petopian guild section about a guild Gezz taming, not sure how far that is in the way of planning but we can figure something out.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4707

We can also trek to loch modan together and get foxes or go find some other neat pets.

Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: (US) Lothar+Grizzly Hills (A) Alleria+Khadgar (H)

Unread post by Kaswryn »

Bellatryx wrote:
ShadowAkz wrote:EEE! *bounces up and down then rushes off to grind rep/mats for taming Gezz and plan taming routes*

Is there any chance of a large guild taming party on Nesingwary like we did for the lowbie safari?
It's kind of hard to plan a 4.0.3a safari but next time I'm online I'll put on up on the calender for next Tuesday. Any time suggestions?
I do believe there is already a post in the petopian guild section about a guild Gezz taming, not sure how far that is in the way of planning but we can figure something out.

We can also trek to loch modan together and get foxes or go find some other neat pets.
Hmmm, what are the chances realms will be down for several hours of extra maintenance? :D Might be a good idea to ask when the most people will be available. If we can't work out a taming trip, maybe arrange an after-tame party somewhere with all our new pets?

Ah! Yeah, thought I heard something about a Gez party somewhere ^-^

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

*Sigh* It will also remove all the awesomeness and memories of the old world. *Deeper sigh*

Like this. It's my favourite spot to become pitch black.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_092810_203245.jpg
WoWScrnShot_092810_203245.jpg (316.67 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
WoWScrnShot_101310_172922.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101310_172922.jpg (357.52 KiB) Viewed 3363 times

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Bellatryx »

ShadowAkz wrote:
Bellatryx wrote:

Hmmm, what are the chances realms will be down for several hours of extra maintenance? :D Might be a good idea to ask when the most people will be available. If we can't work out a taming trip, maybe arrange an after-tame party somewhere with all our new pets?

Ah! Yeah, thought I heard something about a Gez party somewhere ^-^

I'm not sure its a huge chance..

Oh.. on another note. I just thought, it'd be awesome if the patch didn't turn on the shattering.. if while we were out questing.. all the sudden its like in PoS where we get hearthed to our racial city for safety and everything starts freaking out and changing. If you get hearthed to stormwind.. you'll be nuked for sure.