Fury of the Twilight Clan

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Lupis »

Cult, Bloodhoof

Lightfur idly wondered why he was the one people always came to for comfort. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing himself, much less sure what he should do in the future. He reached up to hold his eagle-shaped necklace in one hand. Stay focused, Light, he told himself.
"Yes... I know." He tried to think of all the possibilities of what would happen next. If nobody retaliated, then he'd keep Ina close, make sure she wasn't hurt. If guards attacked, well, that wasn't a huge worry. If the adventurers attacked... They'd be attacking a very large group.
What if they brought help, like in Azuremyst? That had been fairly bad. They'd probably try to kill him to get Inaara, if only because she was a child.
Hmm.
"If someone attacks us, child, I'll try to get you to them if they have a chance of escape. Then you could flee to the Outlands, it will be safe there."

Faron and Tirrae, Dalaran

Faron sighed, getting up and sniffing the ground to track Rose down.
Tirrae tried to steel herself, glancing around to make sure Azu was coming.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Dalaran

The two goblins caught sight of the others and joined up with them. Glix studied the others for a moment, watching their expressions as they talked amongst themselves and offered words of comfort to each other. She took in a deep breath and straightened, setting a determined expression on her face. Karzix kept his eyes ahead as he walked, expressionless. He paused at the edge of the plaza, deciding to give the mages room for their portal preparations. He crossed his arms and drummed his fingers against them, waiting and watching for the portals to appear. Glix stood quietly beside him, occasionally glancing at the others from time to time. She shifted her weight and looked over at Karzix. He didn't appear to notice, too busy staring off into space. He blinked in confusion as he felt something wrap around his chest and arms and he looked down, stiffening as he belatedly realized Glix was hugging him. She stepped back and offered him an anxious smile.
"You're a good goblin, Karz. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty glad it was our business you tried breaking into, huh?" She let out a halfhearted chuckle. He stared at her for a moment, looking as though he was going to say something before simply nodding in response.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara gave Tirrae a reassuring smile, padding next to her, Koz walking a bit behind her. "Hey, Tirrae? I just wanted to say thank you for everything you ever did to me. I still remember, you were the nicest among the cult beasts, and you were a great friend. To be perfectly honest," she lowered her voice, looking around. "I'm kind of glad the Cult got to me. Then I never would've met you." Brightening, she added, "Anyways, don't worry. We'll be fine. I was a bit worried too, but look at it this way. We're a lot stronger than we were at the start. We have a lot more help than we did before."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Dalaran

Tirrae beamed at Azu, a huge grin on her face. She twisted her neck to rub her head against what would be Azu's shoulder, walking beside her in a more relaxed fashion. Okay, maybe they weren't all going to die. Probably. Anyway, she'd make sure her Hunter got out safe, and there was no way anyone would get to Azu. That was pretty good.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Oh yeah, spose I should post.))

Indigosa and Rosaliah--Dalaran

Indi was a little taken aback by Zaruuk's kiss, but was grinning like a doofus afterwards; she gave Zaruuk's hand a small squeeze as they made their way outside to Umbra. The death knight smiled at the big cat's greeting and pat Umbra on the head. You and I are going to keep an eye on Zar in this fight. she relayed to to Umbra through their bond, hoping the cat would understand. Indi was still concerned about Zaruuk giving into his Man'ari urges, even if he did control them last time. She was also worried about there being a potentially large crowd of people for him to deal with between their forces and the Cult's.

--
Rose was about to yell at the person who grabbed her and spun her around until she realized it was Elevander. She quickly shut her open mouth and blushed yet again. Well, at least she wasn't the only one red in the face. Her eyes flicked back and forth over his, trying to gauge if his request was genuine. Deciding that it was, her features softened and she smiled. "I would like that, Elevander," she replied.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara seemed rather pleased with herself that she had boosted Tirrae's morale, and Kozri was being Kozri, but he was probably fine. He wasn't screaming or shaking or anything. Though, Azu figured he might still be half asleep and kind of numb. She shrugged, walking along with Tirrae, jittering with anticipation.
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse and Moony - Dalaran

Little Mouse halted as she reached the plaza, heaving her shoulders with a sigh. This was it then, the battle she had joined was about to begin. She looked about the plaza at various people, trying to figure out what class they were to keep her mind off the fight.

Moony twitched his ears uneasily. He could feel his hunter's nervousness, and he wanted to show her that it was going to be ok. He rubbed himself on Little Mouse, purring. Maybe she would even pet him for it!

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Dalaran

Magna rode in on Arbennig.

He hopped off and tightly held Asli's hand.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Yvene, Zaruuk, Threnaad and Umbra - Dalaran

"I am going to assume that everyone knows what their job will be during this battle." Yvene spoke up. "If not, report to either myself or Decay for assignment. Mages, get those portals up."
The handful of Kirin-tor mages began to channel, opening up several portals to Thunder's Bluff.

Threnaad jumped a little at the kiss, then turned to look at Myri. He managed a smile.
"You're right. Nothing can stop us two." He replied. He tried to draw strength from that statement, and from his feelings towards the draenei beside him... but he couldn't help but worry about what was goign to happen next.
"Do you have a coin?" He said, also half joking. "If not, I guess I can ride him."

Zaruuk stuck to the outside of the plaza, keeping a wary eye on the now decently sized crowd of people that they had amassed. So long as he went through last, he'd be fine. Although he had know idea how he'd be able to manage the upcoming fight, where he'd have to worry about not one, but two large groups clashing against each other. He swallowed, deciding he'd just have to find some way to deal with it at the time. What else could he do?
Umbra twisted her head, flashing Indi a mental image of Batlek. She had been under the impression she should be attacking the shadow cultist with the other pets. Not to mention there was a small fragment of her old mistress that called for his blood. Stupid clothhead.

~

Inaara - Mulgore

The young priestess said nothing in response, choosing not to mention that she was very unfamiliar with this world and had no idea how to get back to the Outlands. But Lightfur had meant well by saying it, and she was grateful for the offer nonetheless.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi blinked at the image Umbra sent her. Oh right, Umbra needed to distract Batlek. She nodded and smiled to the cat, bestowing wishes of luck and strength through their bond.

Looking over herself, Indi realized she was still wearing her cloth gear. Cursing the death knight ran off to the nearby bank, changing back into her plate, Bloodletter strapped across her back. She returned to Zaruuk's side, figuring they would wait until all the others had passed through the portal before they themselves went.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara beamed at Tirrae, then moved alongside with Kozri where the others of the Bronze Dragonflight were standing. Kozri tried his best to look confident and proud, showing his Flight he wasn't as weak. Azunara looked more confident, standing at full height, tense and ready, watching the portals form.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Dalaran

Glix took in a deep breath to calm her nerves as she watched the portals being formed. Karzix stood up straight like the others, clenching and unclenching his fists as he tried to mentally prepare himself. At least the wait would be over soon - he was starting to believe that sitting around and knowing that a battle was looming before you might possibly be worse than actually fighting. He had no idea how actual soldiers or grunts managed to live this as their jobs.

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa
Dalaran

Asli squeezed Magna's hand as he held onto hers, her eyes on the mages. She took in a break and then let it out slowly before she turned to kiss his cheek. "You are not allowed to die on me." She muttered quietly.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Magnakilro

Magna - Dalaran

"Right right....if I do you'll kill me...." he said with a weak smile as he kissed her, "I won't...I promise...."
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana and Swift - Dalaran

Myri managed a crooked smile in return, doing her best to look confident, though she didn't feel it. The huntress stepped away from the broken and shook her head. "I do as a matter of fact, but since you are offering, he is all yours!" she handed Squire's reins to Thren, sending a silent prayer to The Light that the shaman, and everyone else for that matter, would make it out of this alive. Unsure of what else to say, Myri reached for Thren's hand as the last of the portals went up. "Well, I guess this is it." She looked once more at the Shaman, her expression saying more than words ever could.

Swift stood confidently next to Myri, more than ready to cause some trouble. The fox grinned at Tirrae, his flaming tail wagging in an attempt to reinforce the confidence that Azu had given her.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay walked up to the portals, looking about ready to make a speech.
"Try not to die.", she simply said, leaping through the portal with a loud cheer.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Drae sisters and Banet
Dalaran

"Your girlfriend isn't one for words huh?"
"Nah she really-HEY!" Akira blinked and her cheeks flushed darkly as she glared at Iocha, who simply burst out laughing. "That..she...I....GAH!" Akira twitched as she rushed through the portal, Gnash right behind her.
Iocha stayed back to let others through before she would follow.
Asli smiled and kissed Magna back before she let go of his hand. She looked over at Tyran and the devilsaur let out a roar before she grinned and ran to the portal to leap through.

"Wait up!" Banet blinked and charged ahead to get to the portal. Helthang snorted before he followed. They waited for a group to pass them before they lept through, Iocha following after them.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Magnakilro

Magna - Dalaran

"This is it big guy..."

Arbennig rumbled as they leapt thru.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Feeling rather sentimental, Azuanra nudged Kozri, saying quietly, "You're the best brother a ghost cat could ask for." Kozri looked down, replying, "You're the best sister a dragon could have. Now let's go, before we get all sappy and lose our resolve." Azunara darted through the portal, with Kozri and the Bronze assistance following after.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Dalaran

The two goblins watched as a few of the others went through the portal. They glanced at each other for a moment and finally nodded. They both stepped forward and went through the portal.