Fury of the Twilight Clan

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Nah, you're fine Lupis.))

Jraak - Mulgore

Jraak continued to call, catching sight of some of the beasts still alive. Oh so many of his flock low lay dead. He caught sight of Flock-sister Ambrosia split in half over in the ground. He could see Flock-brother Batlek fighting for his life. Flock-sister Cori and Flock-brother Lightfur seemed to be alive, but who knew for how long. The number of survivors he saw made for a pitiful assault team, let alone a whole flock. He let out another shriek, one mournful and confused. He was flock-less. Again. Left alive while the rest of his flock were struck down. Sure, they had been mammals, but they were his flock nonetheless. He wondered what to do; how was he to fight for his flock when there was no flock to fight for?

Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix tore her attention away from Jraak as she spotted movement out of the corner of her eye. Alarmed at seeing the two elemental beasts coming for her, she began speaking the words to a spell. A runed ring of glowing blue light appeared on the ground before the beasts, its light slowly growing as mist floated up from it ((Ring of Frost)). The mage watched the hyena and cat as they came toward her, waiting anxiously to see if the spell would do its job. Her eyes flicked to Jraak every few moments, trying her best to keep an eye on him should he turn to attack her.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

As she reached for something to drink, Cori expended the last of her mana to put up the anti-magical barrier over Jraak, along with a weak Renew.

Saturo - Mulgore

"The redhead goblin and that guy back there.", she said, pointing at Glix and Vixik.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Arbennig aimed to bite Batlek's arms, to keep him from casting spells. Hopefully

Magna looked around. "Asli?" How could he have lost sight of his wife? He was getting thrown in the Great Sea for this one...
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa
Mulgore

Asli looked around as she heard her name and let out a little curse as she was hit for it. She lept back from the offending cultist and shot them in the neck before she looked again. "Magna, here!"

Tyran had been off nipping some of the other cultists and came at Batlek with a roar as he moved to bite his shoulder.

Akiralios
Mulgore

"Bubble's coming down soon!" Akira warned as she readied her shell for the moment it would. She attacked Batlek with another strike filled with plague before she swung back to try and use them to hurt him. (( Outbreak and Scourge Strike ))

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Magna ran in the direction of the voice.

He stopped right next to his wife, "Heya"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

"Copy that!", Decay said, flashing out another purge, to freeze everything around them. She aimed a quick frosty strike at Batlek to try and keep him preoccupied.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana and Swift
Mulgore

Up until this point, Myri had been leaving Cori alone and firing arrows ay any of the remaining cultists. But upon seeing the priestess heal Jraak, she turned and aimed for the elf. Inaara may have liked her, but Cori was still helping the enemy and had to be stopped. The huntress finally let a poisoned laced arrow fly at the elf.((serpent sting))

After searching through the chaos for several minutes, Swify finally spotted a healer. He limped up to Iocha ad quickly as he could, hopping franctically and looking over his shoulder.

((Do Rose and Faron still consider Jraak a friend?))
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((What did she shoot at Cori?))
Serendipity82

((Edits incoming I'm not thinking right))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

"Glix would win." She said simply, brightening as she saw Myri and Kozri now both attack Cori. She also slowly and carefully began trying to inch away. Maybe she could sneak off?

---

Kozri
Mulgore

The dragon lurched forward as well to attack Cori, firing several arcane missiles at the elf.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

Cori yelped as she got hit by the arrow, letting out a quiet swear as she noticed poison pouring out of the wound. She moved quickly to pull the arrow out, grimacing at the pain, and quickly started casting a small heal, only to panic as the spell fizzled. She sunk down to her knees to cower as she got hit from behind by arcane missiles, scrambling through her bags to find a mana potion.

(("I need more mana!" D:))
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse and Moony - Mulgore

Little Mouse could feel her wounds healing up even through the ice, and threw a grateful glance to Threnaad. Deciding she had been in this ice for long enough, Little Mouse concentrated and called to Moony through their bond.

Moony gave one final swipe towards Batlek, and then raced over to where he sensed his mistress, a growl emerging from his throat as he noticed the mage. He leaped towards her, mouth open and ready to bite. ((Charge))

Little Mouse let Moony's battle emotions seep into her mind, filling her with rage. Breaking her way out of the ice, she stood ready to fight. ((Bestial Wrath))

Serendipity82

((Kira!! Swift is bugging Iocha!))

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri raised her crossbow once more, her eyes briefly flicking to Inaara's corpse. The image of the young draenei standing between Cori and her attackers flitted through the huntress' mind, and Myri lowered her bow. She couldn't do it. Myri pursed her lips and looked away, unsure of what to do. The elf needed to be stopped, but the draenei couldn't bring herself to kill her.

Suddenly, Myri's eyes focused on an object she was all too familiar with. A length of Senisra's rope lay not far off, the mage must have dropped it somehow during their fight. Myri closed her eyes and shuttered briefly at the thought of using that rope on someone else, but it would probably keep Cori from healing healing any other cultist. The huntress made a dash for the rope and grabbed it up, then aimed her bow at Cori once more, hoping her blunt tipped arrow would hit. ((concussive shot))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

The concussive shot hit Cori straight on, giving her a numbing headache to boot. She sunk down to the ground, groaning in pain. Stupid poison. Stupid headache.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

((Faron would consider him friendly enough, yeah... Though I'm kinda ignoring Faron. I say he's with Rose. >.>))

Cult, Bloodhoof

The hyena and cat snarled as they found ice surrounding their paws, then yowled together. The hyena wasted no time and began hacking up globs of poison and acid to spit at Glix, while the cat sparked a fire on its fur and threw a fireball towards Glix, hoping the fire would melt the ice as well.

Lightfur growled as he heard Cori getting attacked. "Cori, the Cult is not going to win this. You may as well just heal the adventurers, for your sake." He grew a vine up to touch Cori, healing her. ((Remove Corruption and Rejuvenation.))

Dalinda scowled at the cat, blasting a ball of fire and a wave of cold wind at it. ((Flame Blast (I think that's what it's called) and Cone of Cold))

Batlek was clearly on the edge of death, and sparks lit in each palm. The shield would go down soon. The death knights would no doubt use another anti-magic spell, but he had no doubt that it would only dampen the damage he would do.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"I'm not healing the cult, I'm protecting friends!", Cori protested, feeling relieved at getting healed. This was not going to end well, she knew that, but keeping people alive was her call and it was what she was going to do.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Lightfur, Bloodhoof

"Understood, Cori, but it's healing your friends and getting killed, or healing the adventurers and living. I would rather you live so I can continue to heal my friend," Lightfur replied.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix squeaked as several of the poison globs splattered onto her, causing her to twist her face into a look of disgust. She shook her arm in an attempt to get some of the poison off, wincing as it began to seep through the fabric of her sleeve and onto her skin. Trying to ignore the burning feeling it left, she jumped out of the way of the fireball, grimacing at the blast of hot air billowing past her. She turned her attention back to the two beasts, her eyes widening in alarm at seeing the ice around the fire cat start to melt. She hurriedly launched several small, sharp bolts of ice at the two ((Ice Lance)).

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"Can't do that.", Cori said with a hint of a sad tone, just as she found a mana potion.