Fury of the Twilight Clan

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Magna gave Arbennig a pat, "You're gonna be taking a break from the adventuring for a while when we get home big guy...."

Arbennig whined. 'But....Decay gave great chin scratches! And and and Swift is fun to play with!'

"No....need to regain your strength. Besides nothing is stopping them from visiting...okay?"

Arbennig huffed.

Magna walked over to Asli, putting an arm around her.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara looked at Tirrae and shook her head. "I died, remember? You can stay with Myri, honestly. I'll be fine. Not much can bother a ghost, and besides, we'll look weird, a lizard and a ghost walking around. You'll be better off Swift and Myri and them."

She then looked at Myri and nodded her thanks. "That way, maybe he won't be as distressed, if he doesn't have to see me go. Better yet, he'll still be hurt and dizzy and won't notice at all. That'd be good, if he forgot about me for a bit." She shrugged, trying not to sound too hurt. Leaving Koz and Tirrae was painful, much as she didn't want to show it.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae was getting even more upset. She sent a mental distress signal to Myri, in essence a plead of "I don't know!". She had no clue what she was doing, where she'd go, who with... She loved and adored Myri, but she knew Azu was really upset, and wanted to do anything she could for her Druid as a last act of devotion.
Frustrated and upset, she shut her eyes tightly, whacking her tail on the ground and shaking her head from side to side.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara winced, looking at the thrashing Tirrae and whimpering. "It's okay, really. Tirrae, it's okay. I don't mind, I don't care. Myri can treat you better and be a better friend." She took a step back, getting ready to just bolt and leave.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana - Mulgore

Tirrae's distress was upsetting Myri, and it wasn't fair that the warpstalker was being torn in two directions, though the huntress couldn't blame her. "Do not leave yet Azu, please." she told the ghost as she repositioned herself in front of Tirrae. She put the warpstalker's head in her hands and scratched her reassuringly. "You know that I will not keep you if you decide to go with Azu. I will miss you very much, but if going with Azu feels right to you then go. You were bonded to her first." The huntress pulled Tirrae into her lap, hugging her close. To say she would miss Tirrae if she went with Azu was an understatement. Myri tried not to play favorites with her pets, and usually succeeded, but in the short amount of time Tirrae had been with her, she had quickly established herself as one of the huntress' favorites. She let Tirrae go, trying to keep her expression neutral and emotions under wraps. It was Tirrae's choice and she wanted to try and make it as easy as possible for her. She especially tried to ignore the small part of her that was a bit miffed at Azu for even bringing the subject up.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae relaxed slightly, though she was still glum. Looking up to Myri, she tried to mentally convey what Azu told her about, if anything, wanting her to keep Kozri safe. The message was rather broken, however, by the other emotions, mostly being regret for doing this to her Hunter.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Serendipity82

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri had a little trouble understanding what Tirrae was getting at, but eventually understood. "So you want to go with Kozri, not Azu?" she asked for clarification. Part of Myri was relieved at this, if only because Kozri would better protect Tirrae. The other part of her was a bit annoyed at Azu once more, but she quickly shoved the feeling away. Who was she to have say? Tirrae had bonded to Azu originally. Really, all she was there for was to keep the warpstalker from going crazy, even though she loved Tirrae. Kozri could do that just as well as she could.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Jraak - Mulgore

Jraak pulled himself up so that he was sitting; his face and body healed but still missing much of his plumage. He chirped a thank you to Lightfur before he left, then looked back to Rose. Her words were full of a lot of mammal concepts he didn't understand, such as innocence and mercy. But he could understand the sentiment behind them; she wanted to cheer him up. He clicked his beak as he thought. Had she been arakkoa herself, he would have moved to preen her. But, alas, mammals didn't seem to appreciate it as much as his species. He'd have to settle for words then.
"Cult-Flock felt wrong without Flock-sister Rose and Flock-brother Faron." He said, trying to find the right way to express himself. He continued to scratch at they hyena beside him. "Jraak glad that Flock-sister Rose, Flock-brother Faron, Flock-sister Cori and Flock-brother Lightfur survive. Zan'kri too." He reached his claw up to touch Serenity.
He sat silent for a time, then started to rattle his beak anxiously.
"Jraak not know what to do now without flock." He admitted out aloud.

~

Threnaad and Yvene - Mulgore

"The few names I know of, yes." The broken responded to the priestess, before sighing and looking away. There was so much he needed to do, but all he really wanted to do was find a place where he could rest and mourn. He simply nodded to Cori before wandering off into the former battlefield.
The vindicators, seeing the ghouls weren't planning on attacking, cautiously lowered their shields, ready to raise them the second they saw movement. Yvene looked up to see Threnaad approaching carrying... Oh blessed Naaru, Inaara had better just be tired. The Exarch peeled away from her troops to run towards Thren, stopping as it became clear her daughter was dead. She moved over to Ina's corpse, carefully brushing back the young girl's hair as tears streamed down her face. She looked up to Thren.
No words were exchanged, but the message on her face was clear enough to him.

Had you not come, she would still be alive.

~

Zaruuk and Umbra - Mulgore

Umbra could feel her mistress' pain, both physical and mental. She attempted to take some of it on herself through their bond, lashing her tail and snarling silently.

Zaruuk watched the ghoul incinerate, frowning a little to himself. It was happening too slow, the creature should have been naught but ash in the blink of an eye. He needed to work on his control of the felflames then. He paused as he felt a strange tugging at his soul. He turned to look at Saturo, before grinning. He recognised the words and patterns of her spellcasting; an enslavement spell. Foolish, she should have recognised that he was not a full demonic eredar. Although, he supposed he should be flattered that he looked that powerful upon sight.
"Here, I require this no-longer." He said, tossing the book the gnome had lent him some weeks prior. He then turned his back on Sat, uninterested. He raised a hand and stared to play with the fel-fire, making it ripple across his forearm.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

((D: I am late again))
Little Mouse and Moony - Mulgore

Little Mouse blinked open her eyes, and stumbled to her feet after the shadow wall had passed. Glancing down at Moony, she knelt beside him worridly. He seemed to be injured almost to the point of unconsciousness. Trying to find any wounds, Little Mouse was confused as she found nothing than a few scratches and ruffled fur.

Suddenly Moony coughed, blood dripping out of his mouth. Little Mouse but her lip. The injuries must be internal- or something. Whatever shadow magic does. She scooped him up in her arms, staggering at his weight. Little Mouse hauled him over to some of the other adventurers, and set him down with a sigh. Now, were there any healers here?

Serendipity82

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri watched Thren as she waited for Kozri to wake and Tirrae to come to a decision. She watched as the broken bore his sad burden down into the battle field, a frown on her face. If it hadn't been for her, if she hadn't tagged along with Thren and the others, Inaara wouldn't be dead. Thren wouldn't be doing what no parent should have to do. The huntress looked away as Yvenne stared accusingly at Thren, feeling sick at heart. She almost stood and went to them, to try and take the blame from the broken, but the draenei couldn't bring herself to do it. She would only end up hurting Thren more than he was already, she was sure of it. Perhaps....perhaps it would be best if she didn't involve herself with him at all anymore. She would only cause him trouble. Myri's heart sank at the thought of leaving the one person she cared about more than anyone else, but she convinced herself it was for the best. He would be better off without her. She looked to Tirrae and the warpstalker's broken horns. Even Tirrae would be better off without her. Myri hadn't even been able to keep her pet safe. No, it would be best if Tirrae went with Kozri - she didn't think it would take much to convince the rogue to bond with the warpstalker. And when Tirrae did, Myri would take Swift and leave. It would also make sure she wasn't the cause of anyone's pain or worry again. The huntress stared blankly ahead, not wanting to stay a moment longer than she had to.
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix blinked at the sight of the green fire flickering across Zaruuk's forearm. For a brief moment she thought it was from the spell the gnome had cast, but she quickly realized that it was draenei himself creating it. The mage furrowed her brow in confusion. That didn't look like any mage spell she had ever seen. Glix peered at Zaruuk, raising her eyebrows once she caught sight of his eyes - the normal green seemed almost brighter; glowing, even.
She glanced to Indi in alarm. Did that have anything to do with the man'ari thing she had been talking about? And Eredar, eredar... the word sounded vaguely familiar. Demons, she suddenly recalled with a frown. She knew very little about demons, but... demons? Glix looked back to Zaruuk, her eyes wide. She jumped as a hand clapped down on her shoulder.
"Don't do that." She muttered with a scowl to Karzix as she looked over her shoulder. He blinked at her, shrugged, and held up a small bag.
"These guys 'ave some loot on 'em. Yah'd bettah 'urry up and snag what yah can." He shook the bag, producing a jingle. She gave it an appraising look. The mage glanced back at Zaruuk and the others, then back to Karzix.
"Right. Good idea." She nodded, feeling somewhat relieved to have an excuse to get away from Indi's cries of pain and scary-Zaruuk. She could certainly use the cash, too. "Keep an eye on that arrakoa, would you?" She asked, nodding at Jraak and frowning upon seeing the arrakoa sitting up.
"I thought you said you took care o' 'him...?"
"I said I fought him. I thought that last blast of shadow magic would have finished him off."
"Rose is talkin' tah 'im."
"Maybe she'll knock some sense into his bird-sized brain, if we're lucky." Glix glowered in Jraak's direction before turning and leaving, making a face at the sight of dead cultists. This had better be worth it.

Karzix drummed his fingers anxiously against his arm as he watched her go. He looked to the others, hoping that the healing would be over soon and they could just get out of there. Looking for something to occupy himself with, he did as Glix asked and took a spot where he could watch Jraak and Rose talk. He sat down, idly counting and inspecting his loot, glancing up at the arrakoa and elf every now and then.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae looked up suddenly. Sadness was washing off her Hunter in waves. Pushing away her own indecision for a moment, she frowned, nudging Myri's hand to try and make her open up and speak. She tried to follow her hunter's gaze, tilting her head when she saw it lead to Thren. What was going on here? She'd thought that they'd been happy together...

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Serendipity82

Myriana and Swift
Mulgore

Myri had to smile at Tirrae's concern and drew her into another hug. Oh she was going to miss her if she left with Koz. Still, the huntress tried to ease the warpstalker's worry. "It is nothing to worry about Tirrae. I am sad for Threnaad." She explained. It was the truth..just not all of it.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa, Willowe, and Rosaliah--Mulgore

Indi felt Umbra close by and latched onto the great cat through their bond, wanting, no, needing, some kind of support through the agony. Where was Zaruuk? She was starting to feel confused that the draenei hadn't even bothered to check on her or make sure she was safe. A tear slid down her cheek and she remembered through her haze that he was probably still his Man'ari self and that no one had probably gone to try and shake him out of it. The death knight nudged at Umbra through their bond. "Help Zaruuk," she said, starting to retreat inside of herself to block out the pain.

Willowe had finally cut the last of Indi's armor off of her, giving Decay her sword back. The worgen began a slow job of healing the death knight, making sure the skin would knit itself back together with little to no scarring.

--
Rose smiled at Jraak while Serenity hummed happily at him and Karma gave him a happy yip. "Jraak can stay with myself and Faron if he wants," the huntress offered. Speaking of Faron...she looked around for him, wondering where the troll and wolf went.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara drooped, trying to decide what to do. She noted Koz twitch from where he was, and figured he would wake up soon. She wanted to be gone by then. She took a few paces back. If she left now, Tirrae would have no choice but to stick with Myri, and besides, the warp stalker couldn't really bond to her, could she? She was just a ghost, there was nothing to bond too. Fel, she was only hanging on through a spell and a soul shard. That was it. She went a few steps further away, trying to decide how best to leave. Quietly, without too much fuss, she supposed.
Serendipity82

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore

Myri was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she didn't notice Azu trying to slip away or Zaruuk's Man'ari side resurfacing.

Swift however padded over to Glix once he realized that Karzix didn't want his help. Sitting down next to the mage, he observed the warlock, whining a bit in jealousy. Green fire was so much cooler than orange.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix glanced over her shoulder at the sound of Swift's whine, looking from the fox to Zaruuk. Mistaking his jealous whine for one of fear, she reached out to give him what she hoped was a reassuring pat. "S'okay, buddy. I'm sure he'll snap out of it. ... Right?" She glanced back at Zaruuk and his creepy green fire and eyes, trying to hide the nervous look on her face. "Indi will probably figure something out; she seemed to know something about what's happening to him." The goblin looked down, making a small, grossed-out noise at the slaughtered cultists lying around them.
"This is so nasty." She gingerly picked up a discarded staff and prodded at the nearest body, looking for anything that resembled a money pouch. "Wonder if I can somehow convince Karzix to do the dirty work for me?" She idly wondered out loud. "Coins are nice, but digging through a dead guy's things? Yeah... not so much."

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((this post should have been made hours earlier. I've been lazy today.))

Zaruuk and Umbra - Mulgore

Umbra rumbled a responce to her death knight, bowing her head and pushing up against Indi, trying to console her. She could feel her slipping deep into unconsciousness. Good, she could 'sleep' away the pain. She then padded over to the warlock, snarling as she caught the scent of something foul and unnatural about him.
Zaruuk focused on the green fire rippling along his arm, trying to bend it to his will. Control was what he needed, with that would come power. He started to change the colour of the flames, watching them dance from green, to red, to black, then back to green. His gaze turned down as he observed a blob of darkness slink over to him. Cat-like, familiar. Oh, yes. The shadow-infused cat belonging to his death knight. Of course. He looked away from her, only to snarl down at Umbra as she pushed against him to get his attention.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

"Flock-sister not mind?" Jraak asked, twisting his head towards the huntress to better watch her. "Jraak not want be burden"

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

((Same here, Moon. >.<))

Tirrae and Faron, Bloodhoof

Faron came trotting up to Rose, looking briefly crestfallen before blinking at Jraak. "Sorry about disappearing Rose. Ack, Jraak, you look awful! You going to be okay?" He tilted his head at the plague hyena, which was sitting rather smugly by Jraak's side, chest puffed out and head held high.

Tirrae did notice Azu slipping away. She gave her Druid a puzzled look, trying to figure out what was going on. She hadn't noticed Kozri's twitch, so didn't know why Azu was retreating.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Magna gave Asli a kiss, "Ready to head home? I'm sure Yoshi and Soshi could use a break from Searsha". He chuckled.

Arbennig looked around. Cori would be safe. Lightfur has proven he's good. Happy times all around!

Now....he needed someone to tackle and lick profusely.....he scanned the area.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon