Fury of the Twilight Clan

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri nodded, her heart sinking even though she knew Tirrae was doing the right thing. She knelt down to hug the warpstalker "I will miss you. And if you ever want to come back, the offer is there." Myri stood and looked at Kozri, doing her best to not look too upset. Tirrae made the choice that was right for her and that was that. It didn't make it hurt any less though. "Tirrae thinks it would be best if she goes with you. And it would be easier to you both if you were bonded to her instead of me." Myri told the dragon, blinking back tears.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix glanced up at Magna as he spoke. "Mm, as tempting as that sounds, I should probably get home as soon as I can. No celebration party for me, bah." She gave him a wry, faltering grin. As if anyone here was in a celebratory mood. She looked to the others in silence, nearly all of them wearing weary or distressed expressions.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

Kozri blinked in confusion, moving to shuffle into a better sitting position. He would've liked to argue, but obivously this was hurting Myri quite a bit. He growled, unsure of how to respond. "I'm not sure why she's come to that conclusion," He paused, he could take a few guesses, and one of them would probably be right. "But, if that's what she wants to do..." Kozri tilted his head and wished that he could go Home, look into the timelines, and show Myri one of her happier futures, just to cheer her up. Not that he could really ever go home again. They'd make him fight the Infinite, and he couldn't do that.
Serendipity82

Myriana
Mulgore

"She will be able to tell you soon enough. I would tell you to take care of het Koz, but really Tirrae will be taking care of you. " Myri said with a wry grin. Her face turned serious again. "It is now or never. Be ready." She warned both Tirrae and Koz. She gave the warpstalker one last hug then stepping a few feet away. She withdrew her bond from Tirrae with difficulty and turned away, though she stayed close by in case anything went wrong.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

Kozri still seemed mildly confused, and besides, the idea of Tirrae taking care of him probably meant a lot of bashings. And tic tac toe games he'd lose. He watched carefully, looking for a visible change. It was more of a sensation though, kind of like when there were little hiccups in the timeline. A difference, unbound. He prodded that sensation, trying to set up some sort of bond with the warp stalker.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae turned to Kozri after pushing her head into Myri's stomach, waiting. As the bond broke she shuddered, a cloud settling over her vision. Little pinpricks of pain started flaring up on her skin, but she soon found relief in the form of a new bond forming, tugging on her connection to the timeline. She let out a hissing breath, clinging to the bond to keep herself from falling to the approaching insanity. It wasn't her Hunter, but it was something, at least.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa, Willowe, and Rosaliah--Mulgore

Willowe stared stupidly at Zaruuk for a moment before realizing that he had no idea how marred his face was. Pointing a claw she said, "There, on your face, you have a rather large scar. Now would you please snap out of this and return to normal. It is a little unusual that you have not cared one iota about the injuries of your mate, or yourself."

--
Indi groaned as she began returning to consciousness, weakly pushing herself to her hands and knees. Well, at least everything didn't hurt anymore, that was a plus.

--
Rose grinned at Faron. "Are too." Whispering rather loudly, and teasingly, to Jraak, "He's really quite grumpy all the time, he just doesn't know it. But at least he's cuddly and warm."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk - Mulgore

Zaruuk raised a hand to his face, feeling it almost cautiously. There. he traced along the scar with a finger, not bothered by the slight, tingly sensation of pain as he did so. Must have happened when that rogue slashed at him. How had he not noticed this before? It was huge, went all the way down from his nose right down... to....... his....
"I need a reflective surface." he said, a sudden frantic urgency in his voice, the fel-green dimming from his eyes slightly.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

"Flock-brother Faron not need be grumpy with flock around." The arakkoa chirped happily in response, the few remaining feathers on him puffing out to show how pleased he was.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Willowe--Mulgore

The worgen nodded, trotting off to go pilfer through Cultists until she found something vaguely reflective. She wiped it off as best as she could and brought it back over to Zaruuk, handing it to the mage.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost

Zaruuk - Mulgore

Zaruuk nodded to Willowe and carefully took the bit of polished metal from her. He swallowed nervously; wanting nothing more in the world than to throw away the reflective metal and ignore the now suddenly itchy scar on his face. To go back to his experimentation. With a shaking hand, he raised it up and looked at himself.
Had it not been for the lack of horns on his cheekbones and smaller scars on his face, he could have sworn that the face of his sire stared back at him.
He traced the scar again, his finger drifting down from the deep gash in the bridge of his nose down to the left side of his jaw. It was a jagged, angry-looking wound. He suddenly threw the bit of metal away with a shudder; the felfire disappearing from his eyes and a horrified look spreading across his face. What was he becoming? A cruel and heartless monster, caring only for his own power? Truely he was his father's son. He had fought so hard against becoming what the other draenei had always said he would become. Now he was almost welcoming it with open arms. Choosing damned infernal magic over everyone and everything else. How had he slipped so low?
It had felt so good.
"Indi?' He suddenly spoke up, moving over to the Death Knight, attempting to control the frightened shake in his voice. "Are you okay? I am so sorry."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

It had been awhile since his bond with Azunara, and that feeling of closeness, of connection, was strange after silence for so long. He stifled a shudder, knowing bad things would probably happen if this didn't work right. He strengthened the bond, trying to comfort Tirrae as well. He doubted any of this was easy for her, leaving both Azu and Myri behind.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa and Willowe--Mulgore

Well, at least he appeared to be back to normal, Willowe thought to herself, snorting and sitting down where she was at to keep an eye on Zaruuk.

--
Indi nodded. "Yes. I will be fine." The death knight pulled herself into a proper sitting position. "What of you? Are you okay?"

[/center]
Moonlost

Zaruuk and Umbra - Mulgore

The mage looked away for a split second; not wanting to admit how scared, frustrated and disgusted with himself he felt. His gaze quickly swivelled back to the Death Knight and he clenched his hands into fists to try and hide the tremble in them.
"I didn't suffer many injuries during the fight. I will be fine." He half-lied. Physically? Yes, he was okay. Mentally was another matter entirely.

Umbra watched the tall blue man walk over to her mistress, the foul smell mostly gone from him now. She moved to butt her head up against Willowe to thank the druid for knocking some sense into him.

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

"Nah...not throwing any partes to be honest. Just a place to stay for a while...so you don't hafta hide under a tree or pay an innkeeper for protection from the weather and whatnot." he shrugged, "I am gonna miss ya tho"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Willowe and Indigosa--Mulgore

Willowe smiled and gave the shadowy blob of a cat a pat on the head. "You're welcome."

--
Indi studied Zaruuk for a moment, looking him over, eyes flitting over the scar on his face. She sighed, hoping that he was telling the truth about being okay. "So...what are we going to do now?"

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Posting for Sat.))
Cori - Mulgore

Looking a bit anxious, Cori pulled her hood on to try and look a bit less suspicious, and moved over to Rose, Faron and Jraak. "Hey guys...", she started, sounding just as anxious as she felt, if not more. "Would you guys mind if I came along with you?"
She desperately hoped they'd allow her to tag along, or she wouldn't know where to go.

[/center]
Moonlost

Zaruuk - Mulgore

"I... I do not know." He admitted, looking around. Everyone else seemed to be peeling away to do their own thing. He was amazed, and a little disturbed, by how quickly the formerly tight-knit group seemed to be drifting apart. A few had already left, it looked like.
"Some time alone together, away from the world sounds nice." The mage added, swallowing nervously. "I...." He trailed off and looked away, not wanting to trouble Indi with his own worries and issues. She didn't need to suffer with him. And yet, he was worried about what he would do if he kept silent. Trying to sort these Man'ari urges out on his own has only resulted in it getting worse.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

Jraak jerked his head to look at Cori as she approached, clicking his beak happily.
"Jraak happy to have Flock-sister Cori along." he chirped in response, then looked to Faron and Rose to see what they thought.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa and Rosaliah--Mulgore

"Zar," Indi began with another deep sigh, "you do not need to keep things from me. I am your mate. I know you let your Man'ari urges loose. I'm the one who told the others so they could try to break you out of it. I would have done it myself, but my armor got melded to my skin."

--
Rose gave a bright smile to Cori. "I don't mind if you stick around Cori."

[/center]
Serendipity82

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore/Dalaran

Myri had stood by anxiously in case anything were to go wrong, but it looked as if Kozri had the situation under control. Nodding to herself, the huntress moved further away, calling Swift silently to her.

The fox gave Karzix and Glix each one final lick before bounding off in response to Myri, blending in with his surroundings as the huntress did the same. They met up at the outskirts of camp, Swift giving Myri a sad whine, wondering why Tirrae and Threnaad weren't accompanying them. "It is better this way Swift." was all the huntress was able to say, though she blinked back more tears. Myri took one last look at Thren as she fumbled around in one of her bags, finally finding what she was looking for. Draping Swift around her shoulders, the draenei held the Hearthstone tightly in her fist, a greenish glow emanating from it. In a heartbeat, she found herself back at the inn in Dalaran.

Not wasting a moment, Myri strode upstairs to her rooms before setting the fox down and flinging herself onto the bed. Swift jumped on the bed and curled up next to his mistress as she mourned the day's losses, trying to offer what little comfort he could. The fox lay his head on his paws with a downtrodden sigh. He hadn't even had a chance to say good bye to everyone.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron and Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Faron tilted both heads at Cori. "Of course you can come. Besides, my chance of survival is now much higher." He was still amazed he'd lived this long, with all that'd happened to him.

Tirrae relaxed as the bond was strengthened, allowing it to form mostly unhindered, though there was a brief pang when she again realized that she would be leaving her Hunter behind. Luckily shock was taking care of that. As the bond finished forming, she tried to convey to Kozri her reasons for following him, as she'd told Myri. His being alone while Myri had Thren and Swift.
She did not notice Myri's running away, and was no longer bonded to feel her sorrow.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!