Fury of the Twilight Clan

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara didn't know whether that was a good or bad thing, so she dismissed it, saying, "So what on Azeroth are you doing to do with that many ghouls?"
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((OMG Sat XD This will be interesting.))

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore

Myri breathed a sigh of relief to see Tirrae phase in next to Azu. She could fee the warpstalker's concern for the ghost and let her go - Myri wasn't going to keep anyone from their friends. She would retrieve the warpstalker once they were finally ready to leave this place, which she hoped was soon. Already the smell of dead bodies permeated the air and it was making her feel sick.

The huntress stood with a grimace and followed after Thren, standing near him protectively as he picked up Inaara's corpse. The huntress didn't say a word as he, Cori and Lightfur talked. Instead she let her eyes wander, her gaze finally falling to where the gnome that had freed her from Senisra the first time raised a bunch of ghouls. Myri gulped and moved in closer to Threnaad. "Um, I think we may have a potential problem..." Silently the huntress tried calling Swift and Tirrae to her, unsure of exactly what Saturo had in mind. Myri didn't raise her bow, however, instead opting to look as nonthreatening as possible.

Swift did his best to answer his huntress' call, giving a warning yip to Karzix and Iocha before limping as fast as he could towards Myri.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Nothing at the moment. You know what they say, can't have too many ghouls.", she replied with a shrug.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

"Right. That makes sense. I guess. Not really, but to each their own. Something like that. So you won't hurt anyone? Well, okay, I suppose I wouldn't be tragically upset if there was an accident and you killed the priest. But beyond that, the ghouls are just there to be there? Maybe you should...have a party with them?" Azunara suggested, looking carefully at the ghouls just milling about.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ghouls - Mulgore

"Ghouls aren't good at mixing drinks.", Saturo replied, sitting down next to Azu again. "Looks like we might be fighting your friends anyway, though.", she said, pointing at Myriana.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

"I imagine not. They lose all their fingers and everything." She looked up at Myri, tilting her head. So, the stupid liar elf could live, but as soon as Saturo made a few ghouls, everyone was up in in arms. Crazy. "I think they, we, people should just leave. Go home. The war is over and more fighting is silly." She said, watching the huntress.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa and Rosaliah--Mulgore

Indi groaned as Umbra nudged her, struggling back into awareness. The death knight panicked a moment as she found she could barely move without feeling immense amounts of pain. Managing to lift her head slightly, she mumbled, "Umbra, see if you can send me an image of what I look like?"

--
Rose looked out over the battlefield from her perch and grimaced--things didn't look good, but at least most of the Cult seemed to be dead. Spotting Jraak, the huntress climbed out of the tree and made her way over to the arakkoa. "Hey Jraak, are you okay?" she asked, looking worried.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Bloodhoof

Glix paused to take another look around, noting that Indi and Koz were down. She paid little attention to the argument over Cori, occupied with trying not to panic. It wasn't working out so well. She swallowed as she looked around at the bodies of cultists and allies alike, skirting around them and ignoring her body's cries of complaint as she moved. She stopped dead at the sight of a goblin lying motionless on the dirt, then breathed out a shaky sigh of relief upon seeing his cultist garb. She forced herself to look back up, feeling sick as she called out Karzix's name again.

Karzix shook his head once he was finished staring out at the ravaged battlefield, turning to go back to Iocha and Swift. Exhausted, the rogue moved to sit down when he caught the sound of a high, panicky voice calling out. He blinked and straightened, returning to stand at the battlefield's edge. He pricked his ears upon seeing Glix, raising his hand and blowing out a sharp whistle to catch her attention. He offered her a small wave as she looked up and she immediately blinked toward him. He cast a tired smile in her direction, pausing and lifting his eyebrows in alarm when she didn't stop. He took a step back and grunted as she practically collided into him, sending them both to the ground.
Karzix held himself stiff as the mage latched onto him, exclaiming how relieved she was to see that he was okay. He simply nodded in reply, flicking his eyes over to the wreckage of the inn. He narrowed his eyes at it, then twitched his ears slightly backwards as Glix didn't let go. He let his shoulders sag as he gave up trying to fight it, wrapping his arms around her. He silently inhaled, taking in her scent and allowing himself to savour the brief moment.
He quickly let go as she relinquished her iron-grip hug. Upon seeing blood on her hands she leaned back and stared down at them in alarm. She furrowed her brow in confusion upon seeing it on the front of her clothes as well, despite there being no wound there. Karzix winced as she spotted the dark stain on his vest, holding his palms up as she began to take in a gasp.
"Don't -! Freak out." The mage paused, staring silently at him with wide eyes. "I'm already 'ealed. I'm good, if a lil' dizzy an' weak."
"What happened?" She asked, sitting back as Karzix pulled himself up into a sitting position.
"Nothin'. Just got intah a bad fight." He replied, avoiding her eyes. "You alright?"
"I fought that crazy arrakoa and got caught in a massive blast of shadow magic." She replied with a shrug. "I'm too high on adrenaline to feel much of anything yet. I'll bet that I'm going to be a curled-up ball of agony and whimpering tomorrow, though."
"Just anothah day?"
"Just another day." Glix nodded. The two were quiet for a long moment. Karzix glanced back at the destroyed inn, his ears slowly folding back. At Swift's yip he glanced up and watched the fox scamper off. He held a hand out to Glix.
"Help me up, would yah?" Glix nodded, standing and taking his arm. She grunted, straining to help pull him up. Up on his feet and with the mage serving as a crutch, he stared out at the others and frowned at the sight of Saturo and her ghouls. "What now?"

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Magna was charging to his pet with worry, having felt the weakening spirit bond. He had Asli in tow.

He slid to a stop at his pet, "ARBENNIG!"

Arbennig looked up, having just been healed. He growled with a "Hai!"

Magna was confused.

Arbennig chuckled and gave Cori a lick to the cheek in thanks.

With his other head, he nodded at Lightfur.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

Cori shivered slightly as she pulled out a napkin, cleaning off the saliva from her face. Animals.
Magnakilro

Magna - Mulgore

Magna hugged his corehound, "I'm so glad you're okay!"

The head that licked Cori gave the elf an apologetic look.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara, Dragons
Mulgore

Azunara kept herself in check and didn't roll her eyes at Cori when she had to clean her face. Wimpy and a liar. She looked thoughtful, looking around. "So, I guess the battle is over. We've won, the Cult really is dead and gone. Or at least this part of it. What do you think you'll do? I think I should go home. See my family. I'll bet they'd like to know I'm dead." She asked Saturo, deciding that at the moment, the gnome was still superior company to a liar elf and the rest of them.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"I'll probably go to Ulduar.", Sat replied with a nod. "There's lots of good company there."
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore

Myri relaxed slightly as Saturo seemed not to do anything with the ghouls just yet. Swift approached, and Myri frowned to see that he was limping. "Who shot you Swift?" she growled, feeling angry at herself for not keeping better tabs on the fox. The huntress knelt down and took out a knife, telling the fox to lay down so she could dig the bullet out. Swift did as he was told and a gave yelp as the bullet was removed, but the pain only lasted a second. Myri healed him soon enough and the fox was good as new, if not more than a little tired.

Her fox attended too Myri stood again, waiting for the others to regroup. She idly wondered what everyone else would do now that the fight was over. Thankfully, she didn't have to wonder about herself. She would go where Thren went, whether he liked it or not.
Magnakilro

Magna - Mulgore

Arbennig pointed at Cori as if saying, 'She saved me!'

Magna smiled at her, "Thank you madame...for saving my best friend..."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"He saved me too.", Cori replied with a faint smile. She felt unsafe, not helped in the least by the glares she was receiving.
Magnakilro

Magna - Mulgore

Arbennig rose to his feet, stretching.

He stood protectively near Cori. No more killing on his watch!

Magna smiled, "Yeah...he's a big softie."

He looked around at the ghouls, "....fel"
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

"Ow, ow ow. You're pulling me down. Did your bones disappear in that fight or something?" Glix scowled, tripping and righting herself.
"I'm dizzy." Karzix mumbled in response, focusing hard on placing one foot in front of the other. He glanced up at the sound of a yelp, seeing Swift and a group of the others. Glix steered him towards them, stepping away as he released his grip on her and let himself take a seat on the ground. He stretched out on his back, rubbing his face and letting out a groan. He tilted his head to look up at Swift and he reached to give the fox well-deserved scratches behind the ear. "Thanks, buddy." He offered him an exhausted smile as he clapped him on the side.
Glix tucked a strand of wild hair behind her ears, letting out a long, tired sigh. She glanced over at Myri and Threnaad, her eyes drifting down and stopping on Inaara's corpse. Her jaw went slack and she quickly clamped it shut, averting her eyes. She had heard Threnaad cry out, but had not seen what had caused him to do so. Looking for something to occupy herself with, she cast Cori and Arbennig a blank look. That had been one of the cultists, hadn't it? She pressed her lips together in a puzzled frown, flicking her eyes from the elf to Lightfur. Hostages? Or were they being spared? She looked to Karzix to see if he could elaborate, but he simply laid there, eyes closed as he rested.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Lightfur, Talon and Beasts, Bloodhoof

Lightfur frowned as he heard Karzix approached and smelled blood on him. He approached, not threateningly. "Goblin. Are you wounded, or is the blood old?"

Talon blinked a few times and appeared near Cori and the others. "The fight is essentially over. The Cult falls to a group of rag-tag adventurers and a few traitors. Congratulations, you've managed to impress me." He was carrying Lyra, who was still limp. The cat was massive and he quickly put her down carefully on the ground.

The plague hyena nudged Jraak again, and the fire cat skidded to a stop before Lightfur and Cori, yowling at them to try and get their attention. It wasn't sure what side they were on now, but before they'd been allies, so maybe they'd help now?

Tirrae was still nervous and upset by Azu's hatred and lied gloomily on the ground before slowly standing, plodding over to Myri and giving her a despairing look.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix stiffened as Lightfur moved toward them. She forced herself to relax as she noticed he didn't appear to be approaching in a threatening manner. She watched him carefully though, still intimidated by the simple fact of how big he was compared to her. Despite that, she studied the druid with a note of fascination, tilting her head at the thorns and vines growing from his fur.
Karzix blinked and opened his eyes to see the tauren towering over him. "Holy shi -!" He jerked upright, then sank back down with a groan as the dizziness came back full-force. "Old," he finally grumbled, throwing an arm back over his eyes. He pointedly turned his back to him.