Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Spear Pillar ((So it turns out I'm stupid and Spear Pillar and Hall of Origin are two different places, with the latter being where Arceus resides. So they are in fact in Spear Pillar. Whoops))

Crowley blinked at Orash's question, having already lapsed into a dozing trance-like stance. "Oh, uh, no. I'm not that bad. Worry about the others first." Already he was beginning to feel a little less sore and a bit more energetic. He drew on the darkness in the cavern around him in order to heal his burns. Once done, he got back on his feet, peering at the others. "Anyone else need healing?"

Crowley used Moonlight!
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Spear Pillar

"Hello? Is..is someone down there?" Called a soft watery voice from further up the dark passage way. "Hello?" the voice was closer now, and soon she cam into view of the mottled pokemon group. "Oh!!!" she exclaimed softly. The Eelektross floated a foot or so off the floor, but unlike others of her kind, she was heavily marked. Instead of teal skin, she had deep red and thick skin, unusually textured and segmented by black grooves. Her belly was cream-yellow, as were her fins. She had an unusual head crest. Her teeth and claws looked very thick and sharp. She stopped before the group, uncertain.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Spear Pillar

Ari tentatively held out his injured wing, glancing warily at the paint. His uncertainty quickly faded as the aching in his wing subsided. The pidgeot nodded politely "Greatly appreciated."
Ready to test his newly healed wing, Ari flew the short distance up to a small rocky outcropping. Perfect, his wing had endured the small test without faltering. He sighed in relief, as he would be severely crippled in a fight if he couldn't fly.
Ari was about to try and get some rest when a voice caught his attention. He froze, vigilantly keeping watch until he saw an odd looking pokemon, which he could only assume was a champion, walk - well, float - into the cavern. The bird pokemon frowned. "You're a champion, correct? You know about Arceus' disappearance, then? Which side are you on? Are you one of Giratina's underlings?" he hissed, perching tensely on the edge of the outcropping, ready to swoop at the eelektross should they be a follower of Giratina.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mable, Wasabi- Spear Pillar

Mable blinked at the new figure coming, was it a friend of what she has begun to think of as her Companions? Then she saw the stance of the Pidgeot, Ari, If she remembered right, And began to have her doubts.

Wasabi glanced toward the sudden new voice, If he had just let someone get past him, He'd never hear the end of it. He Grimaced, and noted that his shell had in fact already recovered from the shell smash from earlier. That could be for better or for worse down the road. He braced himself for attack.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Spear Pillar

Crowley fluffed up his feathers, making himself look bigger than he was, but didn't otherwise make any aggressive gestures. He ventured over towards the peculiar Champion, ears pricked. "Apologies for my comrades' sharp tone and their hostile demeanor. We were recently attacked by those who would see Arceus cast down and powerless, and it has left us rather wary of any and all strangers. That said, Ari's question is a valid one. Who are you, and what side do you align with?" He said formally, keeping his tone even, if not particularly cheerful.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Dews- Mt. Coronet

Dews Sat down into the snow. Now, she was even colder, and she noticed a faint blackness around the edge of her vision. Not good, not good! She thought to herself, as she tried to list reasons in her head as to why she would be noticing a blackness around the edge of her vision. Nothing came up at first, but after thinking about what the Giratina group had been talking about, Dews realized she had forgotten to tend to the cuts on her leg from Irsa! Dews looked down at the cuts. They weren't very long, but they where pretty deep. The worst part, they where still sluggishly bleeding. Dews glanced back at the path she had used to get up here. She noticed there where spots of blood on the snow. Dews didn't know just how much blood she had lost, but she reckoned she had lost a good bit. Dews covered the cuts up with her paw. The cuts didn't hurt, it was too cold, which numbed the pain. It's why she had forgotten about them. Dews breathed. She knew that she should have come prepared with badges, but she had been stupid, and ran off without them. Dews silently cursed to herself, and put her other paw over the cuts. She'll just have to use her paws to keep pressure on the cuts until the stop bleeding. Dews sighed, she was still out in the open though....but she couldn't find anyplace that was near her to hide behind. The nearest place was a small little rock...that was pretty close to the Giratina group. Too close for her to go up to it with out being seen, so, Dews just sat. In the snow, with her paws wrapped around her legs.
This will probably end badly... Dews thought to herself, as the watched the Giratina group.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Sky Pillar

"Oh my!" The Eelektross said looking alarmed at the hostility she was suddenly met with. The strange Pideot looked very unfriendly. She hoped she would not be forced to fight this group. The Umbreon with wings came forwards, and although he to was displaying threatening signs, at least he seemed to be more open to hear what she had to say. At least she was glad to hear they where for Arceus.

"Peace please, I mean no harm. My name is Taabuna and I am for Arceus. What Giratina has done is unacceptable." Taabuna responded softly. "As you have guessed, I am a...champion? was the term you used. Groudon is my Patron, which as you can see has led to some interesting changes to what I once was." Taabuna looked over the group once more. "You look tired and hungry, yes? I have a little spot up ahead that is cozy and warm, berries to. You are all welcome to rest there."

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Spear Pillar

Crowley stood more at ease, peering at Taabuna. He looked towards his comrades. They were rapidly becoming more healed up, thanks to Orash's efforts, and they needed to move quickly in order to find out more about that damned group who had attacked them. Besides, the more time they wasted, the more likely Arceus was suffering, wherever he was. Resting seemed out of the question. Making a decision, he shook his head. "I appreciate the kind offer, but we have to be going soon. You're welcome to accompany us, if you ally with Arceus."

He dipped his head respectfully, before spotting Ari up on his ledge. He flagged down the bird, head tilted. "Are you ready to contact Uxie? We have to move quickly--I don't want that other group finding us, and the faster we move, the sooner we can find out what's happening."

---

Circe
Mt. Coronet

"I'm sure there's some sort of place we can hide in the mountain below. It's bound to be warmer than standing out here in the corner." The zapeon stated, immediately prancing off down towards the summit of the mountain without further commentary. She didn't mind the cold too much, but the others didn't look like they wanted to be out in it any longer then they had to be.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari ((and also Uxie I guess))
Spear Pillar/Hall of Origin

Ari nodded, reaching out to Uxie with his telepathy. A few seconds passed before a reply came. "Ari?"
"Hello, Uxie. I am sorry to bother you, but we need a way to get into the Hall of Origin, and as we currently do not have a patron of Dialga or Palkia, we thought you might be able to allow us to enter."
"So you found the other champions, then? Very well, I would be able to teleport you there. Are you completely sure there is no other way?"
"Yes, as far as I know we would not be able to enter without the assistance of one of the Lake Guardians."
Ari didn't hear another reply, instead Uxie briefly appeared, albeit as a disembodied spirit, ((Because Uxie can do that 'leaves its body without dying' thing)) glanced around cautiously, before disappearing and reappearing, this time in his physical form. The Lake Guardian slowly started teleporting the group, starting with Ari, then Crowley, Wasabi, and so on.
Once the whole group was safely in the Hall of Origin, Uxie disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.

deviantArt

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Uh, hi guys!))

Antares - Mt. Coronet

A shaky hiss sounded beneath the snow as Antares tried to flounder his way to the surface. The Protect had shielded him from the majority of the snow when it had hit, but with the energy shield faded now, the Espeon was stuck underneath at least a good few inches of snow, and even that was enough to keep him from moving. The cold pierced through his thin fur, chilling him to the bone. He shuddered, lethargically pawing at the snow encasing him, despite knowing the chances of it budging with one mere, and very weak, paw-strike were.. Nearly impossible. In a last ditch effort, the Espeon let out a weak and pitiful cry, hoping against all hope that someone would hear him.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet

Drihtan Moved easily over the snow, padding his way between the rocks and ice, every so often he would stop to scent the air. He could smell many pokemon, albeit a bit more feint now, Coming up around a crop of rocks he came to the the place where an avalanche had stopped. He padded cautiously around the area watching for any instability, there were tracks all over the place from where it looked like other pokemon had dug themselves out. A sound and a shifting of snow not far away caught his attention. He padded over and studied the ground for a moment before plunging his head under the snow and biting down on what was under the snow, with lightning laced fangs. He yanked it out hard! Prey cannot escape if its paralyzed.

Drihtan used Thunder fang

~~~
~~~
~~~

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((you know, it's only now that I realize Antares could have slowed time a bit to escape the avalanche. Wow this Espeon sucks at what he does. *Coughs* Also wheeeee edit abilities GO!))

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares' ears perked up as they picked up the faint noise of someone approaching. Maybe someone had heard him after all! However he only had a few moments to feel relieved before a large blue muzzle filled with sharp fangs sparking with electricity plunged down from above, clamping down on his left front leg and beginning to tug on it. The electricity shot through him, the static paralyzing him to the spot. As if he hadn't already been too cold to move. Desperately, he cried out telepathically, too panicked to care if there was even anyone to detect the message or not.
Last edited by Senna-Umbreon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Orash, Ardor
Mt. Coronet

Orash blinked with with a light sigh walked back to Mabel, he was no longer as cold of course being in the Hall of origins. "Well that should be the last of them" he mentioned to Mabel, he didn't need her warmth anymore but she made much nicer company than his bat friend plus...he had started to grow to like the shiny koffing

Ardor bent her ears down in confusion, she didn't seem to notice the teleports and had only noticed the shift in air pressure and tempature "What the Reverse realm just happened!" The Zubat shouted with a hint on confusion "where are we?"

Irsa
Mt. Coronet

While moving to another side of the mountain sounded nice, Irsa felt tired..oh so tired, she was sleepy and sluggish, the snow started to act as a bit of insulation from the cold winds above. She couldn't help it, with her paws tucked under her body and her chin slightly buried in the snow she had fallen asleep. If they did want to get to the other side they would probably have to pick her up and carry her
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi, Mable - hall of origin

Wasabi blinked and looked around. The hall was a much different place then where they had just come. After a few moments hesitation, he then called out "I'm just going to ASSUME this means I'm not going to have to keep watch anymore."

Mable blushed as Orash came back up to her. "Oh, that's good!" She couldn't think of what else to say. Hopefully either he'd understand, or they'd do something else exciting. Or maybe nap, but by how tense everyone else looked, she was fairly sure that wasn't going to happen.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

Crowley shuddered, feeling rather dizzy. He made a mental note--teleportation was not one of his strong suits. At all. Whatsoever. He managed to stifle the nausea, straightening. Crowley wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. The ground beneath them was glassy, and the Hall itself was somewhat...plain. Several columns jutted out of the sides, but otherwise they were surrounded by a sharp drop. Crowley didn't want to look over the edge. A staircase was behind the small group--well, at least they had a way down.

Crowley pricked his ears, taking a careful step forward and bracing himself. Not surprisingly, nothing lunged out at him or crumbled beneath his feet. He forced himself to calm down--it wasn't like they were in the Hall of the pokemon that had created everything. He heard Wasabi call out, and didn't reply, merely shaking his head.

"Spread out, I guess. Look for anything that isn't ordinary." Crowley said.
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ardor
Hall of Origin

Ardor listened closely, hoping to get an answer. She found none however, she decided to try and join in and got just a bit angry when crowley started to yell out orders "Excuse me @$$^&%^ but why the reverse realm are you suddenly the leader?" The bat shouted flying above the umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

The umbreon whirled, glaring at Ardor wrathfully. He forced himself to remain calm, adding stiffly, "Because I'm not starting up conflicts like you are. Besides, we needed to get going and no one else seemed like they wanted to take charge. If you have a problem with my leadership, I suggest you either deal with it, leave, or try and earn their respect." He looked towards the others with a shrug. If they would rather listen to Ardor, that was fine by him.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi-Hall of origin

"Whoa whoa whoa, are you sugesting that THING takes over?!? I would rather lose my shell then fallow HER _ANYWHERE_." He glared at her. "Besides, what USE is a leader who can't even SEE!?!?"
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Taabuna-Hall of Origin

Taabuna looked around in alarm at the sudden change of scenary. "Oh my! This is different, are we at the Hall of Origin?" she looked around more, at the sound of the raised voices she turned back to the group. "Oh no, please, please no fighting among yourselves...put such things aside, are we not all on the same side with the same goals?" she said in her soft voice. "The fate of the world rests with us, can you not put aside your differences and focus on that?" she looked sad. "If you cannot...then you might as well quit now...strife is Giritina's friend."

~~~
~~~
~~~

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ardor
Hall of Origins

Ardor turned around and growled. Wasabi just really wanted to piss her off did he? "I can see fine, just not like you, and at least im freakishly strong for my size!" if Wasabi was going to make fun of ardor for not being able to see Ardor might as well make fun of her the same way. She ignored the newcomer, she was focused on Wasabi at the moment