Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Hall of Origin/Mt. Coronet

Ari turned around to face Ardor, trying his best to glare (which was pretty hard to do with his eyes closed), "Because if you were leader the whole group would be dead. Now be quiet or I'll teleport you back outside, and you'll be left in the snow, alone." Ari said in an angry squawking tone, before turning around to face Wasabi "And you should watch your tone, I can't see but-" he paused, 'hearing' a frightened cry. Ari spoke telepathically to Crowley, who was frankly the only one in this pitiful group who he respected, "I have to check something, but I will be back shortly."
The bird then teleported himself to the source of the cry, which turned out to be the blessed Espeon he had seen before. Once he had recovered from teleporting, he realised the Espeon was being attacked. Ari quickly reacted, standing between the Espeon and the Luxray and creating a barrier of energy to protect himself and Antares.

Ari used Protect

deviantArt

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet-Drihtan

Drihtan shrugged off the psychic attack easily and gave another sharp tug pulling the Espeon out of the snow, it gave a startled cry. He delighted in hearing it suffer. Suddenly his fun was cut short by the abrupt appearance of a rather impressive looking Pideot which came between him and his prey. The pideot used protect and Drihtan was forced to move back a bit. He growled in anger at the stupid bird and countered with a spray of electricity. "Thats MY dinner!!!" he shouted angerly!

Drihtan used Discharge

Hall of Origin-Taabuna

Taabuna looked helplessly at the two pokemon, they obviously had issues she was unaware of. Suddenly the pideot turned as if he had heard something, and promptly disappeared. "Where did..Ari just go?" She asked startled.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares cried out as Drihtan pulled him free from the snow, hearing a small crack from his left paw before a sharp pain shot through his leg. Hissing and trying to ignore the pain, he struggled, attempting to free himself from the large Luxray. Suddenly, Ari was there, setting up a Protect around him. Antares blinked in confusion, staring at the Pidgeot and briefly wondering if he had heard the telepathic cry.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari screeched ferociously in reply to Drihtan's shouting, the Protect he had set up shielding him from the bulk of the Luxray's attack. He took a step back, creating a wall of light around Antares ((Light screen)). Once Ari was sure the Espeon was safe, he flew up into the air, hovered for a few seconds before swooping down to the Luxray.

Ari used Brave Bird

deviantArt

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Max, Hall of Origin

Max watched uneasily as the group fell into arguments again. They were serious, this was their "world saving" group? Was this really it? That bat needed to chill out, he- she?- was way too high-strung. For that matter, so was the Shuckle. And now Ari was gone. Well, he'd be fine, he was sure. Ari was a tough old bird. But that meant nobody was mediating, or really dealing with, the arguments. He grimaced, tucking his wings in before approaching Wasabi and Ardor.

"Hey, calm down. No need to make a big fuss, we're doing alright. Save that energy for the next time we make a run in with that other group!" He grinned. "That way we make full use of it. Everyone benefits. For now... Uh..." He scratched the back of his head, shrugging. "Well, if you gotta talk, talk about something a little less... argument-spuring. Like berries. Or destroying your enemies. You know. Bonding."

Haro, Mt. Coronet

Haro pawed nervously at the snow, looking around. They really had to start moving. Why was nobody moving? Were they waiting for something? He turned a full 360, hooves sinking into the snow and making him stagger. He paused, then turned back a ways; was that Purrlion asleep? That'd be the problem. He trotted forward, lowering his head to carefully lift the cat onto his head, held aloft by his antlers. That'd have to do. Then he turned, looking at the others.

"Uh, okay- let's keep going? I guess?" Turning, he forced himself towards the summit.

((Okay, time skip away!))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Time skipping))

Circe
Mt. Coronet

The base of Mt. Coronet was significantly warmer than the peak, and a warm drizzle was settling over the mountain. Circe winced as she saw the huge, gaping hole where Celestic Town had once been. She paused to marvel at it, if somewhat disturbed. They had been resting in the shadow of the mountain for some time now, and Circe was rapidly becoming more and more restless. "Can we go now?" She hissed anxiously, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

---

Crowley
Hall of Origin

Max was right. The umbreon stood in between Ardor and Wasabi. "If you don't want to follow my orders and help Arceus, then fine. But Max is right, everyone needs to settle down for a moment." After Ari had left, he did a mental headcount, managing not to curse when he realized they were missing Antares. Hopefully that was where Ari had gone. Why else would he leave? He hoped that both Champions were alright, for a bird that could teleport, he was taking a long time.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi - Hall of origin

"Hey! Get outta the way! You can't tell me what to do!" He looked around at everyone serounding him, having the same stern expression as always. "We're all equals here. Except for Screecher." If they all desided to turn on him, he could take it. they wouldn't dare actually kill him, they were going to need him, he was sure of it. Besides, who would want His patron as a enemy?

Lavi -Mt. coronet base

Lavi's tail twitched slightly as she started to wake up. Her body ached, but she was much warmer now, and there was rain.... not much, but rain.... It felt good to have warm water over her again.. She opened her eyes slightly, but then closed them again. She wasn't ready in case they tried to make her walk. err, move.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Max, Hall of Origin

Max smiled gratefully at Crowley, and for a moment he was sure that was that. His ear twitched when Wasabi spoke again. Oh for the sake of Arceus, that Shuckle was impossible! He turned his head to him, as confused as he was annoyed. Why was he so argumentative? What motive could he possibly have?

"Of course we're all equals, nobody's saying otherwise. But as equals we're all gunna work together, you know, collaborate. Crowley isn't the all powerful ruler or anything. He just had an idea and most of us agreed with it, so we followed. It's uh-" he paused, looking for a word. "...You know, that government type. Demoncratic. Someone has an idea, we vote, we do what the majority wants." Hopefully that was enough to settle Wasabi. How could you complain about a demoncratic system?

Haro, Mt. Coronet Base

Haro had set Irsa down as soon as they'd stopped moving, standing over her to guard the sleeping cat from the rain. Cats didn't like rain, right? Especially freezing ones. And was Lavi okay? She looked a little beat up. He called out to her, not wanting to move.

"If you want, I-I could probably carry you, ah, if you don't feel up to moving." The destroyed town was making him uneasy too, he wanted to get moving.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Ardor
Hall of Origins

Ardor grumbled a bit and with a sudden change of mood stopped arguing, her rather loud tone of voice didn't stop when she spoke however "Fine, I wasn't going to argue in the first place I just wanted to ask out 'leader' a question thats all I won't argue, i'll save my energy fir battle"
She growled at Wasabis comment but made sure to stay quiet otherwise. She was much better than the shuckle

Orash
Hall of Origins

Orash stayed close to Mabel, giving a quick sigh of relief when Ardor decided to stop arguing. 'Well just to review our plans, what should we do?" he was rather useless outside healing the wounded, if anything he would rather stay by mabels side at least; or ardors now that she was done arguing

Irsa
Mt. Coronet Base

Irsa yawned quietly: warm air leaving and cold chilly winter air entering. She got up and stretched out her limbs forward with her hind sticking up and than moving her chest forward and stretching her back legs out like cats would often do once they wake up.
She blinked and looked at their surroundings, huh. Did they move? it still felt really cold, damp even, though she didn't feel very wet at all, She looked up to see the deer shielding her. A smile grew on her lips, she was rather liking the newcomer already "Why thanks Haro" She said with a slight purr in her voice
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet

Drihtan gave a growl of displeasure, this bird was annoying him. While the bird set up a screen of light, Drihtan charged his fur with electricity ((charge)). The pidgeot shot up high, Drihtan ignored it. The easier prey was on the ground. Maybe he could get the thing by the throat...He lunged to the side and tried to come up around the shield in a feint.

Drihtan used Feint attack

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari frantically tried to fly up as Drihtan dodged his attack, and the bird pokemon barely managed to avoid plummeting into the snow. He landed safely, and paused for a second, trying to locate the Luxray. He saw it again near Antares, and hastily took off into the air. Ari dived down as soon as he had reached an acceptable height, aiming to intercept the Luxray and slam into it.

Ari used Quick Attack

---
Lani
Mt. Coronet

Lani yawned, making sure she wasn't too close to the rest of the group before stretching her huge wings. She paused briefly, taking a moment to shake off the last bits of snow that were still clinging to her feathers, before continuing to walk. Lani was feeling considerably less worried about the whole 'fighting legendaries' thing now that she was away from the peak of Mt. Coronet. Maybe the cold weather was making her worried - she wasn't built for cold weather like that, after all.
The dragon-bird glanced at the rest of the group. Lavi was looking slightly better now. Irsa, too. Lani frowned, watching the deer that was shielding Irsa from the rain. She was sure she had seen him before, but she couldn't remember where, or when. Lani dismissed the thought. If it was important, she'd remember who Haro was eventually.

Lani flew over to Circe, landing next to the Zapeon. She flinched when she saw Celestic Town, or what was left of it, at least. Once Lani had recovered from the shock of seeing the crater where Celestic Town had been, she spoke up. "So, which legendary are we going after first?"

deviantArt

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Rook - Mt. Coronet base

Rook was glad to feel grass between her paws once more, although really, she was just happy enough being somewhat warm. The air felt less-thin too, and she happily took in deep lungfuls of it. She was happy to feel that the more injured party members were doing better too, their auras at least somewhat stronger than they had been. The rain was a little annoying, but she far preferred it to the biting cold snow.
She shook her self briefly, sending water flying off of her white and black pelt. She flicked an ear towards Circe as she spoke, noting the strange tone in her voice. Was something wrong? She couldn't sense anything, nor could she smell or hear it. Regardless, it didn't seem to affect most of the others.
"Is there anything the matter?" She asked the Zapeon, shutting her jaw as Lani spoke up. The dragonbird asked a fair question, and Rook was interested in the answer. Where to?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

"I don't like that." She said, gesturing a paw towards the large crater. "There's something kind of wrong about the ground just swallowing everything up whole." She shuddered briefly, letting out a quiet mewl of agitation. She forced herself to straighten at the next question. "The Lake Trio are pretty close. Uxie is north, if you can tolerate some more snow. Otherwise, Valor or Verity are a longer walk, but far less chilly. Besides, the Lake Trio have a pretty close relation to Arceus. It could kind of deal a nasty blow to the God if his minions are taken down a notch or several."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Mt. Coronet

Haro peered down at the cat below him, smiling. "You're awake! I was worried. I recall hearing that cats and rain don't get along." His ear twitched as he heard Circe talking to Rook, and he listened in, not wanting to move. The lake trio? Sounded good to him. Judging by Lani's blessing, she was probably blessed by one of them. Speaking of Lani... There was something familiar about that bird that he couldn't pin down. Then again, she was an Altaria. There were lots of other Altaria, she probably was just reminding him of one of those.

"Snow might not be a good idea," he called out to Circe, then felt instantly out of place. This wasn't his decision, was it? "I mean- I think, at least. Irsa and Lavi already look really frozen."

Max, Hall of Origin

Max grinned at Ardor, relieved at that change. "Thanks, bud, I appreciate it. What're you wondering about? I can try to answer, too." Hey, the bat could calm down. That was very good news. And so far she wasn't so bad when she was being calm.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Lavi-Mt. coronet

After being mentioned, just speaks up. "But... After I-I first came here to Sinnoh... I.. heard a story... that there Are.. Two legends that live.. in the north. not just one...." She lifted her head slightly and flicked the tip of her tail. "One in a L-Lake... one in a temple. We could catch two fish with one surf."

Wasabi- Hall of origin

Wasabi huffed. "Well, Whatever we do I don't just want to SIT AROUND while something we COULD prevent just happens outside! My patron has made it VERY clear to me that failure to save the world is NOT an option!!!" He folded his front legs again, sternly looking up at everyone else. Why did he have to be so small or down low compared to almost everyone else? he knew that because of that it was extremely hard to be intimidating.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Dews- Mt. Coronet

Dews sat up on a little overhang that was a ways away from the Giratina group. She let the steady rain fall onto her, not really paying attention. She was mostly staring out over the crater of Celestic Town, lost in thought. She should probably try and find a way to tell the rest of the Arceus group what the Giratina group was planning...but, Dews didn't know anybody in the Arceus group. She had only seen them once, when the two groups where fighting. Even then, Dews didn't think that any of the Arceus group saw her....
Dews sighed, well, I guess I'll just have to keep following this group until I find some sort of way to contact the other group... Dews thought, as she stared at the group.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Rook - Mt. Coronet Base

Rook sensed the gestured paw, and tilted an ear towards the direction. She heard naught but wind and the others gathered by Giratina, her nose picked up little beyond that and her aura sense told her nothing out of the ordinary was around them. She quickly folded her ears back and shrunk away a little, not wanting to admit that she could not sense what it was that disturbed Circe so.
Her ears pricked back up as the topic of conversation drifted towards where they would head next. Rook had to admit to herself that she would have preferred some place that wasn't covered in snow, but if what Lavi said was true, heading North would be the best use of their time.
"I agree with Lavi." She said in a soft tone.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares tensed up as Drihtan lunged again, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to take another hit from the Luxray in his current state. Focusing what little energy he had left, he slowed the time around him and scrambled - or limped, more like - as far away as he could, knowing that while he was unable to escape completely, he had at least put a bit more distance between him and his attacker. As time began to speed back up and return to normal, he turned and let loose a weak burst of draconic energy at Drihtan.

Antares used DragonBreath!

---

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

A miserable sigh rang out above the treeline as a small black and pink creature floated there, her pelt nearly soaked by the steadily falling rain. "Why can't this rain STOOOOP?" She wailed loudly, trying to use her paws to shield her face from the rain. But it was no use, as her wet paws just dripped more water into her eyes than even the rain had. Wincing and shaking herself, the Zorua began to float lower toward the trees below, finally landing in one at the edge of the treeline. The branches didn't give her much protection, but it was better than anything.

"I wish I could get out of this rain.. I hate it.." Mila muttered, her ears pinned back against her skull. Peering out from the tree, she scanned the nearby area, or more precisely, the base of the nearby mountain. There was a large crater a little ways from her, which looked a little out of place, but she didn't really question it. As she looked around, a small speck of multiple colours caught her eye. She squinted, a thought occurring to her; if that was a group of other Pokemon.. They could probably give her shelter! Or at least maybe know of a place where she could get out of the rain. Grinning to herself, she let herself change form, taking on the appearance of a Taillow, though her fluffly pink tail remained. Fluttering out of the tree, she sped towards the group.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lani
Mt. Coronet

"Well I suppose we should go to Uxie first if they're closest." Lani said, though she didn't particularly like the idea of going to another cold, snowy place. Lani frowned when she heard Haro talk. She still couldn't remember why she recognised him. She tried not to worry about it, though, and assured herself that she would remember eventually... Or she could just talk to him, then maybe he'd remember her, too.
Lani was about to walk over to Haro when she saw something moving in the distance distracted her. She tilted her head, squinting, but couldn't discern what it was until it got close enough for Lani to see it was a Taillow, albeit a fairly odd looking one. Though she was used to odd looking pokemon by now, she was pretty odd looking herself, after all. "Hey!" Lani greeted, waving a wing welcomingly.

deviantArt

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet Base-Houndooms
The two houndoom's had been very quiet for most of the trip. Mimico was trying to make the trip as smooth and warm for his rider as he could. Loupell seemed to be enjoying the walk, though he kept a close eye on the trailing Dewott from time to time, he didnt want the poor thing to freeze. When they arrived at the side of what was once Celest town though, both houndoom's became stiff and cautious. Something very bad had happened here.
Mimico was a bit happier when Lavi woke up and started moving around a bit more, though when the pokemon started talking about which legendaries to go after he could't help his skin twitch a bit. He looked to his brother for guidance and saw him hanging a bit back from everyone, a grim expression on his face.

Loupell suddenly turned his head skyward and asked no-one in particular. "Is that a taillow? It has a funny looking tail, might be another champion."

Hall of Origin-Taabuna

At least it seemed like the argument was settling down more. Why had they come here exactly anyhow? to find something someone had said. She drifted off to look around for whatever it was that they were suppose to be looking for. She heard the shuckel say something about how its patron wouldn't tolerate failure. "I doubt any of our patrons would be happy if we failed. They've placed their trust in us, I'd hate to let any of them down." She said from a bit of a distance away. "Hey...What's this?" she called out louder, pointing.

Mt.Coronet

Drihtan's jaws clamped shut on empty air and the snow in front of him was empty of the espeon. Momentarily confused, he was suddenly hit in the side of the head with a very weak dragonbreath. He growled and turned to face his attacker when his side was hit by the pideot's quick attack, greedily the static built up in his fur lunged at the feather'd contact. Drihtan stumbled sideways, angerly he bit blindly at the offending bird pokemon.

Drihtan used Thunder Fang

~~~
~~~
~~~