Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

Crowley was beginning to get somewhat anxious as Ari continued to be missing. He had begun to trust the bird as the smartest one here, and was a good person to ask for advice on or something. He refocused his attention on Taabuna's cry though, wandering over to where the Champion was pointing.

---

Circe
Mt. Coronet

Circe peered at the odd pokemon, tilting her head. She was still a bit nervous about the large crater, and the sudden appearance wasn't helping any. She nervously shrunk behind Lani, peering out from behind the altaria at Mila. What if it caused the crater? What if tried to turn her into a large crater too? She narrowed her eyes, stiffening her fur with the weak current in her body and continuing to remain cowering behind Lani.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

"Hi!" Mila called out, fluttering down and landing in front of Lani. She peered up at the large Altaria, a frown crossing her face. She let her form change again, this time turning into an Altaria herself. Noting how Circe hid behind Lani, Mila couldn't help but snicker, wondering how the other Pokemon would react to her transformation. "Do you know if there's some place around here to get out of this rain? I don't like it!" She asked, her still-untransformed tail swishing back and forth.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

Circe broke into a startled hiss, looking from Mila to Lani. She lowered her voice, saying quietly to Lani, "I don't like it. What if it made that crater over that? What if it tries to eat me? It can change forms, too! It might become something bigger and eat me!" She said worriedly, ducking further behind Lani and hunkering down, paws over her head. First a giant crater of doom, now a shapeshifter that could eat her. She just wanted to leave.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Lavi-Mt coronet base

Lavi watched as a taillow with an odd tail Swoops down to the group, then blinked as it changed shape. ".... nope, I-I'm not ready for this yet." She closed her eyes again, trying to rest a bit more.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Lani
Mt. Coronet

"Circe, I don't think she wants to eat you, and I'm pretty sure it didn't make that crater down there." Lani said, smirking, then turned back to look at the younger pokemon, which had transformed into an Altaria. "None of the trees are really big enough to make a decent shelter, but..." Lani broke off, spreading one of her wings to provide a small shelter from the rain. Thankfully, Lugia's blessing helped her feathers to stay fairly waterproof, which was incredibly useful at times like this.

---
Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari desperately tried to dodged out of the way of Drihtan's attack, wincing as the Luxray pulled out a sizeable chunk of feathers from his chest and electricity surged through his body. The pidgeot spoke to Antares telepathically, and simply said "Look away." Ari then shakily stood up, warning "Get lost or I'll wipe your memory!"

deviantArt

Senna-Umbreon

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

Mila snickered, peering around Lani to grin at Circe. "Heehee! Scared of me?" She teased, then blinked up as Lani spread a wing over the Zorua. "Oh, thanks!" She chirped, then let herself revert back to her true form, before shaking her pelt to try and dry off a bit.

---

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares blinked, heeding Ari's telepathic warning and turning away from the Pidgeot. Shivering, he gazed up at the sky, wondering how much use trying to heal himself would be. With the clouds blocking out the warmth of the sun, Morning Sun wouldn't be of that much use. But, the Espeon quickly decided, it was worth a try anyway, at least to relieve the pain in his left paw.

Antares used Morning Sun!
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Paches- Mt. Coronet

Paches didn't like the rain. Not one bit. It made her fur wet. Paches creeped out of the forest on all fours, her three tails flicking out behind her. She sat up on her hind legs for a moment, looking out over a crater. That's a biiiig crater... Paches thought to herself. She noticed a group of Pokemon over to one side. Paches dropped down to all fours, and bounded over to the Group, stopping just short of the group. She slowly walked the last of the way there, looking at the different Pokemon. Paches noticed one that she didn't know what it was. The rest, she could make a guess as to what they where, but this one, she didn't know at all. It looked sort of like a jolteon, but, yet vastly different. Paches walked up behind the Pokemon, and carefully poked it, "Um....excuse me...but what type of Pokemon are you?" Paches asked carefully. She hoped she had said it right. Azelf had taught her how to talk, but, Paches never really got a chance to practice it with any other Pokemon, as most staid away from the cave she and Azelf lived in.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Ardor
Hall of Origin

"Actually im not wandering about anything @$$^&%, but I beleive that friendly @$$&*& of mine over tehre is" The bat lifted up one of her wings off the ground towards Orash. If anything at the moment all she did want to do was , maybe attempt to melt Wasabis face off, still the bat tried to show no signs and simply gritted her teeth, smoke gently lifting out of her nostrils and the holes (According to Bulbapedia the orange spots on Heatrans back are actually melted parts...since Ardor has them I might as well make that melted as well?) on her back.

Irsa
Mt. Coronet

Irsa replied "Yes, water is quite annoying, its a cold sensation that gets to your skin under your fur and..well it just isn't plesant at all, I would much rather be stranded in a desert than stranded in rain" it was a true fact, a desert actually had many pros if you ignore the whole starving and heating to death thing. First of all there was always ruins. ALWAYS, ruins with all sorts of treasures waiting to enter her precious collection. second there is no rain, thats always a plus.
She watched the newcomer fly in with a rather hostile glare, making no word until is asked for a place to hide in the rain, the cat hissed suddenly "Sorry sweets im not sharing my friend here!" She snarled. She did not want to share shelter, it was part of her greed not wanting to share some of her precious things
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

Circe had begun to relax, but had let out a garbled squawking sound as Paches poked her. She lurched under the wing that Lani had thrown out, realizing Mila was there, then awkwardly skittered out to Lani's other side, letting out an squeak. "This place is spooky and everyone just keeps appearing and I'd really like to go now thank you!" She protested quietly.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Paches- Mt. Coronet

Paches slowly walked around the giant Altaria, following the Jolteon like creature, "What's so scary 'bout me? I'm not going to hurt you...I don't think I can anyways....I just want to know what type of Pokemon you are." Paches said, Tilting her head up to look at the Jolteon like creature.

Senna-Umbreon

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

Mila couldn't help but giggle as she watched Circe flounder about. As Paches walked by, seeming to be following Circe, Mila tilted her head at the Pachirisu. "Hi! Don't mind her, I think she'd be afraid of ANYTHING! She was even afraid of me!" The Zorua grinned, "Then again, I AM pretty scary if I do say so myself!"
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Lani
Mt. Coronet

Lani wrapped her free wing protectively around the frightened Zapeon, glancing cautiously at Paches. "She's a Jolteon." Lani said warily "She was blessed by a Legendary, like a lot of us here, that's why she looks different." She tilted her head, examining the odd looking Pachirisu "You're a champion, too, then?" Lani was quickly distracted from the Pachirisu by Mila's jeering, and responded with a stern glare.

((Lani is trying so hard to adopt all of the younger pokemon.))

deviantArt

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Paches- Mt. Coronet

"You don't look scary at all! You look like a nice, hugable furry teddy!" Paches said, walking over to Mila, "I'm Paches, What's your name?" She asked, "and Can I hug you? You look hugable." Paches looked up at Lani, "Oh, so that's what she is! and yes, I'm what you can call "Blessed" Azelf herself blessed me with some of her power."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

The zapeon had grown grateful for Lani's protection. Then, Circe heard the insult, suddenly pricking her ears and narrowing her eyes. Oh, was that zorua calling her a scaredy-eevee? The zapeon straightened, shaking herself out from Lani's wing and fluffing up her feathery fur, declaring grandly, "I am not a scaredy-eevee, and I am a zapeon. And I'm not scared of everything, just haunted black pits and the things that crawl out of them." She looked at Paches and Mila suspiciously. "That would be you two, by the way."
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Paches-mt. Coronet

"I didn't crawl out of a black pit! I came from lake Valor where azelf herself lives!" Paches said, her fur slightly proofing up, "besides, what could I do to possibly hurt you? Electric attack would have no effect on you..."

Senna-Umbreon

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

"My name's Mila! And no, you can't hug me!" Mila took a step back from Paches, huffing in indignation, "And I AM scary! Just watch!" She looked back at Circe, her grin returning. Backing away a little, she let her form change yet again, this time taking the form of a large and rather intimidating Salamence. Well, intimidating unless you payed attention to her unchanged fluffy pink tail.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

The zapeon gave Mila a dirty look, static racing across her fur. "You're not scary anymore. You just cheat and take the forms of other pokemon. You're not strong yourself." She insisted, puffing herself up. "Ask anyone of my comrades," She said, putting stress on the word 'my' defiantly, "I held my own very well in the fight. I bet that stupid umbreon would eat you in seconds."
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Irsa
Mt. Coronet Base

Irsa watched with a bit of an amusement in her slitted eyes, she tried not to let her expression change though because she did not want that little shapeshifter near her shelter deer, or any other for the matter.
She finally cracked a smile though her 'scary' exterior and spoke out "Hey, just be glad it ain't the death lord himself that cralwed out of the pit" The cat shuddered.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Mt. Coronet Base

Haro was confused. He had been discussing plans, and now suddenly... What was happening? A bird had flown out of nowhere with a pink tail, and now there was a fluffy thing, and now the bird had turned into a giant dragon. With a fluffy tail. He felt like he was supposed to be afraid, but things were just moving too fast now. This was confusing. How was he supposed to react to this? Fear. Come on, Haro. Finally getting around to reacting, he froze, casually pretending to be a tree.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Senna-Umbreon

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

"Yeah I am! And I could beat you any day!" Mila huffed, glaring down at the Zapeon. Despite her confident words, her tail was bristling and swishing back and forth nervously. She growled, stomping down a huge clawed paw in front of Circe as if to try and prove her point, not to mention hide the fact that she was honestly rather scared by all these other Pokemon, most of all Circe herself.