Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

Circe stubbornly remained where she was, snorting. "I told you I'm not a scaredy-eevee!" Brave words considering she had been cowering besides Lani a few seconds before, but she figured she had an excuse. Random strangers out of nowhere was not an acceptable thing, especially when they could do weird shapeshifty things. She was still pretty sure this Mila caused the pit anyways. "And you want to try? I bet I could beat you, one paw behind me back." A few electrical sparks arced off her body, hitting the ground, and crackled before fading.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Lani
Mt. Coronet

Lani decided it was time to step in before things turned violent, and stood between Circe and Mila, spreading her wings to keep the two champions far apart. "Alright, kiddos, no need to get up in arms. We should save our energy for fighting Uxie, or whoever it is we're going after." Lani quickly changed the subject in an attempt to stop Mila's taunting "So, we know Paches was blessed by Uxie. Then who were you blessed by, Mila?"

deviantArt

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Irsa
Mt. Coronet Base

things were definitively heating up now, Irsa simply decided to keep watching, of course she didn't notice poor Haro standing still. The Purrloin didn't like the sight of electricity in rain, the cat decided to make a safety plan and decided to not only use Haro as a shelter but a safety deer as well. She jumped up and attempted to cling to the deers stomach , though her paws got cold with a few droplets of rainwater
still she was now clinging to the warm underneath of a plant deer thingie, protected from the rain and the occasional electrical bolt
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Mila - Mt. Coronet base

Mila blinked as Lani stepped in front of her, "H-Hey! No fair.." She sighed, taking a step back and reverting back to normal. Her pouting didn't last very long, though, as she perked up considerably at the Altaria's question. "Oh, I'm blessed by Mew! Can't you tell?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Lavi-Mt coronet base

"OK, WOULD YOU ALL JUST TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?!?" She opened her eyes and sort of glared at everyone. "Instead of asking "Who are you blessed by" Right now, we should be talking about when we're going to leave, If we're staying the night here, and if so, Who's keeping watch! Along with a few other things, But those are the basics."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Mt. Coronet Base

Haro's tree imitation was not broken by the arguments dying down. It was not broken by the Salamance turning back into a Zorua. It was, however, broken when the cat he was standing over decided to cling to his stomach. Ow. Ow. OW. His instant instinct was to kick and buck violently, but he forced himself to keep still, legs shaking only slightly. Owwww. He smiled shakily, pretending that he wasn't in pain. The cat had reason, she didn't like electricity, that made sense. He couldn't blame her for that, and it'd be rude to make her move, right? He'd... he'd survive. In pain.

"I didn't... know... Mew was on... our side," he said, trying and failing to keep his voice even. "That's... good to... know." He winced as Lavi started yelling, almost freezing again but forcing himself to speak up instead. "We... should... I agree. But we... have a few seconds... for civility? I think..."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet Base-Houndooms

Mimico had began to prance on the spot when he saw the funny taillow change forms, his first thought was that it was another ditto. It had pink on it.
Calm down and stay still Loupell warned sternly
Mimico stopped prancing and studied the new pokemon carefully, it changed forms again, startling the others. Poor Circe was getting the brunt of the newcomers attention. "Awww." Mimico said quietly to himself when the newcomer turned out to be a Zorua. He'd wanted to meet more ditto's, but no-one ever saw any. Then the little picharisu suddenly showed up, and things started getting confusing.

"So, you two are on Giratina's side then? If so, then we should be moving on. What was the other legendary near by?" Loupell said in a confident attention grabbing tone. "Oh, and Irsa, your hurting Haro...perhaps a better spot then his stomach with those claws?" he added in a softer tone.

Mt.Coronet

Drihtan glared at the glowing eyed Pideot. His own eyes began glowing back, and suddenly Drihtan seemed to sink in on his own shadow. An Aura of nightmares wafted over the pideot, and his vision of Drihtan was obscured by the ghostly trails of his fur. The air turned bitterly colder. Ari was being pulled into the void.
Drihtan used Dark Void

Come into my nightmares little bird, come the darkenss comes
Come into my nightmares little bird, came and be my feast

Drihtan used haze

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Look at all this fun and nonsense I inadvertently missed out on. Boo. D:))

Rook - Base of Mt. Coronet

The Lucario remained standing where she was as Mila and Patches moved in, cautiously defensive with the two newcomers. The fight with those that chose to follow Arceus had reminded her that not everyone who approached their little group were friendly. She relaxed a little as these newcomers pelted them with questions rather than attacks, and she focused her attention back towards where Circe had gestured before, still wondering what exactly had her spooked. Part of her wanted to go investigate, to see what she meant about the "ground swallowing everything up whole", but she didn't want to separate herself from the group, especially not to wander off in a direction they didn't intend on going.

Rook was taken by surprise as one of the auras of the newcomers suddenly changed into something much bigger, if still slightly familiar. Startled, Rook jumped back a little from Mila, her muzzle peeling into a brief snarl and her ears folding against the back of her head. She let herself relax a little as she realised it was just an illusion spun by the trickster, huffing a little in irritation at being fooled so easily.
Her ears flattened again as Lavi yelled, although she could not blame her for her irritation. She was glad that this group could joke about, but if they wanted a shot at completing their goal, they also needed to know when to take action.

A comment from Haro caused the Lucario's ears to flick up and swivel in his direction.
"Does having a blessed with us automatically mean that their patron will aid us?" She asked, voice taking a thoughtful tone. She had little-to-no contact with Reshiram after he had blessed her, she had no clue if the legendary would aid them. Did the others have more of a relationship with their patrons? If they were forced to confront Reshiram and he was on the opposite side, would he take away her powers? More question to ask at a better time.
"I disagree with Lavi's tone, but agree with the message. We should move on." She said to the others, her voice suddenly weary, as if finally coming to realise just how big of a task lay before them

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari reflexively created a sphere of energy around him when he saw the dark orbs hurtling toward him. The Pidgeot used the cover of the haze to fly the short distance to Antares, and expended the last of his energy teleporting both himself and the Espeon to the Hall of Origin.
Ari stood shakily, looking around once he had recovered from teleporting to assure he was in the right place. At this point, Ari wanted to flop down on the floor and feel sorry for himself, but he had more pressing concerns, and he wasn't going to allow himself to look weak in front of the rest of the group. "I apologise for the wait." the champion said wearily, pointing a wing to the injured Espeon "Uh, Antares, was it? Antares needs healing."

deviantArt

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Orash
Hall of Origins

Orash blinked, without a second word he dashed up to antares and began to use his blueish-greenish coloured paste on Antares wounds "So, do we start moving soon? Are we spending the night here? I imagine that the others are alreadly on their way to convince the nearest legendary as we speak" He wanted to make sure he felt important to the group, He didn't really know any 'fighting' moves as it was because he found it quite silly to fight, he could never imagine himself doing so. he would also heal any wounds he had gotten in battle and that seemed rather silly in itself.
Plus he was weak, oh so very weak. He had friends, Mabel, Ardor, his clan back in Ilex forest, he could die easily and make them all upset.

Irsa
Base of Mt. Coronet

Irsa jumped down, she looked over Haros belly and indeed saw little red spots that were leaking blood "oh, I didn't know I was digging that deep, sorry Haro if anything i would rather not be struck by lighting or electricity, especially in rain, its extra dangerous if you mix the two together I think" The deer didn't move around in pain, or buck her for that matter, that surprised her. that was two things Haro did for her that had helped her. She was beginning to take a liking to Haro, much more than the other group members anyways, she didn't mind Circe, she really liked Lani but only because Lani had given her one of her precious feather-
WHERE WAS IT? WHERE WAS THE LUGIA FEATHER? The Cat screamed out and began panicking "I lost it! I lost your Silver wing Lani!" at that moment she forgot about everything and began running around looking for it, looking under rocks, in bushes, in trees, generally everywhere.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

Crowley lunged over towards Ari and Antares when he heard the bird, saying frantically, "What in Arceus' name happened?" He drew energy from the shadows around them, funneling it into Ari and Antares. The umbreon fluffed up his feathers protectively, tail lashing furiously. He'd tear apart the people who tried to hurt his comra--He realized he was radiating heat, and forced himself to relax, keeping his tone more even. "Just a minute, you two will be okay. We'll fix you up."

Crowley used Moonlight!
Crowley used Wish!

((I'll do a Circe post after this SPN episode.))
Last edited by Azunara on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Paches- Mt. Coronet

Paches spoke up, "Um...If I may say something....About the three lake guardians, Uxie sided with Arcues, and Azelf sided with Giratina. That leaves only Mesprit in Lake Verity yet to side with somebody. I think Mesprit would be easy to get to side with Giratina, all we have to do is just get there first.." Paches didn't know how the others would react, or if they would even listen to her. She was just a new person who had just come in, why was she to be trusted.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

"Uxie's champion can be acting independently, anyways. And even if we don't convince Uxie otherwise, we can still kill them or maim them or something. And Lavi's right, there might be another Legend up there or something. If we can deal a blow to those Arceus lovers like that, by conquering two Legends, they'll be terrified and maybe they'll even stop trying." Circe responded, sobering up again. "I vote we start moving, and soon. And by soon, I mean now." The zapeon said stubbornly.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Paches- mt. Coronet

Paches nodded, it sounded like a good plan. Paches slowly walked up next to Circe, "umm, can I ride on your back? I might not be able to keep up with the group..." Paches said, silently adding to herself, "tiny legs are not good for log distance walking.."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet

Circe fluffed up her fur, only mildly irritated by the request. Haro seemed to be the group's mount anyways. She sighed reluctantly, scowling and replying, "I suppose if you have to." She was still a bit unsure about Paches not being from that pit over there, and the idea of the possibly-pit-spawned creature riding on her back wasn't tempting. But at least it would prove to Mila she wasn't a coward at all.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Paches- Mt. Coronet

Paches clapped her front paws in joy, "Yay! Thank you!" Paches said, as she climbed up onto Circe's back, and curled up, "It's quite comfy up here. And warm too...." Paches said, yawning. She had been traveling for most of the day, with out stopping. She was very, very tired now, and Circe's warm back made her drowsy.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi, Mable- Hall of origin

Wasabi blinked as Ari reappeared, Along with um.. Antares? whoever. upon closer glace though, they appeared to be rather hurt. He came a little closer just to be sure as to what was going on.

Mable flew up with Orash to the Espeon from earlier. She gasped at how he looked, and retreated slightly. quite a bit of blood... She watched as Orash started painting The Espeon's wounds. "... Do you think he'll be alright...?"

Lavi-Mt. coronet base

Lavi smiled slightly. her idea had in fact been taken into consideration, and would probably be fallowed through with. They seemed to know what one of the legendaries was, the one in the lake, but not the one in the temple... She pondered for a bit. She had only heard much about the legends that lived in the sea when growing up, and had no clue what it could possibly be.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Antares - Hall of Origin

Antares blinked in surprise as Ari suddenly teleported them away, bringing them to someplace that was far different than the snowy slopes of the mountain. Flopping down, he let out a sigh of relief, glad to be away from both the snow and that Luxray. His head spun, though, probably thanks to the teleport, but it could have been thanks to sheer exhaustion for all he could tell at this point. His paw still hadn't stopped hurting, and he felt frozen solid. He nodded some thanks towards Orash and Crowley, starting to feel a little better as the two Champions made attempts to heal him, not to mention the warmth wafting off of Crowley made him feel much less like an Espicicle.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Right, so, I'm just going to do some time skippery for the Giratina group, try and figure some nonsense out, and make some plot. Why not, right?))

Crowley
Hall of Origin

Crowley continued hovering nervously over the two of them, using more healing energy, when he noticed something. It must've been what Taabuna was trying to point out earlier, but he had been too distracted by his comrades injuries to care. He pricked his ears, and once satisfied that Ari and Antares weren't going to immediately die, went over to inspect the source of the sudden glint. It wasn't anything really unusual, just some shiny glittery powder. He lifted a paw to inspect it. It gave a powerful aura of psychic energy. He tilted his head in confusion. This wasn't normal. The bright powder wasn't anything that Arceus would carry, and the psychic energy was odd. He looked up, tilting his head at Ari. "Ari, are you well enough to come over here? I need to talk to you about something."

---

Circe
Lake Actuity

Circe looked across the water, a bit disgruntled. Well, this was a problem she hadn't quite accounted for. The group had been traveling for an hour tops, the mountain's depths serving as a practical shortcut. Cutting through the snow had been a bit difficult, but they had toughed it out. But water? Circe was not expecting this roadblock. If she stepped foot in the water, she'd probably kill everyone. And those houndooms probably couldn't swim. She turned back, looking at the others in apprehension.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ari
Hall of Origin

"Some Luxray decided it was a good idea to attack Antares." Ari replied bitterly, "He should be alright, considering what has happened. It is a good thing he sent out that psychic signal, though, otherwise things may have been very different." He watched as Crowley walked off to look at something, which gave off a powerful energy that Ari could feel very easily due Uxie's blessing. Feeling considerably better, Ari made sure Antares was okay before walking over to investigate the odd looking powder. "Odd. I was not aware that Arceus carried brightpowder." the bird chirped, tilting his head and concentrating "... Perhaps the Legendary birds came here. Or maybe Mewtwo?"

---
Lani
Lake Acuity

Lani glared at the lake. Though it wasn't a difficult obstacle for her; she could simply fly across the water and onto the small island in the centre of the lake, a lot of the pokemon in the group would have difficulty getting across, and they probably wouldn't like the idea of swimming, anyway. "I could carry some of you across, I guess..." Lani suggested, though she didn't really want to risk dropping anyone in the water, and she wasn't sure if she would be able to carry some of the larger pokemon.

deviantArt