Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

"What would the birds gain from crossing Arceus? Lugia is well enough liked among them, and humans rarely knock on his and his children's doors unless they prove themselves worthy. I suppose it could be one of the birds, but that with that much psychic energy coming off that thing?" Crowley looked back at it suspiciously, shrugging. "I'd place my money on Mewtwo."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Lavi - Lake Acuity

Lavi Flicked her tail, looking at the others in a 'Really?' sort of way. "You all know there's an easier way across, right? No bird is gonna have to carry anyone." She slithered up to the lake's edge, having gotten off her houndoom mount a short while ago. "It's cold enough up here anyway, Shouldn't be that much of a problem." Lavi then Shot out a jet of water, which froze along the way, and also freezing part of the lake upon contact.

Lavi used Ice beam!
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Lake Acuity-Houndooms

For the most part, neither Houndoom's spoke much as the group moved on. The gravity of what the Giratina group sought to do weighed heavily on them. What they could and could not help either side on was a fine balance, they knew that they could not join in a fight against a legendary, and worried how this group would react to their neutral stance. Upon arriving at the lake though, true to his nature Mimico became excited. When Lavi slithered off his back, he began prancing about by the waters edge.

"YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Mimico shouted, ignoring the bridge that Lavi was making, he dove right into the water and began splashing about, snorting water. He leaped around playfully calling to the others. "Come on in, the waters great!!"

Loupell eyed the water disdainfully. Unlike his brother, he had no interest in playing in water. "Mimico, your such a kid." He shouted back. "You can swim if you want...I am taking the bridge. Waters not my...thing." With that he looked to see how the ice bridge was coming along.

Hall of Origin-Taabuna

The glittery stuff on the floor looked out of place, and she was glad when Crowley came over to see what she had found. The appearance of the new pokemon and Ari concerned her, but she was glad to see them being tended to. "Mewtwo...It hates humans doesn't it? It does make sense that it would side with Giritina, but why would it leave the brightpowder behind?" Taabuna glanced around some more in the hopes of spotting something else that might give them more clues.

Mt.Coronet-Drihtan

The luxray stalked through the snow, angry that his prey had eluded him. His side hurt a bit from where the bird had smashed into him, but it was nothing compared to some of the wounds he's sustained in the past. He followed the trail he'd been following up to a cave opening, further in he lost the scent, but picked up that of another pokemon.

He followed it further up some stairs and found a small alcove off to the side. There was a stash of berries he helped himself to. He wasn't fond of berries, he preferred something more alive, but they would have to do. After resting for a bit he went back to sniff around in the hopes of picking up the trail again, but it had vanished just as his prey had. Probably that stupid bird again.

With a sigh he went back out to where the avalanche had been and decided to follow the other trail. He found several bloodspots along the way and wondered if he would be lucky enough to come across the donor, he was still hungry.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Ardor, Orash
Hall of Origins

Ardor sat at the doors, she decided things would be much more fun when guarding, besides it helped her cool down. She took awhile to look around the Hall Of Origins making clicking sounds to form an image...she couldn't see everything though because the hall was big enough that her clicks couldn't make it to opposite walls.
That scared her, she hated open spaces, it was almost as if she was being consumed by a void and there was nothing around her that exsisted. She tucked her face into her wings and gently rocked making clicking sounds, it calmed her.

Orash was beside Mabel "So Mabel, I know we just meet and all but im just a bit curious if all, where did you come from and end up in the snow? I myself came from Ilex forest, I lived with a bunch of other blessed smeargles, together we take care of celebi and read stories to her, in return we get blessed...Ardor kinda dragged me along on the journey" He smiled "Its not a bad thing though! I lvoe seeing the world, for most of my life there wasn't much but trees and moss"

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa simple stared at the lake with a look of disgust on her face, she gave Mimco an even weirder look when he started swimming "Is he a water delta?" She blinked and simply shivered after imagining having to actually swim across water, she reeled closer to Haros back, simply laying closer to his back and not using her claws this time.
She looked at the ice "Nice thinking!" she wasn't worried about getting her paws cold, Haro could do the job for her...but than again he had hooves, he didn't seem the type to travel across ice easily...
Maybe she could somehow help him by walking behind him to make sure he didn't trip and fall? She jumped off his back and quickly stretched
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Lake Acurity

Haro peered uncertainly at the ice bridge. Virizion had granted him enhanced agility and grace, but he had hooves, and hooves did not like ice. Hooves had no traction. Hooves had a lot of weight and were too sharp. Swimming seemed a better bet, but it wasn't too far from a very snowy area. It would no doubt be freezing. Besides, his antlers were made of wood, and they didn't like getting wet- and his flowers would no doubt wilt. Shuddering, he touched a hoof to the ice, feeling it slipping already. Oh, this was not going to be fun. Not at all. He looked at the others, then to Irsa. Was she going to help? That was kind of her...

Max, Hall of Origins

Max looked around, wondering what he could do. Antares was healed up, so hopefully he'd be okay. Crowley and Ari were busy. Ardor looked a bit upset, though... He walked towards her, tilting his head.

"You alright, Ardor? You seem a bit tense." Well, okay, a little more than a bit. She always looked a bit tense. Now she looked flat out scared. "Something wrong?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Hall of Origin

"Made a mistake, maybe? Who am I to fathom Mewtwo's intentions? Maybe it wanted us to find it. It could be a trap. It's psychic, I'm sure Mewtwo could predict something like this, if he decided to capture Arceus." Crowley bristled, tail flicking slightly. If they were going to interrogate Mewtwo, he'd rather wait for Ari and Antares to rest up. If it was a trap, he'd need everyone as well off as they could be.

---

Circe
Lake Actuity

"Oh, wow." Circe said excitedly, immediately leaping onto the ice and beginning to skid. "This is great! Thank you Lav--Oh Zapdos!" The zapeon shrieked as she miscalculated how long the ice bridge was and how slippery it was. She ended up splashing into the water, flailing in a panic. She spluttered and shrilled, finally clawing her way back onto the ice, looking rather disgruntled.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Lake-Acuity-Houndooms

Loupell walked over to the purrloin. "No, he's not a delta type...just...odd. I am glad lavi thought to make the rest of us a bridge, though i think some of us might have trouble crossing the bridge. Haro with his hooves, and I might melt it before I make it across. I am not sure if---" Loupell was cut off as Circe when sliding across the bridge and into the water. He watched uncertain for a moment on what to do, and felt relieved when she pulled back up onto the bridge. "On second thought, I think everyone's going to have to be really careful."

Mimico watched as Circe went sliding across the bridge into the water. "FUN!!" he shouted and splashed to shore, where he promptly ran to the bridge and slid full tilt down it...right into circe.

"Oh brother..." Loupell said as he watched Mimico slide down the ice.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Lake Actuity

The zapeon let out a cry of surprise, falling backwards into the water again. The static current running naturally through her fur sparked and crackled, and the zapeon let out a cry of panic. The water was already sparking and popping and crackling ominously. She hapazardly put a Protect on Mimico to absorb her the amplified current. This meant she wasn't focusing on swimming, and sank dangerously, spluttering and ducking under the water. She panicked, flailing and screeching loudly. It wasn't like she spent much time in the water or cared about swimming or anything!

Circe used Protect!
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Paches- Lake Actuity

Paches waited from the shore. She giggled as she watched Circe flounder across the ice and into the water, to come back up looking disgruntled. Paches carefully stepped out onto the ice, and, using her three tails to balance herself, carefully slid across the ice. She slipped and crashed onto her side a couple times, near went into the water a few times as well. Paches noticed Circe and a Houndoom where having some trouble. She slid out towards them in time to see Circe's head go under the water. Paches slid into the water after Circe. The Zapeon's electricity wouldn't have much effect on her, plus, she knew how to swim. It had been the only way to get to shore, back when she lived with Azelf.
The water was freezing cold. Paches held her breath as she swam down to Circe. She turned around, and used her big fluffy Pachirisu tail around the Zapeon. She failed about some, using her two Azelf tails to try and swim back up towards the surface.

Dews- Lake Actuity

Dews watched from the lake shore, her feet dipped into the water. She was a little bit aways from the group, but, she could already see they where having problems. A Couple of the group members where a ways out into the water, and by the looks of it, drowning. Dews thought about going to help for a moment, then shook it off. These Pokemon where of the opposite group! why should she help them? But, still, Dews would have felt bad if they died and she could have helped... So, Dews decided that if anything else goes wrong, she would help. Then run away as fast as possible.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa glared at Loupell oddly "Shouldn't that water be burning him, or hurting him..? Unless im wrong I think water hurtsfire type a lot" It could be that she didn't know too many fire types herself...still it seemed a bit odd that a Fire-type would want to freely swim around in a lake She looked again At Haro struggled and quietly follow behind him "Don't worry I have your back" She would stop him from falling...despite her smaller size

Ardor
Hall Of Origin

Ardor lifted her wings from her face, to moved her head towards max and clicked a couple of times just to help herself relax. With people around it was a little less of a void around her "Im just a bit scared...I don't like big open places, I can't 'see' anything but complete darkness in them"
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Lake Acuity-Houndooms

Mimico bashed into Circe and they both tumbled in the water, he felt some static prickeling and then nothing as he kicked his legs out and swam towards the surface. Once his head broke the water he glanced around for Circe, only to see the tiny Paches trying to pull her back onto something solid. He paddles over and grasp circe by the scruff and started swimming strongly to shore. "sthorry ik" he mumbles with his mouth full of staticy fluff." He was glad electricity want as hurtful to him as it would be to Loupell.

Loupell walked beside Irsa. "Yeah, well normally fire types are weak to water and we prefer to avoid it when possible. Mimico is different, but its his oddities that make him who he is." He turned to watch the trio headed to shore. "We might be twins, but we're very different sometimes." he gave a sigh before he went towards the shore to meet the trio. Maybe offer some warmth to them.

~~~
~~~
~~~

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi, Mable - Hall of origins

Wasabi, after being sure that they weren't going to lose one of their number... yet, Moved away from everyone else. He Settled himself against a wall, Front legs folded in front of him. He looked around at the other champions. They all seemed like they knew what they were doing.. Well, Except Ardor. How could they all be that sure of themselves? How long had they been at this? How old Were they even? one hundred?

Mable Thought for a moment before replying "Well, I've been with a trainer as long as I can remember... maybe he even hatched me. I spent.. most of my life in hearthome so far, but recently I was in eterna.. and then he disappeared... A-And....." She started shaking a little.

Lavi - Lake Acurity

Lavi was about to make the bridge longer when everyone else started using it as a slip-n-slide. "Hey! I'm not done yet!" The lot of them. children. They could have at least let her finish the bridge first. although, the ones who had fallen in had to be rescued. wait, was that all of them? just to be sure, she dove into the water and checked around for anyone who was drowning
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Lake Actuity

Still shrilling and spluttering in her panic, Circe didn't realize that attempts were made to help her. As soon as she felt something vaguely solid under her paws, she scrabbled up onto the makeshift bridge, claws scraping the ice. She crouched over, shuddering. Now out of the water, she looked absolutely miserable, her fur dripping and still sparking occasionally. "I hate water." She croaked indignantly. "But thank you for your help," She added.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Paches- Lake Actuity

Paches Shivered as she climbed up onto the ice. She crawled across the ice towards Circe. Being wet made her normally fluffy body seem twice as small. Her Pachirisu was the most effected, as the fur made it seem nearly three times the size it actually is. Paches didn't mind the water, she only hated the part that came after it. The drying out part. He fur did not look good when it's wet or partially wet. It did not help that now she was freezing cold. Paches curled up onto the ice next to Circe, and tried to get warm, "I hate the cold. And you're welcome." Paches said back to Circe.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Lake Acuity-Houndooms

Mimico helped push Circe out of the water onto the bridge. although the shore would have been better, at least for warmth. Mimico himself didnt feel cold, his core was toasty warm. "Sorry Circe...I thought you were playing." Mimico said from where he was treading water. "I think my Brother is over on the shore there if you go there, he can warm you up if you'd like." He added sheepishly.

Loupell stood near the start of the bridge on the land, as much as he wanted to run over and warm the obviously freezing pokemon up, he knew such temperatures would do no good on the ice. "Hey Circe, Paches come off the ice, I can help warm you up until Lavi is actually done with the bridge. And Lavi...maybe make it a bit wider...and thicker?" Loupell glared at his brother.

Not your brightest moment yet Mimico Loupell thought sternly
I know...it looked so fun I thought it was a game... Mimico thought back quietly.
You do realize that your suppose to be a FIRE type pokemon right? Irsa caught on that fire types don't like water, you need to be more careful!
Oooooooohhhh...right. I'll come out now. Mimico began swimming towards the shore.

~~~
~~~
~~~

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lavi - Lake acuity

As soon as she was sure that there no one drowning, she swam back up to the surface. "Ok, so now may I work on my bridge?" She glanced at well, one of the houndoom. Possibly the one who didn't carry her. "And I can only do as good as I can, I'm not a god!" She slithered up onto the end of the ice bridge and shot more ice out to continue the bridge, the new part just as slick as the last.

Lavi used Ice beam!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Lake Actuity

The zapeon forced herself to straighten, fluffing up her fur and trying to warm herself up. When she saw the completed ice bridge, she brightened a bit. Already the sun was making her feel warmer, along with Loupell. "It's a good thing I'm not a flareon," She stated. "Or I'd feel real awful." Her fur crackled, but otherwise she did seem no worse for wear.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lavi- Lake Acuity

Lavi collapsed on the island in the middle of the lake. It had taken a lot of ice beams to make the bridge sturdy enough for people to cross more safely. She needed to rest again. This day was turning into the most tiring day of her life. She lay there, Exausted, waiting for her teammates to come over to the island.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Uxie-Blessed - Lake Acuity

A small, black creature flitted back and fourth along the treeline opposite that of Giratina's Group, moving from branch to branch. The creature, a rather young Starly, would move up to the very edge of her perch in an attempt to get a better look at this new, strange group, only to fear she'd been spotted by them and dart back into the relative safety of the trees. She wanted to know who was approaching, but they looked big and mean and scary and hungry and would probably go and eat her up should they get too close. There looked to be a lot of them though, and they looked to be making their way towards Uxie's island. Why? Maybe if she found out, Uxie would finally bless her and make her his favourite and everything!
With a resolved chirp, the Starly fluffed up her feathers and narrowed her eyes. She took a few steps forward along her branch, flaring her wings up.
... Only to jump back with an alarmed chirp as one of the group fired an Ice Beam. She pressed up back against the tree, hoping that they hadn't seen her and were preparing to shoot more icebeams at her and kill her then eat her and... Oh, they were making a bridge.

... Maybe this was a job for one of the bigger champions.
The little Starly finally took wing, flying low over the lake, hoping that the group was too busy with making a bridge and splashing about in the water to notice her. She landed on Uxie's island, atop of what looked like a snowdrift. After a quick look to make sure that the group was still far away, she bent down and started to peck rapidly at the snow.
"Hey!" She said to it. "Wake up! There's this big group of hungry looking pokemon heading towards us!"
"I do not want to play, little one." The snow pile grumbled in a low, deep voice, shuddering in an attempt to dislodge the feathered entity atop of it. The Starly managed to cling on with a few flaps of her wings.
"I'm not playing!" She huffed, clearly upset at being dismissed so quickly. "I mean it! They probably want to eat Uxie or something!"
"Why would anyone want to eat Uxie? They are probably looking for shelter from an outside storm."
"But there's a lot of them! And no human and they're making an ice bridge over here and some of them look funny and not in a silly way more like a 'I want to eat your face off' way-"

With a sigh, the snow pile began to move, stretching out and standing up to reveal itself to be an Abomisnow, with a few, small differences thanks to his blessing. A hood-like crest stretched out from his's head and curled around to the back of his neck and a ruby sat in the centre of it's forehead.
He looked around, expecting to see nothing around, maybe a few frightened noctowl seeking respite from the often-harsh winds of the mountain. He was then rather surprised to see that the excitable Starly was, for once, not over-exaggerating. Why was there a group on their way here?
He shambled up to the edge of the lake to peer at the newcomers, with his Starly companion clinging to his shoulder and doing her best not to be seen by the big group of people. (Given that she kept jumping about to try and get a better look at them, she was failing at that goal.) He moved over to the exhausted Lavi, towering over the Huntail.
"What brings you to the isle of Uxie, the god of all knowledge and reason?" He asked, much to the displeasure of the ball of feathers on his shoulder.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lavi- lake acuity

Lavi blinked, and slowly lifted her head. How had she not seen that there was anyone on the island? Then she saw how she might not have noticed. The figure she was looking at was covered in snow, and slightly resembled a tree, but with a sort of curved-sort-of flair about it's head. Due to it's tree-like appearance, she guessed it was Grass type. That meant it could finish her easily if she wasn't careful. "We... are here to see Uxie. Why else?" Lavi slowly glanced at her companions out of the corner of her eye. They had better get here soon before she became sushi.