Dawn of the Blessing OOC

Should we allow three typings for a pokemon? (IE Fire/Grass/Flying)

No. We've always had it at two, let's keep it. Besides, it might get OP.
76%
Yes. Change is good, it gives a wider variety. It won't be that bad.
24%

Total votes: 17

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Dawn of the Blessing planning thinger

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I like the idea of that Moon has come up with for the plot; I think it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. :3 On top of what she's said you also have people in the Blessing who don't realize they're working for something so corrupt. Do they get killed for being a part of the Blessing or are they shown the error of their ways and given the benefit of the doubt? (ie do you take the time to talk to the Blessing workers and figure out what's what or do you spend your time just hunting them down as quickly/covertly as possible.)

I'm indifferent to the idea of more than one thread. It would be a lot more work, but I could see it being advantageous depending on how things go.

So I'm not super familiar with how Delta types work/how they come into being. I'm thinking about doing my dragonite as a Dragon/Steel type. Could I say that came about because her parents are a dragonite and an aggron and she inherited the aggron's steel typing? (I'm not sure if those two are even compatible as mates, but as a what if.)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Tyger, Personally, I imagine deltas come into being through various means. While you can go head and have it be like inheriting the type, instead of being a hybrid, like most pairings (since we kinda threw egg groups out the window), I also imagine that it can also just be a lucky mutation in the egg's development, or sometimes taking on an attribute type like a move the egg could get hit by on accident while developing. I guess, whatever floats your boat. (I mean, there's unnatural deltas too, but we don't need to get into that)

And I'm also agreeing with what Senna said here, that I'm going to have a section of characters who aren't likely to join up as well. For example, GTM may WANT to run off to Johto the instant he hears Ghost's alive, but he can't, he's got a family now, he can't just go moving places without notice like he used to. (Wait, that's not the group Im talking about anyway, oops) anyway, yeah. I can't just fling them into Johto either, most of them have important reasons to be in Unova. I don't see a merge for quite a while, which is why the multiple threads thing sounds like a good idea to me, personally.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

We'd need a lot of organization then. I think my issue with it is the disconnect between the two RPs. You have whoever is doing whatever in one thread, ditto on the other, and it's effectively two of the same RPs with one plot. I think I'm just hesitant because I dunno, it feels awkward and cumbersome to me. We'd have to have some agree to sort of "lead" both RPs.

If we can get coherent lists on who is doing what, people to keep both groups going, and an even amount of bad guys/good guys in each thread, then I suppose we could try and make it work? Man it makes me twitchy, but I'll try. If it doesn't work very well or if one thread dies and the other keeps going we can jsut make one main thread.

But I dunno. I still think we should have everyone eventually merge. The Blessing is bound to have an obvious base of operations. That's where our characters want to be. If some characters can't leave the region they're in practically, they can pretty much become background characters keeping an eye on things while other characters storm the main base?

EDIT: Yo I'm actually sorry if it sounds like I'm shooting everything down. Honestly I'd give the two threads a shot. But I mean, given past history of RPs, I'd like actually planning and thought and whatnot to go into things.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

On the Delta thing, Honey is right that as great as that sounds, I don't think we've ever had instances where a normal Pokemon has been born to two different species? XD I think it's all hybrids. But yeah, Deltas are pretty random, all things considered. They're just really super rare. (Well, probably not as rare as you'd think, but decently rare. They're like Shinies!) Although, one thing I like to think DOES influence if a child is a Delta is if one of their parents is a Dusk-Evolved? Probably doesn't help much in this situation, buuut it's worth noting. (Fun fact, I like to think I'm like, the person to ask about Deltas around here. XP)

But yeah, back to the two threads thing.. Yeah, Azu does have some points in that it does mean there will be some disconnect between the two. (And I guess I'm a bit worried that it'll be harder to keep up with the other group? Since even if someone isn't involved with both groups, it's probably best to keep up with the other one. I learned that the hard way in RotS. XD I should have kept up with the Dusk half of the RP more often, even if I wasn't really involved with them for the majority of it.)

I do agree that the groups should merge though, like I said. XD But yeah, we need some major planning beforehand if we were to do the two threads thing.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

That's why I was asking how Deltas kind of come about. :P I will probably just take the easy route and leave her normal because there's a lot of shit going on where I'm at right now and I don't have time to sit and work out how the hell my dragonite became a delta type.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

As always, it's your choice whether or not you want to go for a delta type or not. And if you feel like you just want to go for an everyday flying/dragon then that's awesome. But if you want to go for a delta and don't have the time to come up with circumstances that resulted in her being born with that type, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the excuse "because the idea is cool and I want to run with it". Maybe you can revisit her bio later once you do get the chance to/inspiration. Although as Senna and Honey said, random happenstance is always a thing. She could be that one in a million mutation that just happened to hatch from two otherwise normal dragonites.

Let me see, I'm running with two delta-types myself. Asher comes from a dusk background, and his father is a Dusk-evolved flareon, so it made sense in my head that he'd inherit some of that overwhelming fire power. Admittedly I made this decision before the duskblooded idea came about, but I figure that side of him is recessive until he evolves for some reason.
Ridley was very much a "this idea sounds badass", although I believe originally I was thinking of having him as a giratina champion. Making him a delta meant less work on his design, and less worry about him having to serve some other dude when all he wants to do is murder things.
I'm toying with the idea of him "becoming" a delta by having his egg abandoned before he hatched. Rather that die, he became this weird undead-albino-dragon thing. But this is very much an idea I decided upon well after the fact.

_

I've been debating on stealing Senna's idea (because the ghost/sol icons are the best hrng) and doing a series of gift-signatures not unlike the one I'm sporting now, since I had fun making mine and could really use the practice. Buuuutttt I really don't want to promise anything since my art production skills have been shaky at best. Nonexistent at worst.
Still, I might take requests and just give you guys an explicit warning that doing so does not promise any returns.

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

/comes out of her lurking

Agreeing with everything here.

As for even more advice on the whole delta thing, Vanilla's an example of 'one in a million mutation'. Both of her parents were normal Audino, but she was born with a delta typing of Psychic.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I'm sorry

I just started laughing SO HARD at the idea of Giratina blessing Ridley and then being like "oi fennec I am know having you work with this fellow champion" and Fennec is like "...8C"
Moonlost

Okay, so as far as I can tell, here's what we've got:

- The Blessing is a large organisation that has sprung up over the past few years. They are a group focused on the protection of "normal" people and pokemon against any and all pokemon who exhibit some sort of mutation. This includes Deltas, Hybrids, Dusk-blooded, Dusk-evolved and, perhaps to a lesser extent, Shinies, Champions and Hidden Ability pokemon. Champions who follow a legendary sworn to the cause of The Blessing are tolerated.
- Publicly, the Blessing provides a sort of security service and helps with humanitarian efforts to help those who have been affected by "mutants". Because of this, they have garnered a lot of public respect and are an influential force. Add in a lot of propaganda being thrown about to demonise mutations, and most every day people believe the idea that such pokemon are dangerous. Many may be sympathetic to the cause of those being hunted, but fear of The Blessing's power stops them from helping in any way.
- Secretly, The Blessing are performing a number of number of experiments. These range from trying to find out how to remove these mutations from a pokemon, to what weapons are best effective on them, even to submitting many of their own agents to intense brainwashing and torture to shape them into living weapons focused on killing abberants.
- There is a force of mutations and sympathisers that has been/will be formed to oppose The Blessing, the Ekleipsis. The Ekleipsis are going to face opposition not only from The Blessing themselves, but also from regular people who just don't know any better.
- The RP will be starting in two different regions, Johto and Unova, with each region possibly having it's own thread. At some point in the future, both groups will combine somewhere and, if we go with the two threads idea, a new thread will be made.

What else do we need to do before we get this started and happening? As far as I can tell:

- Working out which pokemon are in what region to start with and making sure that each "team" is relatively evenly balanced for both threads. Perhaps get people starting to make a list, then shuffling/adding if we need to.
- Leadership for The Blessing. I don't think we've really cemented down who is pulling the strings. Or if we want to keep the actual head of the organisation some sort of shadowy figurehead, who else is calling the shots publicly. It might just be a case of a couple of people creating a handful of secondary characters to be brought out if they are needed.
- I figure that the Ekleipsis is pretty disorganised at the moment, and them pulling together into their own force will be a thing that happens as the RP happens. But maybe some preliminary planning might help that along somehow, your guys choice.
- Perhaps figuring out a couple of background characters for each group? I know we toyed with the idea of having some legendaries allied with the blessing, it might be cool to have that established early to have as an ace in the hole that the Blessing could pull out at a later date? I think a lot of that stuff, again, could be figured out for the Ekleipsis as the RP goes on. Part of them organising a counter-offensive might be them going out and allying with other groups and legendaries.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

If we need background Legendaries for Blessing, Cro will probably vaguely side with Blessing, in the loose "they're helping people and that's good" kind of way, since he doesn't know about the higher ranks and secrecy. Ditto with the Reshiram Crowley works for if need be--assuming I use him whoops. Uh, yeah, trying to figure out where the characters are would be nice, although I can probably make a legit sign in thread and have something coherent going on there for people to figure out.

Some shady figurehead and/or a public general would be nice. Either someone who isn't actually in charge but is stupidly high up in the ranking system or whatever we can pull off. I dunno. Might need two different "generals", one in each region.
Moonlost

Hmm, a sign in thread would be nice, although we could always make do if people just want to make a quick list here of who will be where.

I'm tempted to write up a number of side characters that I can just pull in if there's a need for them. Nobody that will get a lot of development (unless something craycray happens), but just a handy pool for just in case we need some more goons to get beaten up... And maybe an excuse to think of more pogeyman ideas, hush.

I like the idea of a boss/general/chairman for each region. Perhaps have them, plus one super shady dude who's in charge of everything?

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Not that I necessarily would want to use it as a main character, but would it be possible to make a Pokemon that's being experimented on by the Blessing or do they kill all the subjects they're working on? I'm going to blame this curiosity on Fireball and a migraine. >_> Sorry if it wouldn't work/be inconvenient.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

/cackles at the question

I mean, I see no problem with that. I personally like the idea of the Blessing performing experiments--possible experiments breaking free may be a catalyst, after all.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

That's what I was wondering; if they could break free or maybe be broken free. It was a passing thought that I wanted to run by y'all. :) The craziness of this funeral is mostly over so hopefully I can get working on characters.

[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Alright, so I'd love to join but I wasn't around during all the stuff that happened before…Should I go back and read ALL of that!? seems like a lot…I'd really hate to join and get lost though...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Also (sorry for the double post) while skimming and trying to figure everything out I saw this
Senna-Umbreon wrote:I'm also curious what typing you'd make her if she were a Delta. C:

ALSO! Just fwi.. I hope to make avatars for everyone here? Like avatars you guys can use on here? They'd be of one of your Pokemon characters, really. I did something similar waaaaaaAAAAY back during Rise of the Shadows, and I thought it'd be fun to do it again! So...

Think on which character you'd like me to draw! And then tell me via PM or something or that sort. (I'm actually already working on a few of them, being ones for Azu and I. :D)
That's so awesome of you! I absolutely love the idea :) especially since I never get around to putting my own art up so it's hard to show people my characters (I'm abit lazy when it comes to that :lol: and when I say art, I mean doodles haha!) and I'd love to see one of everyone else's characters as avatars! It's just so cool :)

Also, quick question to go along with my post above. Delta seemed to be allowed in lower ranks of the Blessing? I can understand certain Champions being allowed (temporarily or not) but Deltas? I just wanna makes sure I got that right with my skimming, cuz I think I saw a few people having Delta in the ranks of the Blessing. I could have misread too!

EDIT: So I've read most of this thread (can't sleep!) and I think I'm going to join. I haven't really read up on anyone's characters though, but it seems a lot of people wanna RP as Pokemon in the lower ranks of The Blessing. Now, I LOVE RPing as a baddie, but I haven't REALLY RP'd much since Middle School XD (I want to! I just never get around to it…and every time I do, it's one that falls apart pretty quickly...) and I know there should be very few Assassins so I probably shouldn't be one but I REALLY want to try my hand at a stone-cold killer! any thoughts?
Last edited by Jurz on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

I'm pretty sure Deltas are allowed in.... When they don't know that they're deltas. I think. I might be wrong too.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

i completely forgot about this im sorry
- First question is first, how did this group start out? Why was it formed, or rather, why did it's founders feel it necessary to start this movement? When did they first start to arise?
I really like Azu's point of not making these guys straight-out nazi analogies, at least not all of them, and that fear is a great tool to use in it's place. So, when would be a good point for these guys to form? I could easily see it happening after the events of RotS. A lot of people were killed, moreso had much of their lives ruined - be it from their homes being destroyed, or their family killed. Makes sense to me that some people would band together to ensure that those still of dusk blood would not have the chance to rise again. A few small people at first, taking out some of those most obviously former dusk. But soon their numbers swell and their vision changes, dusk aren't the only powerful potential threat out there. What if the Legendaries rise and decide to attack with their armies? What about these delta-types? How do we know they're not some dusk-mutation? Surely it's not natural to see those colours on a pokemon, we have to protect our kin above all else. We cannot trust what we don't know, better it not exist at all than risk it killing us.
Perhaps in the background, there's a more malevolent force feeding this fear. But I love the idea of amping up the paranoia of the ordinary people to fuel this movement.
Well hmm its founder
I guess its time I talk about 'Father'

Father is a...legendary being. I use this word because he see's himself as such, he's a reshariam who likes to believe he's some sort of angel bringing justice to the world by filtering out impurities- creating an organisation to do so
of course no one knows this (Save for the disciples *cough*). The 'father' higher ranks see is an impostor, a mere puppet put into place to protect fathers true identity.
I always imagined fake father as being a gliscor that started everything- for some reason working under fathers vision (He could be a champion?? Its kinda doubt able, but something to chew on for thought I guess)
And im really liking the above idea to
- Speaking of which, I'd also like to see the Blessing, at the point where this RP starts off, as an accepted and trusted part of normal society. At the lower ranks of the group, they do a lot of humanitarian work. Funds to help support families who are suffering from pokemon attacks, a local watch to keep people safe and secure, and rangers who brave the wilderness to help take out the larger threats out there before they become a problem. It brings a little more moral ambiguity to the conflict. Sure, these guys are out to kill innocents who are just different, but at the same time they do a lot of work to keep people safe. They've aided in rebuilding. They do take out pokemon/poachers/whatever else that do legitimately pose a threat. A lot of otherwise innocent people support them, some volunteer or donate to keep the group doing what they do.
Of course, the higher up in the ranks you go, the more secretive the organisation gets. Most people only see that good side. Only a select, trusted few know about what goes on in some of their larger facilities. The experiments and dissections on abnormals to see the best methods of taking them out, the grueling psychological breakdown that their most dangerous agents go through to become the perfect tools for their cause. All for the greater good, of course.
Yes, yes! I love this all
- Love the idea of the assassins. Having teams that are specialised in taking down one dangerous threat just sounds like a damn cool idea. Special ops type stuff. Sometimes you get assassins in mixed teams, but usually they stick in their own little focused groups. Means they have the best chance at taking out a threat.
I do agree that they shouldn't be the only fighting force the Blessing Have though, and agree with the idea of regular grunt-types. The assassins are the best of the best, gone through that torture-style reconstruction to hone them into the finest weapons they need to be, and as such they are very few in number.
I think its best we have some more grunts to, as well as having very little assassins
- Although, to flow on from that thought, what groups do we want the Blessing to target? I'm assuming the stuff listed in the document is still true (Duskblooded, Shinies, Deltas, Dream World Abilities). I'm also going to assume that Hybrids are a likely target as well. But what about Champions? Or for that matter, the legendaries that create them? I could personally see the Blessing being a bit antsy about a legendary who chooses to have champions, and such pokemon blessed to be abnormalities and thus a potential danger, but I've heard conflicting thoughts on the matter.

Um hmmm....I think theres some points about this, I think that champions might keep them on their toes- some champions are ok, as long as the blessed pokemon is blessed by an individual that follows their beliefs, and isn't 'impure'
Otherwise the champions may find themselves quite high on The Blessings target list
- Masterminds are another cool idea, acting as coordinators for some of their specialised forces. The issue I have is how to handle them in terms of the RP. I can see their inclusion bringing in a layer of complexity that'll only serve to make things more confusing for players, especially when Blessing agents start teleporting around. I'm also not sure they'll really be able to serve as characters in their own right, merely tools to give the Blessing more of an edge that they already have.
I really like the idea, and if we can figure out a way of balancing these dudes I'd be all for them. But as they are now, I'd advise cutting them from the group for now.
Well...I guess they can be a bit confusing
i'd much rather not cut them out because I have a few blessing mastermind characters floating around, but they can be changed if needed be.
- Heads of the Organisation. You mentioned something about a figure named Father, but I couldn't see any additional info there. Either way a guy or a number of guys who run the thing. May once have been of good intention, but have since spiraled into something else.
- The Assassins. Specialised forces with each member trained to take out a specific type of threat. Mostly work alone, but known to team up for more dangerous missions
- Spies. Skilled infiltrators who feed back information to headquarters about larger groups of "mutants". Occasionally work as assassins (in the sense of they go and kill people of importance), but their main task is more to report back anything that could be used against Blessing enemies.
- Researchers. Guys that are tasked with the more hush-hush experiments (Both to improve their own soldiers and how to better kill any threat) and run a lot of the higher-level administrative work. By nature know about a lot that's going on, probably lacking a little in ethics, go through a rigorous level of training to make sure that they are loyal to the cause.
- Rangers. These guys comprise the bulk of the offensive side of the Blessing. Their main job is to go out into the wilderness and track down threats. Depending on the situation they find, they are to either take care of it, or in the case of more dangerous targets, report back to HQ. Usually move in small groups but it's not uncommon to find Rangers on their own. Do not know about the more hush-hush stuff going on.
- Wardens. These guys act as more of a security force, focusing on urban and inhabited areas. In addition to keeping an eye out for aberrations, they also serve as recruiters, humanitarian workers and propaganda perpetuators. As with the Rangers, they do not know about the less ethical stuff.
- Volunteers. For the most part just regular people doing their best to help out with a cause they trust. A lot of it is just keeping an eye out for anything off, but often they get involved in humanitarian work and (unwittingly) further spreading Blessing propaganda. Know nothing outside of the positive image the group does it's best to portray.
I really like all these, for plot reasons I would like to keep some of the older ones too if its alright? Like The Disciples, Guardians, Watchers hidden amount the ranks of others (to keep lower classes from finding out too much?)
-I love the idea of there being a hierarchy and the higher you go, the more secretive you get. I like the idea of the humanitarian efforts as well--sort of like what I feel Team Plasma should have been. More strongly get people to trust them and even support them, and then as soon as they have most of the population eating out of their hands, they do what needs to be done--and at that point, no one will stop them. "Oh, look, rumor has it the Blessing are killing Dusk. Should we worry?" "Of course not, the Dusk were all evil and the Blessing has done so much for us." Even "My cousin was a hybrid and the Blessing killed them and it makes me uneasy." "Oh, but the Blessing have given you so much support and everyone knows hybrids are planning to enslave/kill/harm us anyways."

Half fear based rumors, half humanitarian efforts, and the Blessing seems very much like a good guy, with only some knowing the ramifications. We get a lot of the political element--everyone will be afraid of those who aren't normal, and I think we could do some really cool stuff with that. Normal pokemon helping those Mutants? Shunned by everyone else. Normal pokemon refused to service/speak to Mutants. Normal pokemon actively hunting down, turning in, or otherwise creating a huge witch hunt over Mutants. It could escalate to the point where you may even have others turning each other in on "suspicion they're a Delta type".

yes please, I really love the idea of this

I should mention I vaguely remember coming up with a force to oppose Father.
An even more secretive force that works only with the groups name in mind- never a word of it spoken out otherwise, unless private conditions are met for a recruit (They probably only hear of it once), they know about The Blessing secrets and simply work on the side helping out 'victims'
How do they exist? Why?
Father isn't a lone sibling, he has a sister. A Zekrom, by the name of Mother.
While Father tries to spread purify the earth, acting as an angel.
Mother does not act like an angel. She is something from the shadows, she is the being that answers the cries of help uttered from the mouths of 'purified' victims, she started her own group which works in secret- protecting and healing but not taking action.
She could not bring herself to kill her 'dear' brother after all. Such tactics are cruel and she doesn't approve.
Father has his weather trio. Mother has musketeers.

these were originally ideas- the true father was only going to be revealed much later, and even later- Mother.
Another older concept I had tied into the fact with the Guardians
The Blessing does not improve of impurities- it strives to be pure, father would get disappointed otherwise after all.
The researchers were studying a method- a way to dig into ancient roots and draw out even more of a pokemons elemental power.
Pokemon were trained in such a way that certian elements they already possessed became stronger- they were able to learn moves in that typing they could not normally, dual types would focus on one more than the other.
the Guardians were the ultimate, perfect polished weapons of these- each a species of only a single type (or in flying types case one type removed since the only pure flying type is a legendary), each overflowing with elemental energy and platted in armour suited to their elements needs they were made to be the ultimate breathing weapons for The Blessing.
Each of them are to be fully evolved, their power even that of a legendarys. They do not speak, their bodies are machines- showing no emotion in face or movement and they listen to each of fathers words without thought, hesitation.
But those are the perfect products- said to almost not exist among even knowledgeable ranks because the researchers know all too well that this process is a long one, hard to master and perfect by nearly anyone
That doesn't mean they don't try- other pokemon are put through this process, their power may not be legendary, but its still increased.

That was the other idea I had in mind- to make The Blessing create weapons similar to those they destroyed
Its to show off a flaw- Father is mortal. He is no god, he's a selfish mortal who's so blinded by pride, he doesn't realize that his own creations are similar to the things hes killing.

apologies because im gonna be gone for a week camping! These were leftover plot ideas that have existed for The Blessing for forever and a half, maybe we can somehow implement them with the new plot?

Oh before I go! Before Father was going to be discovered I had planned a hybrid character to hint at his existence- Father likes heavenly songs, and clouds kinda tie into the whole angel/heaven/god thing

There would be a Reshariam/Swablu hybrid wandering around with some seriously bad scars and a good case of amnesia.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I like the idea of this Father and Mother, but I feel like the protags shouldn't really be as much of an organization? but what do I know :lol:

I also like the idea of Father being a Reshiram. I think someone had a Reshiram-blessed character working for The Blessing? I read up on a few characters but I can't particularly remember (it's 2:30am where I'm at and I was at work ALL DAY and I'm coming down with an infection so bear with me!) and Reshiram is my absolute favorite legendary so I'd love to RP a child of his or a Champion of his that works in the higher ranks of The Blessing (IDK why, but I especially love making Reshiram hybrids :P ) or something like that, and since he's a very angelic-like Pokemon I think he'd fit the role perfectly, personally. Or Ho-Oh, since he's like a Phoenix and The Blessing is kind of trying to make a new world, almost like reborning it. Don't listen to me, I'm just rambling XD There definitely needs to be two different leaders imo though. The one for show, and the one behind the scenes

Also, I don't think there should be too many ranks or things might get confusing and once we've established a generally ranking I'd like to, personally, see the order just so I know who answers to who, y'know? but if I'm the only one who'd like that then nvm XD I can figure things out along the way. I understand Organizations are complex, but usually you can break them down pretty easily; the workers, the intelligence, the different classes of fighters, the scientists, the higher ups, and the leader(s). It just seems like there SO many higher ups in The Blessing between Assassins and Guardians and I don't remember what else, but that could just be me and my sleep-deprived self haha! there's also so many classes for the underlings, currently, that could probably be condensed imo

ALSO (sorry!) why is this taking place in 2 regions? and why those two? I assume it has something to do with older RPs?

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Yeah, the reason why it would be taking place in two regions is because of old RPs. XD We have a bunch of characters from Wrath of Deoxys and Rise of Shadows in Johto, but then a bunch from Battle for the Bridge (The RP Honey and I did) in Unova. :D