Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

{Wayne's World reference for the win~!}

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Outside of the burned tower

The trip had not been without it's struggles but they were here, at long last. Cypress had gotten along quite well with the younger six, and Steve knew the secret to calming them down.

"It's amazing." Said Steve, tilting his head back to look at the tower.

"H-Horns! M-Make them stop!" Cypress whimpered, trembling at the sight of the angry mob. The venusaur feared two things most of all, loud noises and large groups. The angry mob, was both.

"Hush Cy, you'll be fine." Luci assured him.

"Venin, you do that." Steve said to the vaporeon. "We'll stay out here with the younger ones."

~

Murkuro, Koishi and Kaname - Inside the tower

Murkuro looked up, her bone slung over her shoulders as the Marowak stood. "Heard something." She muttered, lowering her mask over her face. Kaname sighed.

"Of course you did. H-Hard to over those pokemon screaming." She mumbled sadly.

"No. Heard something familiar." The Marowak clarified, taking a step forward. "Investigating." Koishi did a twirl in her orb of water, following the ground type.

"OH! I hope it's Nico! I missed Nico!" She cheered.

"W-Wait for me!" Kaname cried, hopping after the duo.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ghost Girl, Phantom - Burned Tower

Ghost groaned as she awoke to what sounded like an irritated Solara. Well there went any chance of rest. Arceus, she felt like she had just gone to sleep five minutes ago. Sighing, she hauled herself to her paws, blinking in confusion at Solara. "Uhhh... No? Should I have? Uhh..." She replied blearily, stretching her wings and stifling a yawn, "What the hell is going on now? Did someone die or something?" The Wraitheon asked as she padded over to Sol and Foresight.

-

"Nah, that would be far too easy. Honestly, Venin, I thought you would remember how much the world hates us." Phantom commented as he padded after his mate, seeming.. Far less stealthy than her. But then it was hard to be stealthy when you were a giant red floofball. As they got closer to the Tower itself, Phantom paused. He could have sworn he recognized one of the scents that was drifting out from the Tower. He could have sworn... No, that was impossible. He shook his head and continued to follow Venin. The lack of sleep during their trip to the city must have been beginning to get to him.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(I'm just going to post Catharsis this time around, nobody's answered my post in the OOC thread so I'm a bit confused. D:)

Catharsis - Burned Tower

When the mob had begun to form, Catharsis had hidden herself in the nearby shadows, upset and ashamed about what was happening. If only she had found a way to tell them the truth sooner, perhaps this wouldn't be happening...
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Burned Tower

"I dunno. There's an angry mob outside. I went to see what the hell they wanted and they started calling me a murderer." Solara said matter-of-factly. It wasn't like being called a murderer wasn't new to her. Being Dusk ended up having a lot of people call you similar names or worse. It didn't really make her flinch anymore. "I think Forrest managed to get the refugees away, so at least the crowd isn't pestering him. But, you know, there's a large angry crowd out there. And morning, Foresight. Well, probably eveningish now. There's a bunch of pokemon out there who apparently think I'm a murderer. Then again they didn't see either of you. Come on, let me show you." She turned back towards the entrance, rather calm considering the situation.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Blessing Headquarters

Peter glided down to the entrance of the base, and went through much security in order to get within its walls. Secrecy is The Blessing's top priority, so even he, an Assassin, had to go through all of security in order to get in. As he made his was to the higher ups, he spat at a Yveltal, "Your so-called Champion has gone and done it this time!" He didn't even bother to divulge anything else, and continued to stomp towards the room where those above him were usually held up in.

(If this interferes with what you wanted to do, Falcon, just tell me and I can change it ^^)
Last edited by Jurz on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Venin and the Dumb-dumbs - Ecruteak/Burned Tower

"Not even a little ice cream?" Venin huffed as she loped in-front of the Smolderon. "I know we've scored a number of negative karma points between us, but at least a soft serve after all the mess we have to deal with. With sprinkles on."
Venin was mostly just snarking to keep her mind off of just how stressed she was feeling. She had been expecting this place to be noisy but safe. She could just drop off the dumb-dumbs, bro-fist whomever was in charge and go home. But that angry mob... It reminded her all too much of the early days of the Dusk. Both sides of that conflict - the ravening, unthinking anger that the Dusk was before Scarab's voice restored some calm to things, and the mindless panic of the masses, uncaring as they fought for their own survival at what must have felt like the end of the world. Not pleasant memories. That damn smell wasn't helping her, in fact it only made her fur prickle more. Times like this she wished her sense of smell was better than it was.
This was the reason she preferred not being around large groups these days. Less chance that someone would recognise you as that crazy vaporeon lady then attempt to skin you for that whole drowning their family member thing.

She prowled along the back of the tower, looking for a hole. A window. Something big enough for the lion-sized Phantom to push through. Not an easy quota to meet, not unless they were willing to make their own hole. Somehow she doubted that the owners of this place would appreciate the two of them just busting their way in to say hi.
"Here," She finally said, looking at a larger gap in the wall, blocked only by a decent-sized plank that was less wood and more charcoal. "I think we can move this and slip on through. Think you're strong enough to lift it, fuzzhunk?"
As she spoke, the vaporeon crouched down; red eyes peering through the gap in an effort to see, well, anything. A sign of something living and not wanting to murder things would be preferable though.

______

The ice-delta pawed a little at the ground with his hooves in a nervous fashion. They could run if they needed to, but it was still scary to look down at the big crowd of angry people. It was like when they got chased off. He looked to Steve, then to Cypress and Luci.
"I-i-i hope your friends are okay." He muttered, trying to take his mind off of the thought of them being rushed.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight-burned tower

Foresight cautiously stepped toward the doorway, ears pricked. He stepped back away from it however. He didn't feel like he wanted to be near that noise. However, he did hear something else... Voices. He padded quietly over to the sounds of someone speaking near a wall. "Fuzz hunk" was one of the words mentioned. Was that one word or two? Fuzzhunk. Fuzz hunk?

Chandra-middle of the woods

Chandra gasped for air. She had run a long way from the carnage. What had happened? She snarled quietly. She should go back. Wait... Maybe not. Maybe she should just leave everything behind. No.... The blessing were a very very powerful ally. She could use that. She could. She slowly started to slink back toward the camp. She could fake that she hadn't seen anything happen. Whatever it had been.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(It's fine, Jurz, and I'm sorry if I held things up. And I'm sorry if this isn't that good, it's my first time playing the Evil Card.)

Loki - Blessing Headquarters

Said Yveltal didn't even bat an eye when someone 'addressed' him. Loki stared down at the little Reshiram-Blessed, his expression unreadable even as he listened to Peter's little rant.

"I will see to it that she is properly dealt with," he replied, waving a wing in a dismissive gesture. "Now, run along and deliver your message."

Once the Grovyle was out of sight, the Legendary's icy blue eyes narrowed slightly in his version of a smile, happy that his plan was finally being put into motion. Reverse, he was tired of playing Good Samaritan for so damned long, and even though he rarely got his own talons dirty dealing with the hardships of those less fortunate and all that thanks to Catharsis doing most of said work for him, it was instrumental in achieving what he wanted. Hopefully soon, he could finally, finally stop playing Mister Nice Legend to this assorted collection of fools. Still, he had to admit that many of them were rather amusing to have around, otherwise, by now he would've torn his own horns off from sheer boredom.

His tail swished a little as he thought of his damned brother's Champion, and he was absolutely delighted that she had served her purpose so well -- if only he could give her an award for her performance. An enemy caught off-guard was rather boring to go against, after all. As he had planned, the little kitsune had been the butterfly to flap its wings, and soon, the fun would begin!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

The really only good news was that the mob was kept sheltered near the bottom and when Solara moved near the entrance, they got angry, but they didn't come charging. Solara sat down, listening to them shriek, watching them warily. If they started moving towards her, she could fly away long before they could grab her, so she wasn't too worried about them rushing her. Still, something seemed off. She heard one of them scream something about the Blessing, and she whipped around to listen to them, trying to catch their words. Plenty of screams of murderer. Okay, whatever--wait, that one was something new. A mention about the Blessing again.
Senna-Umbreon

((I feel like Ghost right now. Blearily waking up to stuff. I did not get a good sleep last night. XD))

Ghost, Phantom - Burned Tower

"An angry mob? What the hell did we do this time?" Ghost asked, sounding exasperated already. She padded out of the entrance of the tower, and almost immediately regretted it. The mob of Pokemon seemed to get even angrier as the second Wraitheon padded into their sights. "Arceus, what the hell? Sol, are you sure you didn't blow up something important?" She hissed to her companion.

-

"Well of course I can!" Phantom grinned, moving toward the plank of charcoal, "Honestly, I think you're starting to underestimate me, Venin." The Smoldereon lifted a front paw, trying to move the plank slightly. It budged, somewhat. But there was at least a bit more room between it and the wall now. Crouching down, he stuck his muzzle into the space, pressing his head close to the wall and putting a paw on the plank. With a growl and quite a bit of effort, he pushed the piece of charcoal away, it crumbling into two halves as it fell away from the wall. "Ha, there!" Phantom said triumphantly, raising his head. One side of his muzzle was now slightly blackened by the charcoal, and he looked rather silly. "Let's go!" He turned and started to make his way through the hole in the tower wall. It wasn't easy, and some of his fur caught on some of the wood, but he managed to tumble into the tower with a yelp anyway.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(I'm gonna go ahead and throw Veth in here.)

Vethrfolnir - Skies above Ecruteak to outside the Burned Tower

Ah, nighttime. What Dark-type didn't enjoy it? The red and black Legendary spread his wings and tail wide as he soared, enjoying the feel of the wind against his hide. Despite how relaxed the Yveltal was currently, he'd come all the way to Johto on a personal mission, and after hearing rumors about an Yveltal-Blessed Ninetales and some group called 'The Blessing', he had hopes that he would finally find his lost Champion.

'And my brother,' Vethrfolnir thought grimly as he adjusted his wings and tail, spilling air from them as he dove lower, before leveling off a few strides above the canopy of the forest. The latest rumors had all pointed him towards a place the humans called 'Ecruteak', and as the aforementioned place came into view, the avian focused his blue-eyed gaze upon a rather ravaged tower, movements having drawn his keen eyesight to this particular area.

As he drew closer, Veth noticed that there was a rather unusual number of Pokemon clustered around the base of the tower, which served to pique his curiosity even more. The Legendary once again spilled air from his wings, and as quietly as a bird his size could manage, he moved to land a small distance away from the tower. Nearby, he spotted a trio which consisted of a Gogoat, a Venusaur, and a Vivillon. Perhaps they could tell him just what in Arceus's good name was going on here.

"I beg your pardon," the avian said, his gaze upon the trio as he dipped his head in a silent greeting. "I would be most appreciative if one of you fine folks could spare a moment to explain what's going on? I am not from around here."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Burned tower

The Champion had to scramble backward to avoid being hit in the face with Charcoal. He Flared out his wings. There was someone breaking into the tower where he heard the voices! "GHOST! SOL! INTRUDERS!" He crouched low to the ground, looking both large yet miniscule at the same time. His green fur fluffed up as electricity surged through it. "Who are you!?"
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Venin - Burned Tower

The vaporeon gave a quick look around from her vantage point outside, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary (with Foresight being out of her line of vision). She quickly moved aside as Phantom braced himself against the beam, watching as the powerful pokemon brute forced his way through. She flashed him a grin in return, snorting a little at the side of the dark black mark now covering the side of his muzzle.
"Forgive my doubt, oh mighty one." She commented with a slightly amused roll of her eyes.
She waited until the big lug pushed past, raising a paw to fluck away some of the fur he'd left behind before following on through. She carefully stepped in side, claws clattering against the wood. And it was hard to tell with the roaring of the mob outside, but... it was almost silent. Surely if this was a safe haven for refugees, there's be the noise of said refugees.
That damn smell only got stronger though, and it was bugging her why she couldn't place it. Had to be someone from the wars, she decided. Not one of the other former Hounds, she was pretty familiar with their scent. Who though?

Suddenly there was a loud bark, a resident of the tower she assume- wait. Sol? Ghost? As in Solara, the Dusk espeon-thing who had tried to kill her on multiple occasions? And Ghost, the delta-type sister that Phantom once tormented?
Well, shit. That answered why that smell was so damn familiar.

And now she was being confronted by some sort of jolteon, although she'd never seen one with quite as many feathers as this one.
"Hey hey hey, calm down Mister Green and Twitchy." She spoke in her usual, slightly flippant tone of voice. She sat on her haunches and looked up at the shiny-and-feathery eeveelution, doing her best to appear more calm than she actually was. She really hoped the two of them weren't the sort to carry a grudge and attack on sight. "Ain't here to cause trouble. I'm Venin, he's Phantom. We're... people that Solara and Ghost know from a few years back. We got some scared dumb-dumbs out back that say this place is meant to be a haven from the Bothering. Would've used the front door, but you seem to have an angry mob problem."

_____

The Dumb-dumbs that Venin mentioned - Ecruteak

The six mutations all jumped at the sound of the gigantic legendary speaking to them, the younger members moving to hide behind Steve and the Tauros. Their eyes flicked nervously from the massive bird-like beast, and the gogat who seemed to know what to do usually. The legendary hadn't done anything yet outside of talking, but he was big and scary!

Senna-Umbreon

((Incoming return of the dumbass Eeveelution siblings... :D))

Phantom, Ghost Girl - Burned Tower

Phantom let out a surprised yelp-like noise as the Jolteon-thingy-with-wings freaked out. Though as the Smoldereon calmed the slightest bit, he began to actually process what the smaller Eeveelution had said. Sol was the name of that Dusk-Evolved he and Venin had fought so many years ago, as well as the best friend of his own sister. While he remembered vaguely that she had died somewhere along the line, he also remembered seeing her at the funeral for Ghost. But that was the other name the Jolteon had called. That didn't make sense at all. His sister was dead, she was...

"Phantom?!" An all-too-familiar voice jolted the Smoldereon out of his thought. Near the entrance to the tower, a large feathered.. Almost-Umbreon like thing stood. It stared at him, fur fluffed out. Now Phantom was even more confused. He had thought he had picked up Ghost's scent outside the Tower, and that was certainly her voice. But it was impossible that it was her, right? And yet...

"Ghost?!"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Burned Tower

"Ghost?" Foresight asked warily, one ear still trained on the intruders. he tried to keep his expression calm, but it was hard when he was being called "Mister green and twitchy". He wanted to show all of his confusion and a little bit of offense, but he kept under control. "Ghost, Who are these people? You... seem to know each other." He wasn't about to trust their explanation, without some back up from Ghost. Maybe Sol too, should she speak up. His Fur was settling, but his wings were still spread like a griffin about to pounce.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

Even though she was nothing more than a giant ball of nerves, Catharsis had managed to nod off once she'd managed to drown out the cries and accusations of the mob. And then... someone had broken into the tower?!

The Ninetales woke with a start, a shriek leaving her as she retreated even farther into the shadows where she crouched down, her pelt and all nine of her tails fluffed in order to make herself look bigger. Now that she was no longer that damned Yveltal's puppet, she was left with getting used to being able to feel all range of emotions again, which was... rather overwhelming, to say the least. Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she caught sight of these two strange Eeveelutions, and she barely managed to fight down the urge to up and flee out of the tower.

Vethrfolnir - Outside the tower

The Yveltal was unfazed by the rather normal reactions he was used to receiving, what with being a giant death bird and all. "My apologies," he murmured before he backed off a few steps and lowered himself closer to the ground in hopes of making himself smaller, using his wings and tail for support as he did so.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Phantom - Burned Tower

"Uh, yeah, I do know them." Ghost said as she padded closer to the other Eeveelutions, gaze flicking between Foresight and Phantom. "This is my idiot brother, Phantom, and his mate, Venin." She explained, then grinned at her brother, "And what's with you, Phantom? You look so freaked out. It's like you've seen a ghost!" She added, snickering.

Phantom gave her a glare, fur bristling. "How do you EXPECT me to look?! NOT freaked out?! My DEAD sister is standing here in front of me, and--just--AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?!" He yelled, looking the least dignified ever, with his pelt fluffing up.

"Yes, well, I guess I must have missed the memo on that one." Ghost replied, continuing to grin - she was quite proud of her earlier pun after all - and snicker as her brother got more and more worked up.

((Ah, how I have missed these two idiots..))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
The Burned Tower

Solara pricked her ears as Foresight screamed, and she left the entrance. Man, they really did not like them. "Uh, hi. You okay? Is this where you said you'd lose control? Here--" She paused as she tossed a Morning Sun on Catharsis, though it was much weaker than she'd actually like. She hunkered down next to the Yvetal-Champion. Foresight and Ghost probably had the intruder problem taken care of, right? She could hear vague shouting over there anyways. That sounded promising.

"Listen, you need help? A proper healer? I can get Ghost over here. This whole mess is her problem now, cause it's becoming dark. I'm looking forward to my nap, personally. But that's beyond the point. Here, I'll keep trying to help you or something. I don't think I ever got your name anyways. I'm Solara. We can all just calm down and you can tell me your name and we'll start from there."

Solara used Morning Sun!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight-Burned tower

He was starting to be glad that he didn't know anyone from this time. If it meant explaining that he was alive all the time, and perhaps being shouted at, it seemed to be good for not one person to know him. He folded his wings and took a few steps back so Ghost could speak with her sibling. He sat there silently, ears flicking to and fro to make sure he had a sense of what was going on.

Shadess, Blood sleep- Forests not too far away from the burned tower

"Mother, I thought you were going to Unova to find Little shadow." One voice said through the darkening forest. "If he had gone that far, it was most likely to avoid me." Said the other in response. "Besides.... If that really was... Dusa, that was killed there... I'm not sure I can handle going there for maybe another fifty years." "Mom!" The first cried. "Seriously? It was killed in a far corner of the region, I doubt he'd stick around there. you can search the rest of the region for him!" "Quiet, Blood sleep." Said Shadess, holding her hand out to silence her Daughter. "My reasons for not going are final. I have done horrible things to you and your brothers, and while I would like forgiveness, some will not forgive." "Mother! it wasn't just you who did bad things, It was our fathers. A- Wait... do you hear that?" Blood sleep asked, pointing in the direction she had heard the sound. Shadess floated toward it a little. From here it sounded like a low drone. Perhaps many voices? The two without another word slipped through the trees to investigate.
Senna-Umbreon

Phantom, Ghost Girl - Burned Tower

Ghost finally sat down, though her stupid grin remained, tails curling up around her. "But seriously, yeah I was supposed to be dead. Sol yelled at the Ho-Oh that brought her back to bring me back too, though. So here I am." She explained, "Oh, and by the way, this is Foresight. He's a friend." She added, using one tail to point to the Champion near her.

Her brother narrowed his eyes at her, staying silent for a little while, before finally speaking up again, "Well, uh.. In that case.. Err.. I guess it's good to see you back? Sort of?" He muttered awkwardly, only to yelp as the Wraitheon suddenly leaped up and all but pounced at him, bowling him over. "Haha, admit it, you've missed me!" She said as she pinned him to the floor of the tower, "Quit acting like such a dork and just admit it!"

"Ugh, why would I miss you, Ghost?! I think you're forgetting that I hated you for a long freaking time!" Phantom retorted, only to have Ghost smack him lightly on the nose with her paw, cackling, "Pfft, and yet we actually sort of started to get along after the Dusk War was over, remember? So I'm willing to bet that you actually missed me! Just admit iiiiit, you missed your amazing little sister!" The only reply she got was a small puff of smoke that her brother breathed at her, and she promptly jumped back, coughing a little, "Okay okay.. Ugh, jeez, I get it, you didn't miss me! You don't have to be a jerk about it!"

Phantom snorted as he hauled himself back up, grinning a little himself now. He had missed his sister, but he wasn't about to admit it to her. It was far too amusing to just mess with her instead, anyway.