Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Fayette- Downstairs

"Quite right.. Lunaire... I am a fool. Then again, I think the stress is giving me a headache... Do you need anything while I'm over there?" The Meowstic still had her ears pinned back as far as they could go while still keeping firmly closed. The eyes inside were powerful things, and she didn't want that power breaking lose. She began to ignore Bellflower's speech for the moment. She could argue with him later when the house wasn't.... dirty, for lack of a better word.

Deep Freeze, Taro- Upstairs

Taro took Remiel's hand. "I.... I'd like you there, but if Chiyoko starts yelling at you...." He paused. Sometimes his sister could be really mean. Remiel was their brother, and it wasn't fair that she felt like she could just do things like that to him. "But if she yells at you... you don't have to stay."

Deep freeze was about to help with the window glass, but then stopped when Rhythym and Stormie seemed to have it under control. "We need to change out the glass in these windows with that sugar glass stuff, so when it breaks, it can't cut anyone!" "Yeah! and then we can eat it!" (Don't eat sugar glass people. Just don't.) "Oh right, Seer!" "Seer..!" "We'll tell you about that stuff when we get back, Ciar!" With that, the Sundae turned and rushed out of the room, heading downstairs.

Bastet- Village bridge

It took Bastet running into a house's wall to conk her back to reality. Of course, then she had to face the fact that some of the villagers were attacking her friends, And they were fighting back. "H-Hey!!!" She cried as she ran over. "You guys!!! Stop!!! Stop!!! What are you doing!?" Her fur puffed out, and her ears pinned back. "Why are you attacking us!?"
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Argleblargle, sorry this is probably going to be my last post. Feeling pretty exhausted))

Harrier - Village Bridge

The half-breed hit like a truck, she had to give it that. Harrier could feel her precious orange feathers scattering to the wind as her back was clawed by Saoirse. She scraped up against the cobblestone from the force of the impact, with an unpleasant sound accompanying it. Another shriek, this one a little more earnest. Damn this hurt, the mongrel better not have broken any of her bones. It was hard to resist the urge to just burn the beat there and now, but that would run counter to the cause. All for the cause.

The falcon was relieved to see vines spring up and hold the foxbat. Quick as she could she scrambled away from Seer, looking at the villagers with what she hoped to be a mix of both relief and pain. (Not easy when all you have to work with are messy feathers and a beak)
"Attacked..." She managed to wheeze, looking to the Scolipede. Damn, it hurt to talk. At least it added to the illusion. "We're Blessing. House to the north.... harbouring-"
She stopped and winced, looking towards Sam. If they wanted to know more, they should talk to him. She was pretty sure he hadn't been pounced on by an overgrown rat.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((I hope you'll have a good rest, Moon! D:))

Saoirse - Village Bridge

The Noivario had just broken free when she found herself under attack by a Pidgeot. Rather than retaliate; however, the Hybrid merely squeezed her eyes shut and took the hit, her entire form shaking from exhaustion as she fell to all fours, too tired to stay standing normally.

"Bullshit... That... orange and gray bird... SHE is the one who attacked first... Tried.... to hurt.... my baby brother..." she wheezed, her voice hoarse from all that yelling, and her ears slicked back against her skull as she hunkered down, her tail curling between her legs in a submissive position, but nothing could stop the fur along her spine from rising to stand upon end. "Not us..."

Ciar - The house, upstairs

"Thank you," Ciar called weakly after Deep Freeze as they rushed out of the room. "Please be careful..." At least he wasn't stuttering and hiccuping anymore, thankfully. The pup moved to brush access tears away with a free paw, before realizing that Shi Yu still hadn't let go of him. Blushing a bit, he turned his head to look at her.

"Uh, I should be okay now. We can go help Taro and Remiel look for Chiyoko if you want?" 'And Allira... oh no, I forgot about her...'
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Have a good rest, Moon! <3 also sshh I'm just gonna ignore a few characters that I'm not doing a whoooole lot with at the moment. less stuff to type up lol))

Lir, Village Bridge residents - Village Bridge

Lir let out a cry of pain as he was knocked to the ground by the Scolipede, then attacked by the Trevenant right afterwards. To his relief, the large Bug type didn't seem to be intent on attacking him again, as she stepped back, glancing between Saoirse, Bastet and Harrier. She narrowed her eyes at the two hybrids, "Why should I listen to you all? You're the ones that chased this bird here for no reason." She hissed, choosing to ignore the foxbat's protests. She'd heard of the Blessing before, they were good people who helped Pokemon in need. Why should she trust these hybrids if they were attacking one of the Blessing?

"P-Please.. You have to listen to us..!" Lir cried as he hauled himself back up, wincing a little as blood seeped through the fur on his side. "These birds are the ones you s-should be fighting.. Not us!"

The Scolipede tossed her head, hissing. "This bird seems to be nothing more than an innocent Pokemon being attacked for no reason, if you ask me!"

----

Lunaire - Inside the house, downstairs

"I suppose I could use a snack." Lunaire replied, moving from his sitting position at the top of the couch to a standing one, stretching his legs lazily before settling down again. "See if you can find a Kee Berry lying around, would you? I'm sure we still have some lying around..."

---

Shi Yu, Remiel - Inside the house, second floor

"Oh. Okay. Sorry." Shi Yu said, blinking and finally loosening her grip on Ciar, before standing up. She grinned at his suggestion, though, "Yeah, let's go do that!"

Remiel nodded, "I'll be fine. I mean.. Her yelling at me can't be much worse than everything else that's happened tonight, right?" He said, though he winced a little regardless. He still wasn't looking forward to possibly getting yelled at. He paused as Shi Yu came running over, though, tilting his head, "Shi Yu?"

"We're coming with!" She stated, giving Remiel and Taro a bright grin.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Bridge-Goers
Bridge

"I knew we should have chased them out after that mess with the spiritomb!" The pidgeot spat, ignoring Saoirse's protests as well and focusing their attention on Lir and Bastet, who were giving cries of protest. "She's right, the Blessing helped others. They helped us after your stupid war. We returned after your 'evacuation' to find our homes all ruined! The Blessing helped us, you didn't." The bird pokemon narrowed her eyes. "If you ask me, we should simply chase you and your family away."

The treveant snorted at the hybrid's cries as well, replying coldly to Saoirse. "You say that, but we saw it ourselves. You came chasing and heckling this poor pokemon, threatening it and trying to tear it apart. For all we know, you're the one lying to try and protect yourself. Certainly seems that way, stranger."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Taro- Upstairs

Taro nodded, and got up, holding Remiel's hand and walking out of the room into a hallway. In the chaos that happened earlier, he hadn't even noticed some spray-painted graffiti on the wall in Purple and Orange. There were pictures of poop, and skylines, and just random scribbles. But there was also a message.

This was the only thing left I could think of left to vandalize with, after you banned almost everything else.
-D
ick

Hon, you set yourself up for that one.
-S
hithead

Taro covered Remiel's eyes and kept walking. Decitpurr and Silkie's vandalism was rather common. Most of it could easily be covered up with paint, though... Which was good.

Fayette, Downstairs foyer -> Kitchen

"Right." Fayette said with a little nod. "I should have known you'd pick those." As Deep freeze went past everyone and outside with an "excuse me", She turned and padded into the Kitchen, scrounging around for a pastry of some kind. And not chocolate either. That stuff was horrible for her.

Bastet- village bridge

"They attacked us first!" Bastet cried, sounding more like a kitten in her panicked state. "They came to the house and tried to kill us! Please! You have to believe us!" Her shoulders were bleeding much more again, her running around had caused the wounds to reopen painfully. "You can come to the house and see! They might even be just pretending to be blessing!" The people of the bridge seemed to like the blessing. Maybe she could convince them that these weren't blessing, and.. Some other threat instead. Maybe she was even right, and didn't know it yet. She blinked as they accused her family of perhaps even purposefully destroying their homes. "Dusa was bad! Would you rather have died? We saved you! We saved all of you! We were the ones who suffered losses in your place!" Tears leapt to her eyes. "GHOST DIED SO WE COULD SAVE YOU!! SO WE COULD SAVE THE WORLD!! HOW CAN YOU TREAT OUR SACRIFICES LIKE NOTHING?!" Bastet trembled. She hadn't been there for the final fight. Nobody would let her. But she shuddered to think.... That these same Pokemon who she would have been fighting to keep safe.... Might have rather died instead.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Village Bridge

"What war?! What Spiritomb? I've never been here before, so I don't know what any of you are talking about!" Saoirse moved to slink in front of Lir and Bastet, before she forced herself up onto her hind legs and slowly spread her wings in order to shield the two, her attention never leaving the gathered residents. Her entire form shook as exhaustion threatened to pull her into unconsciousness, but she knew she just had to hold on, for the sake of these two if not for herself. She was too upset to think about healing herself or Lir, though. They... needed to get out of here, and soon, before anyone else dared attack them. Her heart clenched at Bastet's words, and she wondered who exactly this 'Ghost' was that the little Hybrid had mentioned. Were the inhabitants here that heartless...?

Ciar - In the house, upstairs

Ciar rose to his feet and followed Shi Yu at a slower pace, the spring still gone from his step. He moved to place a paw upon the Terrafoo's shoulder before giving her a gentle smile, silently telling her not to worry about how hard she was holding him earlier.

As he followed the other three children, the graffiti caught his eye, and they tripled in size at some of the profanity written there. It made him think of his sister whenever she'd get angry, since she tended to spout some very choice words, and he clenched his teeth at the thought.

'NO. Seer's okay... She's not dead... She's... NOT... Dead...'
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Bridge Peeps
Bridge

"Ah, yes." The trevenant said to Bastet bitterly. "A conflict you dragged upon us. Had you never arrived, the ghost of yours wouldn't have either. And we were never given any choice on whether or not we wanted to defend our homes. You forced us to leave. This whole mess would have never happened if you all had never come."

The crowd was beginning to get more riled up now, calling out harsh words and taunting Lir, Bastet, and Saoirse. "And then, you come here, threatening to harm innocent pokemon. We won't stand for it. We want you gone." The crowd was beginning to get very excited about that idea, all of them shouting and howling and demanding that they leave, taking the entire family and just go elsewhere. "Or we'll chase you monsters out."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Bastet- village bridge

Tears were streaming down her face now, and she took a step back. "W-we lived here half a year before that... W... We didn't bring it here...." She grabbed onto Lir's leg. "L-Lir, I want to go home." It was then that she noticed just how large a gash he had on his side. "Lir!" Bastet wished now more than ever that she could learn healing moves. However... She could make sure that they could escape. The villagers were looking more and more like they were ready to become violent again. She ran up in front of Saoirse, putting up a large field of light to block them from getting any closer. "You guys, run! Run!" She said quickly. "I'll catch up, but I want you to get a head start! Go!"

Bastet used protect!
Last edited by HoneyShuckle on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

Glancing at Rin, Sam raised his uninjured wing to his beak, silently telling her to stay quiet. The gesture didn't work so well with wings, but he hoped she would understand anyway.
Sam turned to look at Harrier, who stood some distance away from him. Judging by her voice, she was either an excellent actor, or not feeling too well. The Honchkrow hopped over to the other bird, ready to defend his colleague should the hybrids attack. It seemed they were not doing a good job of convincing the villagers to believe their side of the story. What a pity! They were making this far too easy.

((rin and robin should totally have a linoone party when i drag them back into the rp. which i should do at some point))

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Village Bridge

The Lucario-Noivern Hybrid blinked when little Bastet suddenly ran in front of her and threw up a field of light, but when her fellow Hybrid told her and Lir to run, Saoirse shook her head before she moved to crouch down on all fours, not caring that her tired form was aching in protest.

"No, I'm not leaving you. Climb on. If any of us leave, it will be together."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Bastet- Village bridge

"No! I'm just going to slow you down if you carry me!" She cried, straining to keep up the protect. "You've already saved me today, now I'm going to save you." She looked over her shoulder at the other two hybrids. " you guys HAVE to get back. I'm never going to forgive myself if you don't!" Her arms weren't looking so good, but she stubbornly kept the wall up at her fingertips, tail lashing. "Don't worry... I'll make it back home. I promise."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Village Bridge

"...." The larger Hybrid fought back a sigh, upset that there was no talking her into it, and using force while she was in that state would only hurt the little Hybrid more. Saoirse raised her gaze to the sky, baying softly as she called down the moon's light to heal Bastet the best it could.

"I'm sorry I don't even know your name," she rasped, her voice hoarse. "I'm Saoirse, and it was an honor fighting by your side."
With that, the Noivario turned and bolted, remaining on all fours and not caring that this wasn't helping her injuries at all. She had to get back and warn everyone!

Saoirse used Moonlight!

((Last post for now to allow people to catch up.))
Senna-Umbreon

((Oh my god.. Decitpurr, quit vandalizing my walls! XD))

Lir, Village Bridge residents - Village Bridge

Lir shook his head, wrapping his ribbon tails around Bastet. "I'm not leaving unless you're with us!" He cried, all the while desperately trying to ignore the pain in his side. He was not about to leave Bastet here while they escaped. Even as the other hybrid turned to leave, he stubbornly stood his ground near Bastet.

Meanwhile, the Scolipede hissed in frustration. She charged forward, ramming her horns against the Protect.

Scolipede used Megahorn!

----

Shi Yu, Remiel - Inside the house, upstairs

Shi Yu couldn't help but giggle a little at the graffiti on the wall. Her parents had told her not to, but she couldn't help but be amused by it. Even.. If she didn't reaaally know what a lot of it meant. It was still funny! Especially when a lot of the others got so flustered and angry over it all!

"Err... Shi Yu? Didn't you say that you saw Chiyoko earlier?" Remiel asked the Terrafoo, in.. Kind of an attempt to distract from the graffiti. He knew they had already gone through asking her about it earlier, but... Letting out another giggle, Shi Yu nodded, "Yep! Umm.. I dunno where she is, though. She stormed off like a big grumpyface after I talked to her."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Villagers, Rin
Bridge

The trevenant scowled, bolstering the protect Bastet held up. "Stand down. We are not monsters like them. Even if they have hurt innocent pokemon, we should not stoop to their level. But know this. Come morning if you're still here, we will fight. And there will be considerably less mercy given towards you." The crowd behind him was howling and looked eager to attack, but they listened for now.

So that was it. They had turned the entire Bridge against them by feigning injury. Or maybe that bird was injured, Rin wasn't sure. She had to admit it was damn clever and she almost wanted to congratulate Sam for thinking it up. Probably wouldn't be fitting, though. The bird had left her after telling her to shush, which was fine by Rin. If they had forgotten about her, it meant they weren't paying attention to her, and she could get back to the others. She had already started slinking off. If the hybrids were smart, they'd run.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Bastet- Village bridge

"Bastet. my name is Bastet." She said to the retreating hybrid. She flinched when a Megahorn slammed into the protect, a mere two inches from her face. The protect wouldn't last much longer. That attack would kill her if she let it. As much as she didn't want to believe it, Lir and Saoirse were right. She couldn't stay here. She backed up a little from the field, trying to get as far away from it as she could. "Lir, run. I'll be right behind you... I wish I could trust that they really won't attack us... But I can't." She started to hum the relic song, the roots of her hair starting to change color.

Taro- Upstairs hallway

"Well... Um... Chiyoko could be in our room.... But Dad's probably sleeping... I don't think we should disturb him." Taro said Awkwardly, tails flicking anxiously. "We could... Just show Ciar around the house while looking for her though... Right? We could go upstairs to the playroom. Or further upstairs to the other playroom. Or..." He paused. This house was huge, and Chiyoko could be anywhere. His ears flattened.

Fayette- Back into the Foyer

Fayette soon came back with a berry for Lunaire, and a doughnut for herself, which while it was a little aged and slightly crusty, still tasted good. She passed the berry up to him, nibbling on the pastry. "I hope this will be fine. I don't like to carry too much." The doughnut had jelly in it. Messy, but sweet and delicious. She sucked out a little bit so it wouldn't get everywhere.

(Ewwww, jelly doughnuts. And every single character I'm currently using is a cat. Good for me. XD)
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((You can never go wrong with kitties!))

Saoirse - Near the house

The Noivario had slowed to a limping walk, her face contorted in pain as she tried to focus. She looked back, only to notice that Lir and Bastet weren't behind her, and a heavy sigh left Saoirse as the Hybrid collapsed, panting heavily, her eyes squeezed shut and refusing to open.

'No, damn it... They... have to know... They have to...'

It was then that her world went dark.

Ciar -- Inside the house, upstairs

"My sister uses those words, and other ones whenever she's angry," Ciar said quietly. "And she told me she never wanted to hear me repeat them, ever." He turned his head to look at the other children when they talked about showing him around. Maybe it would take his mind off his sister, but deep down, he couldn't help but believe that something had happened.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

As the bird watched the hybrids flee, his expression grew so incredibly smug that he had to hide his face discreetly by preening his chest feather so the villagers didn't suspect anything. Sam found it funny how they were getting a taste of their own medicine now. By next morning, they would learn what it was like to have meddlesome Pokemon interfering where they weren't wanted.
Stifling a triumphant laugh, Sam turned his attention back to Harrier. Frowning, the bird asked "Are you alright?"

((/shoves Robin back into the RP
get back in there u dumb weasel))

Robin
Near the house

They had stopped fighting now. Or at least, Robin couldn't hear them yelling anymore, save for some faint, distant sounds... from near the bridge, they were pretty sure. Not close enough to cause them trouble, at least. Hauling themself from under the roots of a tree that had acted as a temporary shelter, the hybrid looked around, their ears upright and nose twitching.

Well, they couldn't see much, it was getting far too dark now, but their other senses were doing just fine. It smelled like burning, faintly, which made sense; Robin was pretty sure they had seen a Talonflame flying through the sky. They could hear footstep getting closer. Certainly not doing a very good job of staying quiet, then. No, those footsteps sounded like they were coming from something that was stumbling, or maybe limping. It was enough to peak the half-linoone's curiosity, and Robin bounded off in the direction of the sound.

"Whoa!" Robin gasped in surprise. They were expecting one of those random Pokemon from that house, not Saoirse.

deviantArt

Senna-Umbreon

((Kittiiiiessss <3))

Lir - Village Bridge

"Are you sure?" Lir asked, still wrapping his tails around Bastet. He wasn't sure he trusted these Pokemon.. How could he be sure they wouldn't attack straight away? There had to be a way to make sure both he and Bastet to get away easily... He paused, getting an idea. "Bastet?'" He carefully reached out to her through telepathy, not all that used to the concept of it, "I.. Have an idea. I'm going to count to three, and.. And when I get to three, I'm going to turn and run. Right before I do, you.. Have to drop the Protect and climb onto my back, a-alright? I'll.. I'll get us out of here." He paused, finally unwinding his tails from her, before turning, "One.. Two.. THREE!"

((in which I desperately try to figure out a decent format for telepathy lol))

----

Lunaire - Inside the house, downstairs

Lunaire blinked, glancing down at Fayette. "...Thanks." He muttered, using one ribbon to take the berry from her. A small smile graced his face as he began to nibble on it. Kee Berries were his favourite.

----

Shi Yu, Remiel - Inside the house, upstairs

"We should check downstairs!" Shi Yu suggested, tail swishing happily, "That was the last place I saw her! And maybe if she's not there, someone may have seen her!"

Remiel nodded, "That.. Does sound like a good idea."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Bastet- Village bridge

Bastet finally resigned to a fate of being carried. She hated it. When he told her three, She finished the song, hair spinning to the top of her head. She gracefully backflipped onto Lir.... Well, the landing wasn't so graceful, but the time she was in the air was beautiful. She responded with her own Telepathy. Go go go!

Bastet used Relic song!
Bastet changed form!
The protect faded!

Taro- Upstairs
"Right... Downstairs. They should know." The Suitwo started toward the stairs, but almost tripped over his tails as he noticed a graffiti face stretching it's cheeks apart and sticking out it's tongue on the ceiling. How on earth did they manage to do all of these? There was another one which looked like Terrakion eating a doorframe and saying "rawr rawr rawr, I love varnish"

Fayette, Taro- Foyer

As Taro managed to ignore some other pieces of graffiti, he picked his way downstairs. There were quite a few Pokemon there. Terrakion, Fayette, Lunaire, even Bellflower, an Ampheros... Thing that he didn't recognize, a Rattata with a really long tail, and Mattie too! By now it almost felt wrong to speak up. They were probably all busy.

Fayette gave a tiny smile as Lunaire started to enjoy himself. "Now that's something I don't see every day." She said, hopping up onto the couch. "You should smile more, it suits you better. Not much more, but a little more. I'm not saying to abandon your persona people seem to know you for." She sucked a little more jelly out of the doughnut, almost looking embarrassed. This headache was taking off her speech filter. She should focus more of the doughnut and less on the sylveon. She sat next to the fellow Delta and just worked her way through the jelly.

Deep Freeze- near the house

Deep freeze was tearing through the forest at Random. She was pretty sure she had seen Seer before, so she knew what she was looking for, she just didn't know where. However, the Vanilluxe got lucky, and found the hybrid laying on the ground not too far off... After wandering around for a few minutes. "There she is! There she is!" Deep freeze rushed up, feeling Seer to make sure she was alive. As far as she could tell, she was. "Those wounds are bleeding too much, we got to stop that." "Yes!" The two gently created some snow, then pressed it against some of the harsher wounds, turning red almost immediately, but it would also make her constrict her blood flow and hopefully not bleed out. They did it for a few other wounds.