Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Who knows where in the middle of nowhere

When Allira slowed down and allowed her to catch up, Saoirse did all she could to calm herself down, though tears were still running down her face by the time the Lugioptile spoke to her.

"Of course not," the Noivario's voice was thick and softer than normal. "You're not the one to blame for what happened..." A sigh left her. "I think we're just all on edge after a combination of what happened and a lack of sleep. But, I... I don't like it at all when those I care about are hurt, be it by words or in battle, and those two just... They make me so angry."

"Let me down," Ciar growled, beginning to struggle in his sister's grasp. "I didn't even get to say good-bye to Shi Yu..."

Silently, Saoirse listened to her brother, though she kept an eye on him, just in case he decided to try running off. She flinched when she heard two voices calling, but when Deep Freeze suddenly careened out of nowhere and barreled into her friend, the Noivario leapt back, ears pinned back and wings flared -- until she grasped that the Vanilluxe was... hugging? Allira. Still, Saoirse couldn't help but worry at how her friend would react to the sudden contact.

Then, Mattie arrived, and Saoirse's ears slowly pricked, before swiveling towards the Escavalier. She was glad that these two, at least had the decency to apologize for what had happened back there.

"You can say that again," she muttered. "How do they make it work without constantly trying to kill each other?"
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((OH MY GOD, VANILLA... XD I am dYING over here, TK. Terrakion deserves it.))

Terrakion, Rhythym, Chiyoko - Someplace in a forest /still so specific

Terrakion had been about to snap a reply back at GTM, when Vanilla came up and psychically slapped him, causing him to recoil in surprise. As she yelled, the Legend retreated a few steps, ears pinned back. He glared at her, wanting desperately to just yell back at her and possibly even attack her, but... As much as he hated to even admit it to himself, she was sort of right. With a wince, he turned away, walking away until he was at the very edge of the group. If he hadn't been still carrying around a good portion of the group's stuff, he would have been half tempted to just outright storm off away from the entire group.

As her mate called for her, Rhythym trotted over to GTM, a worried expression on her face. When she reached him, she nuzzled him, before doing the same for Taro, carefully wrapping her tails around her clearly distressed son. "There, there, little one... Everything's okay." She said soothingly as a rather cranky-looking Chiyoko padded up beside her, all three tails dragging on the ground.

----

Lunaire - Forest

As the Pumpkaboo squeaked and fade, Lunaire hesitantly let himself relax a little. While he was still wary of the little spirit, it.. Didn't sound like a threat. He forced his fur to lie flat, then paused at the distant sound of yelling, ears twitching. Oh that couldn't be good. Deciding that finding some place to rest for the stressed out group was more important than dealing with clumsy pumpkins, he turned away from where he last saw the Pumpkaboo. "Whatever. Just be more careful where you're floating." He hissed, before beginning to pad away again.

----

Bellflower - Outside Opelucid City

"Uh, yeah, we'll do that, right Rose?" Bellflower said, giving the Ampharos he was still perched on a glance, though his attention was quickly brought back to Rin and Robin as they in turn zoomed off. Figuring something must have just caught their interest, he looked back at Rose, "So.. Should we go find some berries?"

----

Brigid - Blessing encampment

"...Really, I'm fine. Truly. You don't need to worry about me." Brigid replied, tail beginning to lash in annoyance as she inched a little further away from Spinnaker.

((*Sobs because this post took forever to write for some reason*))
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

{Vanilla, the one you don't want snapping. It's gonna end badly}
Vanilla - Forest

Vanilla panted harshly, her ears ringing from her own screaming. The Terrakion's expression hardly fazed her. Until he walked away. 'M-Maybe I was too harsh? I...should say sorry.' She thought, frowning. No. She wasn't going to apologize. He was being unreasonable here, he didn't deserve an apology.

Walpurgis - Forest
She watched him relax, then walk away. "I'll t-t-try m-my b-best!" Walpurgis squeaked, faintly fading into view. She gasped loudly, realizing. "H-Hey! You're a s-sylveon all alone!" Walpurgis said, following him. "Wh-what are you doing without a trainer? Or anyone else? A-A-Are you a wanderer like us?"
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

GTM, Taro, Fayette-travel on pause

GTM let Rhythym take Taro away from him, then layed down on the ground, spread out awkwardly. There was a rock digging into his back but he didn't care. He didn't even notice as he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Taro just clung to Rhythym. "I don't like it out here mom... And everyone's mad...."

--

Fayette looked at Vanilla for a long moment, then gave a tiny clap. Not many people would stand up to Terrakion like that. It made her forget for a moment that the Audino could be some kind of spy or something. She then got back to work making sure everything was in order around the group. Or at least less chaotic.

Spinnaker- blessing camp

How could a lady NOT want his help? This blessing had an odd crowd. He returned to his normal heat, looking at Brigid out of the corner of his eye. "As you wish. Come back to me when icicles form on your whiskers." He couldn't keep an edge of annoyance out of his tone.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - A forest somewhere?

Allira was actually damned surprised to see tears running down the other hybrid's face, and she would have asked about them when suddenly a cold figure just about slammed into her. Allira looked down to Deep freeze, silent as the icecream-like pokemon sniffled. She bowed her head down, only feeling more wretched.
She flicked her gaze to Mattie as she approached as well, hearing the bug-type out. All this was just making her more confused.

"I don't know if I want to, or if I'm needed or welcome." She answered, her tongue flicking out briefly as she composed her thoughts. "I-I mean, thank you I appreciate the thought, but I think you guys are in the minority. I doubt many of the others care, and I'm just another mouth to eat supplies."
"But," she looked up to Mattie then. "thanks for coming to apologise - I didn't mean make this so dramatic, I'm just... tired of this..."

It did bring up another question. If she did leave, where would she go? She didn't know her way much around Unova, and she couldn't go back home yet. The Blessing were everywhere and she'd likely be easily captured if she encountered them. It was an uncomfortable realisation.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep freeze- nearby what will probably end up being a temporary camp

"Yeah, you'll eat up food because you're alive. You'd do that even if you were part of this group." Mattie said with a smirk. "Look. At the very least you guys should stay and rest while there are people to watch your back, and eat food too. That's good for you. It's going to be hard out there, and when it's something like this, you should take any opportunity you can get."

Mattie then winced. "ok, ahh. Maybe this cut does hurt a little. It still hasn't fully stopped bleeding.." Deep freeze blinked and looked at Mattie. "You can't put bandages on by yourself, can you?" "It has to be hard to have weapons for hands." They said.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Stormie, Rhythym, Chiyoko - Makeshift camp because a certain rabbitface hasn't found a real camp yet

Terrakion sighed, watching the rest of the group from a little ways away. Part of him still wanted to hurt the little Audino for even daring to speak out against him, but.. For once, the Legend was actually smart enough to realize that it wouldn't help one bit. In fact, it would just prove that she was even more right about him. Really, it wasn't so much that an Audino had stood up to him, but the fact that she had called him out on his behaviour. While usually people calling him a jerk or an ass or something to that effect didn't really bother him, but for some reason her words had quite the impact on him. Maybe it was her comment on being surprised that he had friends bringing up that nagging question that he usually tried to ignore of why in the hell did people even put up with him.... Or maybe it was just the lack of sleep and the stress over having to leave the house making him overly sensitive. He couldn't really tell which.

As the group seemed to calm slightly - largely due to the main cause of the chaos promptly shutting up, and thanks to Fayette's efforts - Stormie carefully made her way across the makeshift camp, Shi Yu still in her arms, though the little hybrid had since cried herself to sleep once more. She gave Vanilla a wary glance as she passed the Audino, not quite sure what to think of the rabbit-like Pokemon now. Quickening her pace, she darted over to where Terrakion was. "Terrakion... Are.. Are you okay?" She asked as she approached her mate, the Legend blinking in surprise before nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied, then as Stormie gave him a worried look, he added, "Seriously.. I.. I'm fine, Stormie. Don't worry about me." Although she still wasn't entirely sure if she believed him, Stormie didn't continue to ask him about it any further for the time being and simply pressed her face against his.

-

"I know... But it'll be alright. We'll find someplace where we can all truly rest soon. I think once we've rested, everyone will be much less irritable." Rhythym said, nuzzling Taro again before moving to lie down beside GTM. "But until then, I think we'll just have to make due." She added as Chiyoko skittered over and curled up next to her, letting out a small whine. "I-I hate this..." The little hybrid muttered, wrapped her tails tightly around herself as she snuggled up to her mother. "I know it's hard, little one... But like I said, everything will be alright." Rhythym said quietly, gently wrapping one tail around her daughter.

((Don't even ask me where Remiel is during all this chaos. Hopefully he's being looked after by someone actually competent and is sleeping through all of this D:))

----

Lunaire - Forest

The Sylveon let out a small groan as the Pumpkaboo kept talking to him, though his ears perked up at the end of her questions. She wasn't alone? He paused, casting a glance at her, "....Technically I do have a Trainer. She's just not here currently. But I'm not alone either." He narrowed his eyes warily at her, ribbons twitching. "And what do you mean by "us"?"

((Aaaand with that, I am going to sleep. Why am I even still up wtf))
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

((Sorry for holding things up, really busy day.))

Haro, outside Opelucid

The last thing he wanted was to be attacked. How was this so hard to avoid? Letting out a sharp bleat of terror, he scrambled desperately away from whatever had knocked into him, legs going every which way. Only after he was a yard away did he have the presence of mind to realize that there was a dark, dangerous forest behind him. No running that way. Mortified, he turned to face his attacker, lowering his head to hold his antlers out in front of him.

It was only then that he registered the words of the attacker. Oh. Oh! They weren't attacking? He wasn't going to die? Feeling a bit of a fool, he straightened a bit, tail flicking. "O-oh! I- sorry, I didn't see you coming, er, is all. A-are you okay?" Without waiting for an answer, he shook his head, a sweet scent drifting down from the blossoms on his antlers.

Haro used Aromatherapy!

He looked between the two newcomers, still leery but noticing how hungry they looked, too. Maybe this could work in his favor? "I'm just a little hungry is all, but these woods are, um. They're not... not welcoming, you know?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Forest Outside Opelucid

The linoone gave Haro a wicked grin, "I'm fine. You look like you're about to keel over out of fright though. And you're hungry too, huh? Join the club." She blinked at the sight of his ribbon. That was a human thing. Did he have a trainer? Nah, otherwise the trainer would have fed him. Hm. Rin wasn't sure what to make of it, but maybe she could find a way. Perhaps the humans would be more lenient on him. Probably a good idea to stick around. "We were gonna see if we could go scrounge up something to eat. You in?" He'd make a good distraction or a meat shield if push came to shove anyways.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((Same, I meant to post last night, but a bad storm came up, then I ended up busy and then fell asleep for a few hours this afternoon.))

Saoirse, Ciar - Not far off from the group

"I'm not, either. Terrakion has been nothing but hostile towards me since I met him, and I don't even know why! Sure, I kind of used him as a stepping stone at the beginning of the battle earlier, but... well... he shouldn't have been blocking the g'damn door!" Saoirse lashed her tail, her ears once again slicking back against her skull. "I even apologized to him for that, but did he say anything?! Fuck no! But other than that, I don't understand why he hates me!"

She sniffled, raising a paw to wipe away the fresh round of tears that had started to fall down her face, her entire form trembling from a mix of anger and sadness. Right now... she just wanted to punch something, but she forced herself to rein in her anger as her gaze turned towards Mattie and Deep Freeze.

"You two aren't so bad, and your honesty is really appreciated, but I... I can't stand to be anywhere near Terrakion or that green cat-thing. I'm not exactly the best at holding my anger back, as you saw, and I don't want my baby brother anywhere near either of them, either."

She blinked at Mattie's words, before it finally dawned on her that the Bug-type was still a little injured, though the Noivario could still scent blood. A sigh left her when her attention fell upon the pack of supplies Mattie had with her, recognizing that it had been the one Allira had been carrying before. Though she wanted just to call upon the moon's light or to throw a pulse of healing energy upon the other Pokemon, Saoirse's mind was just too shot right now for her to successfully concentrate on either move. So, remaining silent, the Hybrid made her way over to the bag of supplies, before she opened it and began rummaging around inside for, well, something that could work.

"...The hell do you even use any of this stuff?" She muttered, brow furrowing as she turned a potion over in her paws several times, only to growl softly in annoyance as she returned it to the bag. "Humans are weird..."

Ciar had become completely silent himself, the tears he had been fighting back from earlier falling down his face. The pup stayed close to Allira, reaching out to place a paw on her leg as he looked up at her.

"Seer never used to be like this," he said finally, keeping himself quiet to where only the Lugioptile could hear him. "She's always been rather serious, sure, but she used to be so upbeat about everything, but after our parents... ... died... She's become so angry. It makes me so upset seeing her like this..."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

{Just Walpurgis because I have no clue what to do with 'Nilla}

Walpurgis - Forest

"Y-You belong to a trainer? Whoa..." Walpurgis was genuinely surprised. While she had seen trainers' pokemon before, she never really had the chance to speak with them. "What d-do I mean by- OH! Oh no..." She gasped. Walpurgis faded for a moment, embarrassed, before her buttonlike markings faded into view. "I'm not alone either. My friends and I live in these woods." Walpurgis confessed.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
with Bellflower, what else is new

Rose looked up at Bellflower and nodded, "Yeah. Berries. That sounds good to me!" She held Bellflower in her arms while she got up onto her feet, then placed him on her head. "Should we search for some in that direction, since the others ran off in the other direction?" Rose pointed a paw towards the trees opposite to the ones Rin and Robin had just ran through. "Or, would you like to scout for them from the sky first? I doubt any of the humies from the city will see you with all these trees around."
Last edited by Jurz on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep Freeze- In the woods

Mattie paused as Seer looked through the bag of stuff. These three hybrids had been through hell. To them, it was worse then any other hell other people would have. It would be useless to mention how she had fought her demons. Instead she floated up, and rested a lance on The Noivario's shoulders. "Hey hey hey.... It's going to be ok." Up close, wet trails ran down her face. She had been crying, and Mattie felt a pang of guilt that she didn't even think about how this hybrid might hurt too, she'd been so focused on Allira. She reached up with her other arm and gave a hug, wincing a little bit as she pulled on the cut. "I don't even get along with Terrakion, and he's my brother in law. And... I don't expect you to know what that means, but technically in a way we're related. Getting along with Terrakion is practically impossible. So if you stick around, don't worry about it." She paused again. "Look, if you really got to go, there's a place I know of which will probably take you and your brother in, especially if you say that I sent you."

Deep freeze looked curiously at Ciar with their three crystal blue eyes, and one pale purple. He was saying something, and they couldn't fully make it out, but he seemed pretty sad. They started to become a little lost, and looked over at Mattie and Saoirse, and she told themselves that if they didn't figure out how to use the tools soon, she'd come and help.

Taro-temporary camp

Taro curled up against His mother and sister, purring to try to comfort himself. "M... Mom I'm hungry..." He flattened his ears as he said this, the purring abruptly stopping.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Somewhere in the forest

"I wish it were true," Saoirse replied, staring blankly at the lance that rested on her shoulder. "If things were okay, then this Blessing bullshit wouldn't be going down. Our parents would still be alive. I'm just so... lost... on what to do. Dad had the answers for everything." She fell silent for a moment when Mattie spoke to her again, and the Noivario's ears slowly raised, before swiveling to face towards the Bug-type. "I don't know, I'd have to talk to Ciar and Allira about it, I... don't want to make a choice on their behalf without them also having a say in the matter. But, the offer is really appreciated, thank you."

The scent of blood became apparent once again when the Escavalier moved to hug her, and Saoirse let her eyes close, trying to calm herself before she concentrated, her form glowing golden-yellow as a small pulse of healing energy radiated from her. She wasn't nearly as good as her mother when it came to healing - even when her healing was strongest at night - but Seer still wanted to try.

Saoirse used Heal Pulse!
Senna-Umbreon

Lunaire - Forest

Lunaire tilted his head at Walpurgis, eyes still narrowed at her. There were Pokemon living in the area? Then maybe... No, he was not about to trust some random Pokemon by asking if his group could stay with hers. That would be too risky. But perhaps the Pumpkaboo could help regardless. "Do.. You know if there is any place nearby that would act as a good resting spot for a large group of Pokemon?" He asked.

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

"Weeelll... I'd say we should just go that way!" Bellflower replied, pointing with a paw in the direction Rose had gestured to earlier. Sure, he could fly around looking for berries himself, but he was rather content sitting on the Ampharos' head.

----

Rhythym, Chiyoko - Temporary camp hurry it up Lunaire

"Oh? Well I suppose we'll have to fix that, won't we? You two stay here, I'll go see if I can find anything for you." Rhythym said as she carefully stood up, Chiyoko letting out a whine as she did. "I'll be right back." She assured her daughter, before padding away.

She returned after a few minutes, using her tails to carry a few Oran Berries. "Here you go, little ones." She said as she set down the berries near her children. Chiyoko wasted no time in all but pouncing on one of the Oran Berries and quickly devouring it.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, near Opelucid

The sawsbuck paused at that, considering. He was starving, and this pokemon was starving, and her friend was probably starving. And having help did seem like a good idea... He flicked his ears warily, then nodded. "If being in means something to eat, I'd- be happy to help you. If you can, um, deal with me." He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Help was good. He'd get food. "...And, you know, I might not be eaten by Stoutland packs now, n-not that that was a risk before. Of course." He coughed lightly. "What would you have me do? I can beg- I'm very good at that."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Walpurgis and Nico - Forest

"Y-Yeah...I might have to ask first...b-but I don't see why she wouldn't let you and your group stay. I m-m-mean w-we are kinda u-used to it." Walpugis babbled, waving her tufts. "W-w-wait right h-here please!" She said nervously, before flying in the opposite direction. Within a few minutes, she floated into a large clearing. Surrounding the clearing, were brightly lit torches. In the center, a pot sat over a crackling fire.

A Delphox knelt over the fire, a serious expression on her freckled face. Looking up, she spotted Walpurgis. "OH! Giggles! How are you? Did you find anything? Are you hungry? Stew's gonna be done in a few moments." She chattered excitedly. Walpurgis floated over to the delphox, landing on the fox's outstretched paw.

"Better Miss Nico! I found someone." Walpurgis replied. Nico practically began jumping up and down.

"OH! Did you find Steve? Or Luci? Koishi even? I really miss her." She rambled.

"No Miss Nico..." Walpurgis said sadly. Nico's face fell. "B-But he says he's with a large group! One of us could be traveling with him. And they need somewhere to stay." Walpurgis explained.

Nico looked thoughtful for a moment. "Tell him he and his group can come here. And to follow the lights." She told the pumpkaboo.

"Right away Miss Nico!" Walpurgis chirped, floating out of the clearing.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie-Near the temporary camp

Mattie blinked as the heal pulse washed over her. "You're tired! You shouldn't be wasting your- wait, your parents? Are you that young? I thought you'd be... You look...." She let go of the hybrid, looking down to check that the wound was alright. ".. Well, it's stopped bleeding. As long as I'm gentle, it should be fine. Thanks."

Taro, Fayette-Temporary camp

Taro waited for his sister to make the first move, which didn't take long, then grabbed a couple of berries and bit into them, juice rolling down his chin. They tasted so good after the hard night, and he started purring again, almost choking from the combination.

--

Fayette had just finished with her duties, Ginny got a bandage on her foot from a sharp rock, She had helped Silkie get some food for her family, and a few other tasks which would normally be mundane. She then scanned the camp. Where was that Audino...? What was her name...? "Vanilla?" She called, glancing around the camp.
Senna-Umbreon

((Screee, Nico~ <3))

Lunaire - Forest

The Sylveon let out a hiss as the Pumpkaboo replied and then suddenly floated away. "Wait, that's not what I..." He let out a frustrated sigh as she was already gone before he could protest. All he had wanted to know was if there was any place for the group.. Not if they could stay with another group of Pokemon. He was half tempted to just run off before the little Ghost type could return, but he decided that he'd stay until she did, so he could at least explain that she had misunderstood him.

----

Rhythym, Chiyoko - Temporary camp

Rhythym smiled, lying down and curling up around her children again. Chiyoko turned and cuddled up against her, a lot less grumpy now she'd eaten a few more of the berries.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Walpurgis - Forest

Walpurgis floated back to the Sylveon. "She said you and your friends could stay. I think you guys are g-gonna like her! S-She's even making stew!" Walpurgis said excitedly, bobbing in the air. "O-Oh! And she s-s-said to follow the lights. Where ever those a-are gonna show up." She added, looking around.

Vanilla - Temporary Camp

Vanilla perked up upon hearing her name. "Did someone call me?" She asked, looking around, her bells jingling gently.

Nico and Benzedrine - Nico's camp

Nico stood up from her stew, casting a spell so the ladle stirred by itself. She picked up her staff, and looked out into the forest. "Benzedrine? We're going to have company. I'd be very grateful if you'd be as kind as possible to them." She said, turning to a shape sitting in the dark.

"Tch, I'll do my best. If any of 'em bother me, what happens next is their fault." A voice said dryly, moving their head into the light, revealing the owner to be a Drapion. Surrounding her, were tiny empty bottles.

Nico sighed, turning away from the drapion, before twirling her staff. She slammed the bottom end down on the ground, causing orbs of fire to appear through the forest. They formed a line, leading to the camp.