Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Out of the blue, Azu asked, "Can you still taste things? You should have a cookie. I make 'em myself, and they always cheer me up when I'm sad. That, and talking to Kiren." The tabby besides Azu gave a quiet meow.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Practically tasteless."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara drooped. "Aww..." She said, dejectedly. "So cookies wouldn't taste very good? We'll need to find something else to cheer you up." She said determinedly.

((I love Azu sometimes. xD))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"The majority of my tongue rotted away years ago. You'll have to look hard to find something I can taste."
Last edited by Saturo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Okay. So that might be a bit hard. But I'll figure something out." Azu nodded, and Kozri shook his head. Every time Azu was determined to do something, it ended with the pair of them in huge amounts of trouble.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Side note, if she lost her tongue to rot Saturo, she wouldn't be able to talk normally.))
Indigosa
Dalaran

Indigosa didn't realize she had been staring until the strange troll asked her. She jumped slightlyand if she could've blushed she would have. "I apologize," she muttered. "I've seen so many strange people today I guess I just got caught up. Your blue wolf is very...unique..."
She turned back to the barkeep, ordering another drink and feeling very foolish.

((Sorry it took so long, at a party. =P))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Yeah, but in the story I wrote her voice sounds ghostly, I figure it's some kind of "banshee-talk" or such. There's a spectral tone to it, at least.))

Decay - Dalaran

Decay looked curiously at Kozri. "I wouldn't bother. I have no reason to eat in the first place."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((*sigh* That's what I get for not reading. I'll have to go read Decay's story now. =P I imagine her voice must make for interesting conversations what with DK's already sounding "creepy" as is. I may have Indi attempt a conversation with her at some point as well if I'm thinking clearly and they were present in the same battle and raised at different times or whatnot. Indi's story is still something I'm fleshing out and have been nervous to write it down since it sort of "breaks the rules" and one person I told about it said it was impossible which sort of put a damper on my eagerness to give her life. ;_;

Edit: After just reading the beginning of Decay's story, I think I screwed up the timeline. Ugh...been sifting through so much lore recently. >_< Doesn't help that I'm practically falling asleep atm either.))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Hehe, don't worry, I figure most wouldn't be interested in my horrible writing.

Actually, the "spectral tone" thing is my take on the special DK-voices. :P Also, go for it! Write that story! Don't worry about people not liking it, as long as you're happy with it it's fine.))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I liked your DK's story ^_^ I suppose the DK voices do sound sort of spectral like, what with being dead and all. I may start working on fleshing out Indi's story properly what with me RPing her here. Been working on my future Worgen's, but my DK could definitely use some love after the effort my bf and I put in to make the story plausible. XD I'm off to bed, be back later. ^_^))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Good night! o/ ))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara tilted her head, doubtful. "If you say so." She stretched, still looking at the raptor. "Right, so we take her home...Then what? I wouldn't mind finding more about those earthquakes. They're driving me insane..." She said.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Maybe we could find one of those beastmaster-hunters? They're usually pretty good with animals..."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azu brightened. "Fire!" She said, but Kozri added, "She's in Dragonblight, 'member? Wyrmrest needed her help again." The druid paused, then added, "Well. We're in Dalaran...We should find one somewhere here, right?"
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran Sewers

Faron looked at the embarrassed death knight, unimpressed. He made the troll speak for him. "Yes, hiieee-" he stumbled over trying to swap "I" for "he" - "is. More then you might think." Faron snapped his teeth, letting lightning flicker over his body, to prove a point. The troll clicked his teeth as well, making Faron growl. The troll growled too. He gave up.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((I love your characters, Lupis. :D ))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I love Lupis' characters too. ^_^))

Out of the corner of her eye, Indigosa watched the troll answer her. He seemed to struggle with speaking, and when the wolf moved, he moved. Lightning flashed over both their bodies and they both snapped their teeth. Intrigued, she spun her barseat back around. "You both are linked more than most hunters and pets are, aren't you?" It was rare for Indi to strike up a conversation, but she had missed her chance on the human rogue, and this was just too good to pass up.

[/center]
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Sunki let out a yelp as he began to run in a circle, trying to figure out what had hit him.
Asliasa tried to calm him down, scowling. Aiming for her pet..that was low.
Sunki eventually slowed, panting and snarling.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

Stereo grabbe two of her best daggers and dropped down behind Asliasa, almost soundlessly.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Name: Narielm
Race/Class: Hunter / Night Elf
Physical Description: Short but muscular. Narielm is a young elf.
Brief History (Optional): Narielm had lived in the nature of Un'goro crater for a long time when a strange creature came up to him, he could not talk Common nor Kal'dorei so he could not understand what this pale, cat skinned night elf with short ears wanted him, the creature still spoke his non-sense tounge when a large horse came running,recognizing the creature he knew that you could ride these things. Narielm was what he later understood was called by the human tounge ''Hunter''. the creates picked him up and they travelled a long way and with boats all the way to Stormwind where Narielm has been living ever since. Just recently
Brief Personality (Optional): Drawn back, not to chatty, living with himself and his pets.

((Gotta log off now, i'll join the RP later, cya!))