Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Neutral Inn

The waiter came over with a tray with a large slob of meat, the kind hunters would feed to their pets. He was also carrying a pint of dwarves ale. Decay handed over a few golden coins, and then tore into the steak, ripping and tearing at it like a beast. If she wasn't in civilized company, she would have just used Cannibalize on the corpses of the soldiers, but shedoubted Azunara would enjoy seeing that. The steak would have to suffice. 

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo walked into the inn, and picked out a shady table at the side. She waved a waiter over. "Two large beers, whatever is most expensive. And one glass of whatever is cheapest."
She would need something for the troll to drink, or it would look suspicious. 

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara had, honestly, fallen asleep in the lull and hum of the bar. She was exhausted. And she was more or less out of the way, curled up.

---

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

It made sense, really. "Your name is the biggest give away, blue. If you had any sense, you'd shorten it like I do. And of course I'm wary. They don't like our kind. They fear dragons. It's easier to stay in human form and hide, avoiding all of that." Kozri said, looking at Indi carefully.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Epic dragonbattle: Commence!))
Decay - Dalaran

Decay continued tearing into the meat, not noticing that Azunara was asleep and the hunter was asking her questions.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Hehe.))

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

The bronze was still wary. He did feel bad for her. To lose your natural gift to fly, to no longer be part of your flight...It was a worse fate than being a frost wyrm. The bronze suppressed a shudder.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron smirked. He liked Saturo's style. That, and he liked the fact that he was getting a large, high-quality beer out of this. He wasn't able to sit on a chair, being a rather large wolf, so he simply sat on the ground opposite of the gnome and let the troll sit at the chair. It was probably best that he was sitting, both for suspicion's sake, and the fact that the troll's legs were about to give out. Faron set his chin flat on the table, ears rotating to catch any conversation.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

Saturo turned to the troll and talked. "So, do you remember the specifics of the spell that got you like that?"

A felguard walked in trough tue door, casting it's massive shadow over the bar before walking up and standing behind Saturo.

Saturo looked around the bar, and instantly noticed a rather repulsive sight. The death knight from earlier was eating what seemed to be raw meat, exaclt like an animal. She urnee back to the troll.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Azunara wrote:((Hehe.))

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

The bronze was still wary. He did feel bad for her. To lose your natural gift to fly, to no longer be part of your flight...It was a worse fate than being a frost wyrm. The bronze suppressed a shudder.
((Sorry, y'all posted while I was getting lunch. XD I didn't remember having Indi tell Kozri that she can't fly anymore. >_>))

Indigosa--Crystalsong Forest

Indi shrugged, the tears in her eyes betraying her calm indifference. "My name means little anymore...I just tell mortals that ask that I studied under a blue dragon while I was alive and honored them by changing my name." Her hands bunched into fists on Khaz's reins. The tears ran openly down her face. "If I could have...I would've flown after you as a dragon," she whispered to him. "It...would have...been the easiest way to get you to talk to me..." she trailed off, her tears causing her to choke up.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Kozri is assuming she can't turn into dragon form anymore and fly, especially after saying that. :D))

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

The bronze sighed, it was one of those days. "I didn't mean to sound so irritable. I'm tired, and was worried. You and Decay had me nearly figured out, and I didn't want to lose both of your trust because of what I was. And...I'm sorry." He replied.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

The troll stared impassively at Saturo. "It was a simple blending of mind controlling and beast controlling taming magic. With the mind control of our priests we could completely take over a hostile mind, but it was fine tuned towards humanoid like creatures only. That's why we used beast control as well, like... what do the hunters call it..." Faron and Vallrok squinted, the wolf thinking hard, "Ah, yes, 'Eyes of the Beast'." They growled in unison. "They had expected it to be used for long periods, so they made it a complete mind transfer - something priests wouldn't do for safety issues. That's what kept my mind alive even with my natural body dead."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"Hmm... For a soulfusion, which is more or less my plan, we'd need something similar. Just imagine the awesomeness. A demonic soul fused into an undead, mortal body! It would be similar to the first Death Knights, but much more powerful, and more easily controlled..."

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Vallrok nodded, as did Faron, who looked genuinely interested, his ears pressed forward. "Why would you even put the demon's soul into the mortal shell, though? It seems to me that would only help it die, unless only the body dies and the soul returns to your possession... It does sound promising. How close are you to perfecting the spell?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Saturo scares me. D:))

Azunara
Dalaran

Of course, the smell of food nearby easily woke the druid up, and hunger was more powerful than tiredness. She contentedly pulled a cookie out of a pouch around her neck and began to contentedly much that. She pricked her ears, just listening to everything that went on around her.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Ohhhhhhh, got it Azu! XD
Saturo scares me too. =P))

She was crying. Internally she was raging at herself for showing such emotions. She swiped her hands over her eyes, knowing Khaz wouldn't move unless she requested it. "There's no need for you to apologize; I would have acted the same in your situation." Indi attempted a weak smirk. "Were I still fully a dragon I would have had you figured out in two minutes."

She shook her head absently. "I can't believe you're afraid of losing the trust of two death knights. We're some of the most hated creations on Azeroth, we should be asking for your trust. Anyway, I'll leave you to finish your flight; the others can't possibly believe I've been gone this whole time putting the mounts away." She studied Kozri one last time. "I'd give anything to fly like that again." As tears overwhelmed her once more, Indi spun Khaz back towards Dalaran.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Crystalsong Forest

The drake sighed, "I should come too. They'll be worried I got lost on my way, with the time I've been gone. Walking there can't take this long." His borrowed gryphon flew alongside the dragon, and he took his human form, the gryphon angling so that he caught its saddle. With a bit of effort, he pulled himself on. "Besides, I'm exhausted. And I would've guessed less than that, when you were still fully a dragon." He said, grinning, trying to lighten the mood.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"That's the important part of the spell, moron.", she said with a smile. "The Undead body is as powerful as the necromantic magic used to bring it to life. A demon is only as powerful as it's body allows. We already have several viable sources of power, we have the core of the planet, which is a HEAVY powersource, we have the Sunwell, and if we could get the Light under control we'd have virtually limitless power. The demonsoulis easily controlled, the necromancer just needs to bind it when it's in it's original, weak body. We could fuse the weak but controllable demon into a powerful, uncontrollable body! A limitlessly powerful army, that is quickly and cheaply produced... See my point?"

Decay - Dalaran

When Decay noticed that Azunara was awake again, she slowed down the eating and reached for the silverware, desperately trying to clean the blood and meat bits that had gotten all over her hands off on a napkin. Gotta' keep some dignity...

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indi didn't respond. A flood of memories had come barreling up on her--things she had stifled for a great many years. Sometimes, she wished she wasn't so curious about EVERYTHING around her. It was a trait common amongst blue dragons as they were considered the scholars of the species. With a sigh, she was wondering if perhaps she had been better off not knowing what Kozri was. She hadn't expected such a simple discovery to cause her to feel so many different things.

Khaz flew slowly back to Dalaran, sensing his mistress needed some time to think. When they got to the landing, Khaz angled himself over Moonstalker so that Indi could slide from his back and onto her steed. Indi turned to Kozri. "If you'd like, Moonstalker can take us both back to the inn where the others are at," she offered.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron and Vallrok blinked. He hadn't thought of it like that, but then again, he wasn't a necromancer. It did make sense. "Ahh, ingenious. A blend of demonology and necromancy. With the demon's magic, they could both fight and infiltrate the enemy's ranks, something mindless magicless, zombies would have trouble with." He gave Saturo an impressed look. "What obstacles are you running into?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara didn't seem to mind; she was eating her food with enthusiasm as well. Food was food was food, and she was starving.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

The gryphon Kozri borrowed gave a chirp, and was taken by a waiting Stable Hand. Kozri nodded, "I appreciate it."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran

"Well, obstacles? For starters, both subjects have an unlucky habit to die. Allow me to demonstrate.", she said, and picked up the crystal she had brought from the sewers. Focusing her energies into it, she started a quiet, demonic chant. "Kharash zi zul'duron Kor'Cha karr."

The felguard staggered down, dropping it's axe, but remaining on it's knees. A few tables away, Decay dropped the silverware and stared in shock. Her eyes flashed green with demonic energy for a few seconds, and when the green glow faded back to her usual blue, she clutched her head and groaned in pain.

The felguard staggered up, picking it's axe up with a deep, demonic groan. "And that was just the spell at one tenth it's normal power. Managing to fuse the souls properly is tough, and the spell isn't perfect yet."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi nodded to Kozri and waited for him to climb aboard Moonstalker. She clucked to Khaz and he flew off with a gentle squawk. Moon shifted slightly under the added wait, but patiently awaited her mistress' orders. "Hope being on an undead horse with an undead rider doesn't bother you too much," she tried to joke, tears stowed away for the time being. She made a kissing sound to Moon and nudged the horse forward.

[/center]