Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron twitched an ear, not lifting his head as he watched the felguard stagger. Huh.
"That's odd. Then again, it's a soul bond, which is stronger then the mind transfer that I had. The mind transfer wasn't as painful as having my body die. That was unpleasant. I imagine soul bonds are a bit like having your soul ripped out, or for the undead, exploding out of internal pressure. I wonder if the strength of the souls matters. Weak souls might get through the bond more easily, while stronger souls would take the spell badly." He shrugged, as did Vallrok, and kept his head flat on the table, panting lightly. Having a fur coat was getting a bit annoying.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azu gave a whine of worry, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked, tail lashing.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri grinned, "I've had worse. Riding a crocolisk in Sholazar wasn't fun, for one thing..." He said.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi chuckled. "Them crocolisks are mean little buggers. I feel like I'm on the menu when I'm around them."

They arrived at the neutral inn. Indi handed off Moon's reins to a rather nervous looking stable boy. She hoped Moon wouldn't start acting like the vain palomino she used to be. She started to walk inside then realized it might be weird if her and Kozri walked in at the same time so she waited around outside for a bit, studying the architecture of Dalaran.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri smirked at the stable hand, and blinked at Indi before, oh yeah. It would like rather weird. He entered the inn, and sat down by Azu, who brightened. "Kozri! You're here!" She lowered her voice, saying quietly, "What happened?"
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi let a few minutes pass before deciding that she REALLY wanted a pint of ale. Standing up from where she had been sitting against the wall, she walked into the inn and up to the bar. The barkeep walked over to her. "What'll it be?" he asked.

"A pint of your best ale please," she answered. She turned in her seat to survey the area. Her gaze landed on Faron and Vallrok and Indi groaned inwardly. "On second thought, make that two." She pulled a small handful of gold coins out of a pouch attached to her waist. The barkeep nodded and brought her two pints of his finest ale.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"I don't know... It felt weird... Similar to the control I used to be under..."

Saturo - Dalaran

"Actually, I decided to skip the soulbound part, it's more like fusing two souls together perfectly. Tough, even for a warlock used to toying with souls."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

As Indi finished her first pint of ale, she looked over to where Decay and Azu were sitting and noticed that Decay seemed...different. Since the other death knight had made sure she was okay after the battle, Indi decided to see if there was anything she could do to help.

She walked over to Decay and put a hand gently on the other death knight's shoulder. "You seem...troubled. Is there...anything I can do to help?"

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Wha? I'm fine. Just a really weird feeling."
She chewed loudly on an exceptionally tough piece of meat. "I've been thinking about your name.", she said softly. "I mentioned a dragon I killed a while back. Koyrgos."
She swallowed the tough meat.
"Were your parents dragonsworn?"

Her wounds were healing up thanks to the Cannibalize. It would have been mre effective with a freshly slain humanoid, but the meat would have to suffice.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

Narielm - Dalaran

Ugh, Ale, it was like pulling a sheet over your senses.

''Give me a glass of fresh spring water, thank you.''

Everyone is back? Great.

''I'm Narielm, nice to meet you, what happend back there?''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi turned to the orc hunter. "I'm Indi. Thank you for your help hunter."

She turned back to Decay. "Back when I was still alive and a mage for the Sin'Dorei, I trained under a blue dragon mage. In honor of his help, I changed my name to match one of theirs." She hoped Decay would buy that story as other mortals had.

[/center]
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

((Trying to join in looks like it could be fun))

Name:Nicoshay

Race/Class:Night elf Hunter

Physical Description:Slender common looking elf With a long white braid and an extensive marking bluish purple skin a missing ear tip

Brief History (Optional):Finally of age She has started as an apprentice with the hunters of shadowglen learning to communicate with the white sabertiger she was given at birth they grew up together and the saber in a playful fight bit off the tip of "nicos" right ear She later found a proper name other than cat for it as they had their initiation quest she found the name mania to suit the female tigress perfectly now they are working their way trough the ranks to finally be able to walk out in to the world and explore it.

Brief Personality (Optional):A quiet solitary elf she prefers the open to a closed area and is closely commited to aiding wild life some might call her shy as she does not take the initiative step to friendship easily ((will build more on as i go new to this))

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Dcay - Dalaran

Decay nodded slowly, a look of faint disbelief on her face. "And ths dragon revealed his name and identity willingly? That sounds very uncommon..."

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

((I'm Actually Night Elf *cough*))

Narielm - Dalaran

He leaned back and took a small zip from his water.

What in Azeroth are they talking about?

Narielm gave the bear a bone, ''Here you go.''
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri and Azu
Dalaran

Kozri watched their conversation, answering low undertone, "She knows I'm a bronze. But I know she was a blue. So we're more or less even. I don't think she'll expose us, though." He whispered to Azu, who looked back at him and replied quietly, "Decay's suspicious too. You should come clean, Kozri. What if you need to shift and they're caught off guard? They might think you're the enemy!" She said, and Kozri shook his head. "I still don't think it's a good idea."
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Her eyes narrowed. "There was a time when dragons walked freely among us without needing to hide their identities. They taught the--us mortals their skills in trade for knowledge of ours," she snapped at Decay. Crap...she shouldn't have said that. Indi cursed herself inwardly.

[/center]
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Duskwood {US}

Unread post by Tratzul »

Name: Versithas
Race/Class: Undead (female) Warlock

Physical Description: Seemingly frail, as most Forsaken, this warlock is mostly bone now. The only amount of skin left on her isn't much, just on her head, arms/hands and from knee down. Versithas' skin can be a shocker as a putrid bright green, melding with her moss green hair. Normal Forsaken tend to have yellow eyes, but hers are just a yellow outline and filled with lime green. Her robe has various patches, but it still has tears and some of the warlock's 'home' dirt (the dirt she was buried in) scattered on it. Versithas' face seems to resemble sorrow and previously having her mouth bound shut by twine. This warlock comes across as a mute, but can speak, albeit low and gravely. Wears her hair down, appearing to be still soaked. The undead carries a hooked staff, which mostly holds her imp, Aztal. The imp's horns curve around the hook, one of Versithas' ideas to keep it silent and nearby.

Brief History (Optional): Her name is still the same, even though she used to be alongside Stormwind, as one of it's resident human warlocks. She was self taught, due to her original family's love of the Light; most were Paladins or Priests. Versithas' age; All forgotten, lives for the days, ironically.

Brief Personality (Optional): A bit of a loner, Versithas has an odd hatred on her; she loves silence. Her imp, Aztal, is a clear indicator of how much she hates noise, as it's mouth has been sewn shut.
Last edited by Tratzul on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image | {Waiting for Cata}
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((The more the merrier imo, Trat. ^_^))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay looked at Indigosa suspiciously. She was going to say something else... "That might be true, but in that case it was an incredibly long time ago. It wasn't within the last 150 years, at least. And you look no older than me..."

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron looked around the bar, then focused his eyes on Indi and grinned. The troll grinned too, which looked downright creepy on an emotionless face. Then he turned his head back to Saturo. Vallrok spoke. "If not soul binding, then will you simply mind transfer, like I did? With an undead's mind being taken over by a demon, there wouldn't be any possibility of mental strain. The typical zombie's mind isn't particularly strong."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara gave a slightly worried hiss, but she looked around, out of sheer boredom. She gave a brief growl seeing the table with the troll, strange wolf and gnome. She had a baaad feeling about that wolf and troll pair. Call it instinct, but there was something...wrong with them. And of course, that gnome was just bad news. Even if it weren't a gnome, she'd still stay clear. It being a gnome merely added to the fact that it was creepy.

Kozri listened to the conversation, not adding input.