Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

"She's absolutely terrified," Kozri replied, looking up at Indi, "If she's down there with them, then...Light..." He said, getting up, and looking at Decay, "You coming?" He figured it was polite. Without much an answer though, he hurried out of the inn, and whistled, calling for Azunara's mistsaber.

---

Azunara
Dalaran

Chains...Pain...Knives...A really, really, really scary evil grin. Hours spent down there, in the dark, her only companion herself, left alone to suffer. Falling, pain spiking everywhere, her arm feeling like it had been ripped out, ears on fire... The druid gave a sharp hiss as memories she didn't want came back. She growled, shaking. If they hadn't noticed before, they'd notice her now...
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran Inn

Indi gave a glare to Decay as she dashed after Kozri. She turned back to the inn, looking at Narielm. "Hunter, get yourself a proper quiver of arrows, your tracking skills are needed," she said to the night elf.

She whistled for Moon. The undead horse thundered out of the stables and Indi jumped aboard her back mid run--a move that had been much practiced. She guided the steed into the sewers, a grim look on her face. It surprised her to know that if she had actually brought harm to Azu she would be angry with herself.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri fell back to ride besides Indi, "There's something about those three that give me a bad feeling. If we find Azu in time, we should get her out of there as quietly as we can. Something tells me a fight just doesn't seem like a good idea." He lowered his voice to a quiet mutter, almost to himself, "That is, if we find her reasonably sane."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron spun at the hiss. Lightning arced off his body and he lunged at where the sound had come from, letting out a furious snarl, his growl echoed by the crackle of his thunder. He had been followed, he was right.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Inidgosa--Dalaran Sewers

"That bracelet," Indi said, "you can use it to sense what the kit's feeling. Can you use it to track her location as well?"

She heard a thunderous growl echo through the sewers and Moon whinnied a challenge. "Sounds like she got herself into trouble." She urged Moon to follow the sound.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara gave a cry of pain and fear, and leaped at Faron, claws lashing. "I won't go down without a fight!" She snapped, tail lashing.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri shook his head, "It only allows communication, not tracking." He stiffened at the growl, giving his own in return.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron didn't back away as the cat leapt at him, but Vallrok moved quickly, moving forward to stand in front of the wolf and using the dead Scarlets as a meat shield. Faron darted out from around the troll and growled again, lightning crackling off his fur, leaping at the cat in an attempt to bite at her neck, or at least bite her.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Azunara spat as her attack missed, but she veered back so the bite wouldn't be fatal, instead it was a light gash on her shoulder. She snarled savagely, and leaped at Faron, claws slashing and fangs snapping. She could handle the lightning wolf as long as the gnome stayed out of it.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron let the cat leap at him, crouching down and letting more lightning run through his body so the contact of Azu's claws would give the cat a serious shock. He wasn't particularly worried about getting hit himself, he was fine with pain.
Vallrok carelessly dropped the Scarlets and backed up, taking a crossbow from his back. Robotically he put in a bolt, then aimed at Azu's back, getting ready to shoot.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

The druid got a nice jolt, screeching in pain and falling back, shaking. She gave a furious hiss, and looked at the troll. She swiped at him, hoping to get him to drop the crossbow, then leaped back at the wolf.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron winced as he felt Vallrok's pain, but the emotionless troll only felt the force, not the pain. He turned glowing blue eyes on Azu and stepped back, raising the crossbow again and releasing the bolt at Azu - although his aim was slightly off now, aimed more towards her shoulders. Faron again hunched down, letting more lightning crack from his body. He was getting very glad that he had kept his Lightning Elementalist skills as a wolf... Although he couldn't keep it up forever, he hadn't used it much in a few weeks - he was feeling pretty strong.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

The bolt lodged itself into the druid, and she growled in pain. She took a seed from a small black bag around her neck, and placed it on the ground. Muttering in Darnassian, green light glowed from it and the druid looked better, strengthened. Flowers bloomed around her. She roared, leaping at Faron.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

In the time that Azu had taken to heal herself, Faron had been taking his time to charge up a nice bolt of lightning. He snarled at her as she leapt, letting the lightning loose. He felt drained afterwards, but it would hopefully scare off the druid. Or knock her out, it was a bolt of lightning after all. Just in case, he backed up as he cast the spell.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran Sewers

Indi jumped off Moon's back as the undead horse charged Vallrok. She let herself slip into the blood, let it fully consume her; a dangerous move, but she was having a rough day and didn't feel like trying to fight its control. She roared a challenge to Faron and made the ground boil underneath his and Vallrok's feet. She ran her hand along her axe and she, Azu, and Kozri were surrounded in red--the slight bit of healing that Indi could offer Azu.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Dalaran

Lightning ran through her, and she gave a scream of pain. Her muscles spasmed and twitched, refusing to listen to her. Her thoughts raced, and she felt despair settle over her. This was bad, bad, bad...She briefly wondered what they would do to her, likely kill her as she settled into darkness, sent out by the blast of energy that had shocked her system.

---

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri watched the druid fall and felt the anger settle over him. He leaped at Faron, blades slashing as he jabbed and struck, snarling angrily. "You'll pay for hurting her, dog!" He snapped.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron growled, it was getting out of hand. The pain from Vallrok's spirit bond was really getting annoying. The troll, of course, didn't show any change, though he backed away from the boiling land, mechanically reaching for the hand axe on his hip and lashing at the charging horse. Faron saw both Kozri and Indi charging. Gah! He was already exhausted, but he would have to feel sorry for himself later. One of Kozri's blades jabbed his flank and he immediately channeled as much lightning as he could muster into the metal blade, using it to strengthen his spell. Idiotic human. Never use metal on a lightning elementalist.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Ooooh. Faron is going to be in trouble...))

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri snarled in pain, letting go of the dagger. He blasted Faron with magic, resorting to another sect of abilities.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

((...Yup. He is. xD Until Satu helps, he's pretty screwed. >.>))

Faron, Dalaran

Faron yelped as pain lanced through his body. The troll staggered. The searing burn of magic, along with Vallrok's pain, was really wearing on him. He snarled again, trying to draw what energy he could from the magical attack. That energy he turned into lightning, letting a bolt flash into life, arcing at Kozri. It wasn't spectacularly strong, but it was the best he could do with two bodies worth of pain aching on him.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Yeah. Right as Azu went down, that pretty much sent Kozri off. I even went to go look up how a bronze normally fights, because Kozri is likely going to lose it and shift soon. >.< And poor Azu. If she gets in the hands of Saturo...*shudders.*))

Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri seemed to shrug the bolt off, giving a growl. He struggled to maintain control, not wanting to expose himself...But watching the druid fall? She hadn't had a chance, outnumbered and scared out of her mind. He bared his teeth, fists clenched.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron noticed that the human wasn't attacking at the moment and forced his aching body into action, mentally directing the troll to aim the crossbow at Kozri's neck. The troll was, however, distracted by a large undead horse, and his aim sent the bolt towards Kozri's torso. Faron himself forced his legs to make him retreat back, staying at a safe distance to lick his wounds but still stay ready to attack or defend again.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising