Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Akiralios let out a soft sigh as she pat Asliasa on the arm and moved herself to the side.
Asliasa looked at Sunki, who let out a low howl. "Get ready boy.."

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

Stereo glanced over at the death knight. Was she planning to begin the countdown today?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((*pokes and demands it lives.*))

Kozri looked at the cat, "Earthquakes? Definitely been odd. I've certainly noticed them. Who wouldn't?" He sat at a table, and Azunara perched close by without much else to do. "Well, they're not fun." The druid growled. "They give me really bad headaches."
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Akiralios settled herself in near the edge of the area before she began the countdown, sounding a bit bored.
Asliasa looked at Sunki, who howled and tensed, ready to strike once the countdown finished.

(( Sorry, too much drawing and trying to pay attention here, rawrs! And take the countdown however you want, m'too lazy to put numbers. ))

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

As the death knight started counting down, Stereo smiled a quick, cold smile before leaping into the shadows around the edges. She leapt into a pipe and reappeared in another one, above Asliasa, where she readied a clear shot.

Saturo - Loch Modan

Saturo sat down behind a large rock and reclined, relaxedly. Gotta' enjoy the small things in life. Like maybe burning down a forest... She started looking around for a good place to start an Immolate, but then opted not to. Gotta' rest sometimes...

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalaran Sewers

Asliasa narrowed her eyes as she looked around, then stepped back a bit. "Damn it."
Sunki growled and sniffed at the air.
Akiralios rolled her eyes before she finished the countdown and sat back to watch.

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Stereo - Dalaran Sewers

Hmm. That wolf could prove problematic... Eh. The goat would be dead before the sparkly wolf could track her down.
Aimed Shot is almost ready!

Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Duskwood {US}

Unread post by Tratzul »

((Anyone mind if I join in? I'll give my character anyway. Sorry that I'm a bit bad here, suffering from a block. @.@))

Name: Tratzul
Race/Class: Troll, Hunter
Physical Description: A young hunter, age 18, Tratzul barely has the two prongs of her tusks coming out from her lip. Wears her hair in an upward-flipped pony tail, a bright blue against pale green skin. Wears the normal 'starter' garb of a young hunter.
Brief History (Optional): Was taught her class role from her mother, before being tutored by a master hunter. Tratzul asipres to be one of the beast masters, since she preferred being around her pet raptor more than learning more about her arrows, and traps.
Brief Personality (Optional): Seems to be all over the place, a more hyper/happy version, rather than crazy. But she can be extremely calm at times, especially around her (still a young, female, hatchling) raptor, whom Tratzul calls Mithlek... but her pet has never really has caught on to it's own name yet.

((Mithlek's the normal red raptor.))

----

The young hunter stepped out of the pelt coated inn, still blurry-eyed from the portal she had stumbled through. Blasted magi-warp. Could'ah hurt meh. Mithlek, on the other hand, had nearly bolted outside, glancing everywhere, wanting to explore. Tratzul grumbled and walked along, not wanting to cause any chaos once she saw members of the Alliance here. Her raptor hatchling had walked into the petshop/stables, churring at some of the other hunter pets with awe.

((She doesn't know that Dalaran is a sanctuary. :3))
Last edited by Tratzul on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image | {Waiting for Cata}
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Glad to have you with us, Tratzul! And don't be afraid to post! :P ))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((This. And fel, Saturo. Your current signature scares me a bit. Doesn't help we're studying Fahrenheit 451. *Shudders.* Still love Bradbury though.))

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

The druidess shook herself. "Well, they don't bother me here. All the magic makes me sneeze though." She wrinkled her nose, holding back a sneeze, paw at her face. Her ears twitched and she sneezed explosively, then grinned at a startled Kozri. "Fel, Azu." He mutter, still studying the dagger that had been thrown at his companion. Hey, it was a good quality knife, and he was a rogue after all. "Right," The druid said. "Anywhere we should go? We might want to check out the pet shop. I want to see the kittens! Besides, I'm sure Firefly would love it if we stopped by."
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tratzul »

Now where did she get tah? Mithlek, you're drivien meh crazy. The young hunter walked right past the petshop, still a bit worried about the Alliance that she sees, and starts to slowly walk around Dalaran. Meh, I'll just wait fer her to get bored.

Mithlek, on the other hand, kept looking at all the various stabled pets and lingering on some raptors. She was very small compared to them, one could assume that she was a runt. The raptor suddenly began to look around rapidly, her teal eyes flickering as the raptor bolted off to find her master, but heading in the wrong way.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran, Pet Shop

The two had wound there way up through the Sewer's near the pet shop, and Azunara excitedly darted over to the stables, grinning and calling over one of the pets, a snowy white moth. It fluttered over and perched on Azu's shoulders. "Firefly!" The druid said, "Fire says hi. I cam to say hi, too. I figured you would be lonely." The moth chittered, wings twitching. Azunara sneezed again, the powder irritating her nose.

Kozri meanwhile had quietly slipped into the shop, and glanced at a raptor. He called to it soothingly, "Raptor! What's wrong?"
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tratzul »

The young hunter glanced at the gold statue in awe, but kept her guard up, even though she had nearly walked halfway around Dalaran. She decided to sit on an open bench, waiting for Mithlek to come back.

Mithlek stopped instantly, nearly falling over. Turning around, the young raptor looked at the silver cat quickly, before she returned to glancing at her surroundings, "Wha?! Oh, a cat. Hi! Just lookin for my masta. She's a troll, but this area's new... got to look all over!" Other people would just have heard it churring and screeching slightly, as it's tail began to wag fast, due to she was all hyper right now.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dal Pet Shop

Kozri, despite knowing draconic, did not know raptor, and was thoroughly clueless and what the raptor was saying. "'Zu, get over here." He said, and the druid excitedly darted over, the moth still perched precariously on her shoulder. She studied the raptor's lashing, and said, "Looks like it wants to find something. Judging by how excited it is. I vote we help her!" Azunara said, and Firefly blinked at the raptor, giving a soft chitter.
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tratzul »

((Still sitting on the bench.))

Mithlek noticed the larger cat and the new bug-thing, but chose to dart off, towards the various profession shops in Dalaran, looking around everywhere. She tended to stop and glance at some other trolls, but kept going as none of the trolls matched Tratzul.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran-Pet Shop

Azunara looked at Kozri. Firefly flittered off to her nest, going to sleep. Azunara sneezed again, and lashed her tail excitedly. "We have nothing better to do..." She said, and darted after the raptor. Kozri shook his head. That cat...
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tratzul »

((I'll just do this, since Tratzul's just waiting on the bench.))

Name: Mithlek

The raptor looked into every store, minus the one with the creepy red lights, and almost being fully distracted by the leather shop. Mithlek then turned down into the sewer, remembering how much Tratzul talked about a 'giant water' (ocean) so much. "Where is she...?" Her tail began to drop as she glanced everywhere around the dock.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

"Why," Kozri asked, fiddling with one of his daggers, "Is it so hard to find that raptor?" Azunara shrugged from where she was. "It's small, quick, and is curious?" She suggested, pricking her ears, listening for...raptory sounds?
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Asliasa and Akiralios
Dalran Sewers

"Let's go Sunki!" Asliasa chased after the dog as he scented their opponent, snuffling along the ground. It was hard, the scent of the sewer kept going into his nose, but he did his best.
Akiralios yawned and picked a spot to sit down, pulling her runic blade from her back and scratching off bits of dried blood and other fluids from whatever the heck she had killed last...what Had she killed? Hmm...

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

((welcome to the RP! Sorry I havn't posted I've been a little busy lol. Heading your way Tratzul!))

Ashiena & Daenak Everbeast
Dalaran

Ashiena and Daenak both squinted and covered their eyes as they emerged from the sewers, passing a beautiful young raptor in the process. "Cute," Ashiena smiled, watching the creature for a few minutes before the two continued on. Moonstorm purred low in her throat, the spirit beast stalking contently next to her mistress's heels. Penelope yawned sleepily, the lazy bear falling slightly behind the others as she watched other members of the city. The siblings chit chatted idly as they headed to a patch of green near the golden statue in the center of Dalaran to sit and have lunch. They passed a younger troll and Ashiena briefly glanced at her before continuing on, and Daenak waved politely, smiling.
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!