Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

((Aah. Then I say, go nuts! :D ))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Awesome! :D))

Name: Indigosa
Race/Class: High Elf/Death Knight
Physical Description: Indigosa is average height for a high elf/blood elf. She has deathly white skin ((since she's undead and all XD)), the glowing blue eyes typical of DKs, ice blue hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She always wears her armor and rune weapon, even when sleeping.
Brief History (Optional): Well, I gave the briefest version of her story a few posts ago, if needed I'll recopy it here.
Brief Personality (Optional): Indigosa is quiet and cool; some perceive her as brooding, others as calculating. She let people think what they wanted. She generally won't speak without need and full conversations are rare for her. She doesn't see herself as being above the mortal races, just different from them. One of her most current past times is observing them.

Indigosa
Dalaran

Indigosa stood in the shadows near the sewers entrance, watching the excited Night Elf druidess try and communicate with an over-active raptor--likely some hunter's stray pet. The druidess had a human companion with her, but Indigosa could sense that he was more than he appeared and her brow furrowed.

((Thought I'd try to help you out Azu since you're waiting on Trat. =D))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Yay! People!))

Azu and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri blinked, feeling the subtle sense of being...watched. "Azu," He said quietly, "Don't panic, but I think we're being watched. Be careful, and be ready for anything." Of course, Kozri's warning went more or less unheard, Azunara was still struggling to communicate to the raptor. Kozri glanced through the crowd, trying to find the source of his growing unease.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Dalaran
((Coming for you, Azu...))

Saturo looked around. She hated this time of year. Everybody would seem to try and be as annoying as possible. Normally she would have kept out of big cities like Dalaran, especially during times as these, but duty called her to pick up the next shipment of reagents for the summoning. She pulled down the hood on the cloak so it cowered her face and left the Visitor's Center where the portal had deposited her. She glanced around for guards, and then quickly started walking towards the nearest entrance to the sewers. She almost walked straight into a Druid, but then notice her. The Druid seems to be talking to a raptor. Clearly both creatures lacked intelligence. She snickered as she walked down into the sewers. She pulled the hood back again. There wouldn't be any guards down here, and even if there were, the local populace would most likely alert everyone else beforehand.

((Tempted to bring Decay into this...))

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Nooo! Azu! *hugs her druid.*))

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara felt someone bump into her, and suddenly leaped away and gave a savage, distrustful hiss. Stupid gnomes! She looked after it, giving a slight growl, before looking back at the raptor, then at Kozri, who also seemed uneasy. She hissed worriedly.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa
Dalaran

Indigosa saw the human male start looking around; he must've felt her watching them. A suspicious looking gnome passed by the couple, bumping into the druid before continuing its way down into the sewers. The druid had ceased its communication with the raptor. Indi sighed and sank further into the shadows, hoping to diminish her presence.

((I'll be going to a party in a bit for Halloween, but I'll keep updating as best I can. ^_^))

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri looked away from the crowd, and glanced at the druid, who seemed to be in a panicky state. She was hissing quietly, glaring at someone or something in the crowd. He looked at the cat, then the raptor and sighed. This was going to be a long day, he could tell. Nonetheless, he took out one of his daggers, just in case. He still didn't trust the "borrowed" dagger. He'd have to get some mage to run a few spells over it to test its safety and quality. Azunara growled, tail lashing. "Stupid gnomes." She muttered under her breath.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Name: Scourgelord Decay (Was: Anarial Lightbringer) (Not related to Uther of course, it's a common elven name :D )
Race/Class: High Elf Death Knight (Was: High Elf Paladin)
Physical Description: Due to not having a bloodflow, she is incredibly pale. She has her blue-white hair in a ponytail, and she typically cowers herself in a large hooded cloak which she wears over her armor. Her old runesword was shattered, but she has since made new ones, and now fights using two one-and-a-half hand swords made out of primordial Saronite. She typically keeps these swords in half-scabbards. Her appearance is still fair, even with hints of elven beauty, but any kind of attractiveness is ruined by her obvious undeath.
Brief History (Optional): Decay's story is told in this bad story of mine, in case you're interested. http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... ilit=decay

TL:DR version: Anarial was amongst the defenders of the Sunwell (from the undead campaign, as you might remember), and one of the first to fall. She was later raised as a Death Knight, was trained at Naxxramas, did Scourge-stuff, and was assigned as an instructor to Acherus when the Knights of the Ebon Blade were freed.
Brief Personality (Optional): Anarial was a friendly, outgoing person, right up until the Third War. Having the allies from her party of adventurers slain around her brought her down into a depression, and later, being killed didn't help much with that. When she regained her freedom she was conflicted, and didn't really know which side to fight for. The conflict on whether or not she did the right thing, on whether or not she deserves to "live" still reappears at times, but she's trying to go back to the elf she used to be, whilst simultaneously taking distance from it, which becomes obvious in that she calls herself by her Scourge-name, Decay.

Decay is a highly skilled strategist, and a moderate swordsman. Her chilling blows can freeze bone, and then shatter it, all with a single, quick strike. Her necromantic skills leave much to be desired, but she is able to raise minions from the fallen. Sort of.

-------------------------------------------------

Decay - Dalaran

Decay glanced over at the night elven druid standing next to what seemed to be a human rogue. Something seemed wrong though. The rogue... Something was wrong. The feeling was peculiar, she hadn't felt anything quite like it before. If the... Things... Had not happened, she would have called it a premonition. The Light had nudged her, alerting her of something. She hadn't thought like that in a very long time. She took a mental note to check with the first Forsaken Priest she could find how the Light felt for an undead soul, and then tried to summon whatever courage she could find. She walked up to the human, and gave him a soft nudge.
"Hey..."
Last edited by Saturo on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri, reacting on pure instinct, nearly lashed with his dagger at the elf. He pulled back, more or less, and blinked. "Hmm? Oh, sorry for, er, nearly stabbing you. It's been a long day, and despite it being a sanctuary, we've already been attacked once. No thanks to her." He said, grinning at the druid, who didn't seem to notice. She lashed her tail, watching the crowd.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay didn't move a muscle when the human swung around, nearly stabbing her.
"Oh please...", she said with a subtle hint of being annoyed. "You were attacked? Let me guess... The sewers? Listen, you seem... There's something... Have you cast some kind of spell over yourself?", she said, sounding a bit shy.

If she had had any blood left she would be blushing.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri peered at the high elf. This one was smarter than most. He paused, trying to think how best to avoid this topic. Most people tended to panic when they found out the person they were working with was a dragon. Better yet, most people seemed to enjoy hunting dragons. Infinite and black dragonflight gave most a bad reputation.

"Er, no. Why?" He asked, carefully.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"I... Err... You seemed to be shining... I had this odd feeling. Not that, of course!", she said, and looked down on the ground shyly. "If I didn't know better I'd say it was a premonition."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri cursed quietly under his breath. Great. Not only did she have an idea he wasn't normal...Oh boy. He shook his head. This wasn't going to end well, he could tell. It had looked like such a good day, too...

The rogue shrugged, resorting to lying. "I'm not sure what you mean. Perhaps it's the lighting? Maybe stray magic?" He said vaguely.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay looked up at the rogue. "No, it wasn't the lighting... It was different... I thought I lost that..."
She shrugged. "Probably magic."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri gave a sigh of relief, turning it into a cough. "My name is Kozri, and that is Azunara over there. What's your name?" He asked, trying to steer the conversation in another direction. Too close.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa
Dalaran

Indi's eyes widened as a high elven death knight strode past her and straight up to the rogue. Curious, she sidled as close to the threesome as she could while still staying in the shadows and staying downwind of the druid and raptor; not many animals were fond of things that smelled dead. She gasped as she heard the other death knight blatantly ask the human the very things she wanted to know.

Cursing to herself, she suddenly noticed a strange shifting in the air, almost as if the human radiated a power. She angled herself to try and better see the death knight and nearly cried out loud. She swore she recognized that face from the battles against Arthas those many years ago.

((Tough keeping up with you guys on my phone. XD))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Decay blinked. The human had seemed relieved for a moment... There was definitely something going on here.
"Call me Decay.", she said with a quick, awkward smile. "Mind if I join you two for a bit?"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri was about to say no, when Azunara seemed to be pulled out of her fearful state, and brightened, listening to the conversation. "Sure! I'm Azunara Wildheart, though Azu is okay. Pleased to meet you!" She said, cheerful.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa
Dalaran

Sighing Indi slumped against the wall. There went her chances at sneakily figuring out why the human rogue was so strange. Pulling herself together, she decided she'd get a drink from the bar down in the sewers and did her best to sneak by the threesome without being seen.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Decay, pleasure to meet you!", she said and extended her hand to Azunara, to shake. She smiled at Kozri.