Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

((I don't think you can heal with Blood Tap at all. xD You could write something like "Blood flowed out into the wounds, and then hardened, solidifying into new tissue", I guess. But don't bother healing Decay, I have a plan for that. :P ))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

((Tyger, if you read my post I followed the troll puppet and the Worg master to the sewer entrance and your battle))
Narielm - Dalaran

Right as he shot an arrow against one of the mage's of the enemies all of them froze to ice and his arrow got stuck in a large ice block, containing the mage.

''Nareem get over here so I can see those wounds''

Narielm quickly bandages the wounds rather carelessly and runs over to the pair of Death Knights ''How long does this spell last?''
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Sorry Max. >_<
@Saturo, Rune tap not blood tap. =P The blood DK heal ability. I was going to have Indi manipulate it to help Decay out, but if you've got it all figured out, I'll just have Indi react to you freezing everything she was just tanking. =P))

"Good question, mate," Indi responded to the hunter, "and one I'm curious about too."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Aah! Okay! *Smacks head* I should read more carefully.))
Decay - Dalaran

"Depends on how long it takes for Korwen to figure it out. Should be a while."
Muffled yells could be heard from inside the large slob of ice.

Decay staggered, and almost fell down. "Damn rogues.", she said with a cold glare at Korwen's block. She darted pulling daggers out. "Gonna' cost a fortune to repair this...", she said darkly.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi frowned in concern for Decay. "If you'd like, I can summon the powers of blood to aid us. I'll be the first to admit I know very little of the powers of frost."

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. We have more pressing issues.", she said and pulled out another dagger. "It's not like these could hurt me. Just fleshwounds so far. And the occasional musclewound. And this bonewound.", she said, and pulled out a small bonesplinter from a wound.

Stereo - Dalaran

Stereo looked at the slobs of ice, and then walked up and poked one. It was solid. The attack the death knight had used was powerful, no doubt. Useful too. Maybe an Ice Trap, combined with the Explosive Trap launching mechanism? Hmm... Could work.

Saturo - Dalaran

"Silly, don't you think? They won't stand a chance when the summon is complete, if they continue bickering amongst themselves like this.", Saturo said as she walked up behind the blue lightning wolf and the troll. "I knew we were doing experiments with animal control... To take it one step further, and posess a humanoid from the animal? Brilliant..."

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Dalaran

Faron forced himself not to leap up in surprise. Bah, his senses were getting a bit dull. He didn't turn around, reverting to old Cultist behavior. Make them think you have complete control. He wasn't exactly sure he could trust this new one, anyway, even if she sounded like she was a Cultist. Vallrok did turn around, blank blue eyes staring into Saturo's.
"It's all the troll fool's fault that I am stuck as I am," the troll said, the fact that Faron was using him as his own voice blatantly obvious in how he referred to himself. "The experiment wasn't meant to get to this point." Faron, still sitting and facing the fight, twitched his tail in annoyance, remembering the event.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi nodded in response to Decay--if the other death knight insisted she was fine, Indi wasn't going to protest.
Now that she had succumbed to the powers of blood, she was struggling remaining calm and not trying to hack her way through one of the ice blocks to the vulnerable crusaders inside. This was the reason she tended to avoid fighting--she hated the dirty feeling of giving into what she was--of becoming a monster if she wasn't careful. She briefly wondered if this was how Malygos felt when he went insane. ((She learned of his downfall during her travels of being free-minded and knows that her former flight struggles.))

Tensing, Indi clutched a index finger and thumb to her temples, eyes shut tightly, teeth grit together. "Whatever we're going to do now, I suggest we do quickly," she forced out.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((OH no. Saturo! D:))

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

The rogue shrugged. "It became mine when you threw it at my friend," He said, looking at the frozen troops, ready to fight in case they freed themselves.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Saturo's an evil little gnome. ;P
Welcome back Azu. =D))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Thanks! And Saturo is going to do very bad things to Azu's sanity. Very, very bad things. And considering her lack of sanity...O_O The fate of my druid looks bleak.))

Azunara looked at the soldiers, disappointed. She sat down, and watched. Kozri looked at them, "Agreed. We're making a scene, and I'd rather not be banned from Dalaran. There's already a huge crowd watching." The rogue said, pointing to the general mass of people.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((So I envision a blood DK as being sort of vampiric, in a way. Sort of like a berserker rage, only it doesn't necessarily make Indi stronger. Her succumbing to the powers of blood is my version of her using blood presence, and even though Indi's been a DK for quite a while now, she still hasn't mastered the thrall that the blood puts on her and if she sinks into the desire to kill, maim, etc, she turns into a kind of mindless monster, only, because she's not free-thinking, she actually becomes more careless. I hope that sort of makes sense, just felt like explaining it so no one gets confused or anything. XD
Your poor druid's sanity Azu. D= Hopefully Kozri can help her keep sane, although he may have Indi turn her attentions back to his strangeness again. =P))

The blood was calling to her, telling her to take more, trying to take away her control. Indigosa grimaced. After all these years she still couldn't hold sway over her powers...she was still weak. She should have avoided this fight...Should have just walked away when she had the chance...but the human rogue was still here, and he still had that strange aura about him.

Indigosa shook her head, trying to clear her vision, hoping--praying for the migraine that had built up to go away. If she gave into the blood's desire, things could go very, very wrong. She looked back at Kozri, a pained expression on her face. "Eh, I told them not to start this damn fight in the first place. Bloody humans can be so damn stubborn sometimes though," she said.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Poor Kozri attracts unwanted attention. He doesn't let most people know he's a dragon. Only Azu, her cousin, and obviously quite a few dragons would recognize his dragon form, though they likely wouldn't put dragon form to human form. He just wants to avoid that mess. xD))

Azunara and Kozri

Kozri looked at Indi. "Hopefully they'll go once they realized their outmatched." He said quietly, looking at them. He hoped, at least.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((If Indi were still fully a dragon, she'd probably be able to tell right off the bat, blue dragons being the keepers of magic and whatnot, which is why she gets irked sometimes when she can't figure out things that used to come naturally to her. The curse of being a death knight I guess. =P Poor Kozri. D=))

Indigosa--Dalaran

"If we're lucky, yes," she replied. "With the way my day's been going so far...I suddenly doubt it." She sighed; these random people really didn't need to know that. It's just...she was struggling so much to remain in control, she let slip what she was thinking out loud. "Perhaps they'll get hypothermia while they're in there," she tried to joke.

((Come back to us Saturo, mighty keeper of the NPCs in iceblocks. =P))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((*comforts Indi. And Decay. And Kozri. And Azu, just for good measure.*))

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri grinned slightly, "Yeah, that would be nice." Azunara peered at them, walking up to one and clicking her claws on the ice. "Helllooo?" She asked the figure in the ice.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((*hugs* =D))

Indigosa--Dalaran
Randomly Indigosa burst out laughing at the druid. She didn't know why; perhaps it was just the culmination of the situation they were in, but it allowed her full control over herself. Indi gasped; her migraine faded and she felt the demands of blood disappear. She breathed a sigh of relief, but knew she would need to succumb again should they have to finish these mongrels off.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara blinked at the sound, tilting her head and brightening at Indi. She then reverted her attention to the figure in the ice, tail lashing. "So, sir. Is it colder than Icecrown or not? I'm curious, because Icecrown was pretty darn cold. I don't like cold." She was honestly serious in her question.

Kozri gave a brief flicker of a smile. Only Azu could make the worst of situations a little more amusing.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi chuckled at Azu's antics. She let loose some fingers of cold to tickle the druid's twitching tail.

[/center]
Tratzul
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Duskwood {US}

Unread post by Tratzul »

((Back finally. @.@ I hope the moving doesn't kill my writing, even though I'm a rookie. ^.^'))

((Mithlek is Tratzul's pet raptor, just as a reminder. I'm kind of caught up with what's happened, but not 100%))
Mithlek & Tratzul
Dalaran (Gold statue park-area)

The red raptor hatchling had backed up considerably due to seeing the ice, and instantly began to shriek in worry, running towards the statue. She had pounced onto Tratzul instantly, even though she never saw her partner.

The young troll was now on the grass, instead of on the bench, pinned under her pet. She couldn't help but chuckle, even though her pet had actually wounded her - one of Mithlek's foreclaws had dug into her shoulder, deep enough to bleed out, but strange that the young troll didn't feel any pain. "I'm glad you came back."

((It's like a love bite, but more of showing a bond. I thought that every hunter may get wounded by their own pets at some point, especially in the early days, it's just an idea I thought up. ^.^' ...Don't think that explained it well though, I'm a bit brain-dead from the move still.))
Image | {Waiting for Cata}
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((RW: Azunara has begun casting Summon: Saturo! Click the shiny purple portal, please.))

Azunara yelped, "Ack, my tail! It's an ambush, run-oh." She said, looking at the chuckling death knight. She coughed, her chilled tail lashing furiously to knock off some icicles.