I'm so angry.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ellonna
Realm: Ravenholdt

I'm so angry.

Unread post by Ellonna »

I've been looking for spirit beasts for a friend of mine for a few days now, with no luck, despite frequent sightings before he hit 76 (go figure).

Tonight I acted on a hunch and checked Arcturis, and there he was. My friend was in Zul'Drak so he flew right over. I tagged and trapped Arcturis and moved him off his spawn point back to the closest waterfall.

Literally as my friend landed, a fellow Horde hunter arrived. I quickly whispered him "Sorry" and feigned so my friend could start taming; as he did, the other hunter promptly killed Arc and flew off.

I honestly have never been so angry about a failed pet tame. Are you kidding me? Some jerk decides he doesn't want someone else to tame the pet he wants, so he kills it, doesn't get loot and STILL has the same number of people competing for the rare? I've heard of this happening but never seen it in person, and I am MAD.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: I'm so angry.

Unread post by Lisaara »

People are douchey like that.

Put him on wowjackass.com.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ocheron
Realm: Ravenholt

Unread post by Ocheron »

It may be time to call in some favors with the alliance hunters.
rhythm
Realm: Sen'jin

Unread post by rhythm »

Yeah, that happened to me from a fellow horde hunter also and on Arcturis. I'm sorry you had to go through that feeling of hate also. :(
Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

What a stupid person. Turn on the brain maybe helps, but they prefer to leave it off.
Dahkag

Unread post by Dahkag »

I feel your pain,today I finally found terrorpene today,I started the tame I'm literally at the last seconds of channeling tame beast...everything was going good until....a rogue on the same faction I play (horde) comes down,pops every cooldown he has and kills him...and he flies away....really? Honestly I never knew anyone could be such an ass.
Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

Now I'm sooo angry. Just saw Humar alive, went to Ratchet to stable my Clutchmother and when I came back after 30 seconds...he was dead. Some retard sure saw me and killed him on purpose... :'(
I know he's not really difficult to find but still, I'm not in Barrens the whole time as alliance.