Ranting about Deth

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Zuilu

Ranting about Deth

Unread post by Zuilu »

So, story is, me and a draenei were both in the same camping spot for Deth..I was there for 7-8 hours, not sure how long she was there for. From the moment I got there up until an hour or so before the tame she was trying to duel me and my friend who was there to help, /loling /rude /shoo all that stuff to try to get me to leave. I eventually /question'd her and she logged over to bitch at me and tell her how rude I was (???). So she thought that I was going to kill Deth, so I promptly said "Its a fair game pet but I would never kill Deth'tilac." She said "I would rather kill it than see you have it." Logged off, and..when it spawned..you can guess what she did. I got 5 seconds into a tame, she distracting shotted it, rinse and repeat until she killed it...Luckily many people were there watching though and reported her.. sadly right after that, Kirix spawned nearby where I was..Now, I want Deth much more, so I let a fellow hordie tame it-- she interrupted him and tried to tame it, but she was luckily flagged a third hunter nearby killed her and let the first hunter to see it tame it. I spoke to (supposedly) a friend of hers, she said that this girl was doing it all night to both alliance and horde.

Sorry for the rant but, jesus..I really needed to get that out. Why would you do something like that? And not even a one time thing? over 2 times? She's on the realm Wyrmrest Accord, alliance side..her name starts with 'Ser', so I would avoid camping with the person that fits that description.
Gyl

Re: Ranting about Deth

Unread post by Gyl »

^ That's really awful. People like that are springing up all over. Started a forum about the rares being too easy to kill for ppl intentionally depriving hunters. They don't even drop loot >< I mean, jeez, if you're jealous go roll a hunter. Hehe.
Kokiron
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Kokiron »

She's griefing purposely, try reporting it and see if you get anywhere. We've had tons of hunters fighting over the rares but the only trouble I saw out of non hunters was on Deth.
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Myself and 4 others who witnessed it reported it, since in the whispers I clearly say "I would never kill Deth, sorry for the misunderstanding" and she says "I would rather kill it than see you have it", so hopefully she'll face some sort of temp ban since it was pre-planned griefing that she admitted to.
Just found out that she snagged Ankha from another camper in Hyjal.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Wow, sounds like a real winner. :/ Definitely get everyone to report her.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Was just told by a couple people still camping Skarr that she's threatening to kill it and pulling out pets to trip npc scan. =/
Gyl

Unread post by Gyl »

^ Wow lol. She's not doing herself any favors. Sadly if she is banned it will only be for about 2 days. Blizz hardly even goes crazy over even major things like ethnic slurs and such : ( Though I'm sure they'd get involved if she keeps adding to her track record.
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

*hugs*

people like that make me wonder. Hope she gets a ban even if it is only 2 days.
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Let's not name and shame, but that sounds remarkably crappy.

There was a little tug of war going on to help a friend tame Deth this morning, but the other hunter was largely clueless (we let him have multiple attempts before trying, he tried to straight kite each time and failed) and with a bit of aggro management my friend got her purple spider of doom. However, I told her halfway through his attempts to keep trying (he was very determined, even if someone else tagged first), that I wasn't going to risk killing him if it started to look ugly. Despite another horde spectator, it didn't come to that...thankfully. Suramar's usually not too awful when it comes to hunter-vs-hunter camping.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Yeah, total hugs here. But honestly keep reporting her if she keeps doing it. She will move up the penalty pyramid and she may end up permabanned if she keeps at it.

I'm fortunate I've only run into one asshat so far and he's a troll hunter whose name roughly means 'idiot'. I suppose there's truth in advertising after all. :/
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

I tried not to name her, that's why I just did a prefix so no one would harass her or anything, but I really don't want people running into the same thing I did.

And Ban'thalos just spawned, guess who killed it..
yep, she did..didn't even tame it..