Victory! [With Screenshots]-Add One Ban

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: (US) Lothar+Grizzly Hills (A) Alleria+Khadgar (H)

Victory! [With Screenshots]-Add One Ban

Unread post by Kaswryn »

And lots of it! :D

Edit 2- Figured I'd add their names ^-^
Magria is now Magilanssa, which is a combination of MAGria and the names of some of the guildies who helped while I was camping. ;)
Ban is now Eir after a Norse goddess of healing, since she only teaches her healing after you climb up the hill where she sits.

Last night I began my latest camp for my spirit kitty, which started out well, but kept falling back into a complete disaster. Seems that even Nesingwary has been hit by the plague of griefers brought on by the new pets >.> Just over an hour into the camp I had a worgen hunter show up to try and chase me off the spawn area, he even resorted to pulling the fire invaders over to try and kill me :o Thankfully Oly/Aary and Jelly/Drood (<3) were there to save me and after about 10-15 min they managed to chase him off. But then he started going after Thraxas in Banny's tree so they had to try and help him too, which they eventually had to abandon when it became clear he wasn't leaving :x After awhile Thrax decided to run some heroics hoping that the worgen would leave with him gone. I kept a close watch on the tree (with eagle eye). At first, it wasn't working, but just when I was giving up hope that he'd leave...I looked over to find not a worgen in a tree, but a Ban'thalos! I quickly alerted the guild with a macro I made in fear that the worgen was still there, and thankfully Thrax was able to pop back out there and tame it! :headbang:

After that, the realm settled a bit and was actually pretty peaceful for awhile as people started logging for the night. Then, with about an hour left in my camp (server reset FTL), a couple of familiar faces showed up...more griefers from the previous camp with Sili -_- Thankfully they got bored after awhile and one went to the Molten Front and the other only came by every few min instead of camping on top of me. Then, just after 7:00am, at a time when the griefer was gone...MAGRIA SPAWNED!!! :headbang: I quickly shot her with a couple arcane shots, saving distracting shot+Lifeblood+Deterrence for in case the worgen came back and pulled off me, and hit tame. After 8 panicked seconds she was mine! I was shaking so bad and so flooded with relief that my fingers were numb and I could barely type out an excited message to guild that I got her.

Soooo happy to be able to take a break for awhile and do other things ^-^ I'd like to thank everyone who helped pass the time and defend against griefers, couldn't have done it without you :hug:

Edit- Guild is so awesome, logged on to test out something for a (maybe) Deth tame attempt and someone called out that Ban'thalos was up. Well, I asked if I could try for it since I hadn't heard anyone speak up and headed out. Well, when I got there I noticed Zin had swapped chars and was trying so I watched for a bit (while fumbling onto the tree @.@) and after he died a couple times ( :( :( ) he let me have a go...and I got it! ^-^ Thanks sooo much guys, and hope you get the next one Zin!

No screenshots since I was taken by surprise =(

Last edited by Kaswryn on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Victory! [With Screenshots]

Unread post by Jelani »

YAY GRATS!! So glad you got Mag! stupid worgen >:)

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

Oh, you two are so beautiful together. Congratulations!

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Ikult
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (horde); Moon Guard (alli)

Unread post by Ikult »

Congratulations!! Indeed, you both look gorgeous together. <3 I think Magria is truly the most beautiful of the ghostly spirit cats.

I'm so glad you got her after your and the Petopians' hard work! Fie to griefers, power to the Petopians!
Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Kaswryn »

:D Thanks guys

Jelani wrote:...stupid worgen >:)
Wish I could pull her out next time I see him out there (>=3), but I don't wanna set off people's scans >.>

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Major grats!(:
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Oooh, she's so purdy! Congrats on the tame.
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Re: Victory! [With Screenshots]-Add One Ban

Unread post by Siliverin »

yay finally!!! major grats :Dso pretty together
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Victory! [With Screenshots]-Add One Ban

Unread post by Kaswryn »

Major thanks ;)