*GOOD* Luck with Deth

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

*GOOD* Luck with Deth

Unread post by Nili »

Hey guys, I could use some really good vibes from ya'll right now.

I was sitting by Deth's camp spot, hugging my husband when he spawned, died twice, got my officers to help me (Ilu Fito and Zandai <3). One of my so-called hunter guildies ran over and started ''helping''..or so we thought. I had helped this guy with tactics for his rares. Skitterflame, Karkin to name a few. I let him have the pets, cause at the time I was only there for Deth. I wanted the challenge, the ultimate hunter test I call him..

Everything was going great, a DK and Warrior were helping out. Was pretty great to see everyone helping out. Somehow my guildie, I won't name any names..but he's on this forum and knows I will be posting this... kept his aggro the whole time. When he got low health, I started seeing hearts above his head. I couldn't do anything, I had already abandoned my shale spider..again.. :/

This former guildie tamed Deth Tilac right in front of my eyes. Of course, I booted him right away.. but FUCK!

fuckkkkk

I hope to be there again tomorrow.. but god.. I have a life I can't commit my life to spending 38+ hours on a spider.

Also.. there goes my server first. :/

At least.. on the bright side.. I got Ankha, ban'thalos, and Kirix (server first) earlier today..
Last edited by Nili on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Bad Luck with Deth

Unread post by Lupis »

...Wow. That was heartless of him. What a jerk, I'm sorry!
I send all my luck to you!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

wickedhunter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: gorgonnash

Unread post by wickedhunter »

Nili wrote:Hey guys, I could use some really good vibes from ya'll right now.

I was sitting by Deth's camp spot, hugging my husband when he spawned, died twice, got my officers to help me (Ilu Fito and Zandai <3). One of my so-called hunter guildies ran over and started ''helping''..or so we thought. I had helped this guy with tactics for his rares. Skitterflame, Karkin to name a few. I let him have the pets, cause at the time I was only there for Deth. I wanted the challenge, the ultimate hunter test I call him..

Everything was going great, a DK and Warrior were helping out. Was pretty great to see everyone helping out. Somehow my guildie, I won't name any names..but he's on this forum and knows I will be posting this... kept his aggro the whole time. When he got low health, I started seeing hearts above his head. I couldn't do anything, I had already abandoned my shale spider..again.. :/

This former guildie tamed Deth Tilac right in front of my eyes. Of course, I booted him right away.. but FUCK!

fuckkkkk

I hope to be there again tomorrow.. but god.. I have a life I can't commit my life to spending 38+ hours on a spider.

Also.. there goes my server first. :/

At least.. on the bright side.. I got Ankha, ban'thalos, and Kirix (server first) earlier today..

what i did when tht was happening to me i used distraction shot to take aggro and tamed it idk if it still works but it worked for me. and im sorry for your lost i know you fell i was ganked 4 times by horde for skitter flame and the 5th time i seen it use 1 to many ice traps and killed it myself.....
Echo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Echo »

WOW!!! :shock: you can't even trust your own guild mates now?!..amazing! :( sorry that you lost Deth..you'll get her next time :D

1 TLPD-Oct 16th 2011 (63 days of camping)
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

:( What a jerk of a move. Also, Wicked, they hotfixed the rares immune to taunts and DS, to prevent nicking tames with those spells.
I'll cross my fingers for you girl, don't give up!
wickedhunter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

erwil wrote::( What a jerk of a move. Also, Wicked, they hotfixed the rares immune to taunts and DS, to prevent nicking tames with those spells.

ah i assumed they did cause i was helping a friend and someone stole her tame from deth and she try to use it but it didnt work
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

erwil wrote::( What a jerk of a move. Also, Wicked, they hotfixed the rares immune to taunts and DS, to prevent nicking tames with those spells.
Indeed, I tried DS and everything, I couldn't get MY tagged aggro off him.
:S
sucks hardcore.
I'm trying out Kirix and Ban in pvp right now :) having a blast ^^

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

On my server he seems to like a 12ish timer?
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

He seems to range from a 14-17 hour spawn timer for me. I've been there twice, the two I missed, he was killed. tomorrow will be his 5th spawn.

wickedhunter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

i seen him a bunch of times its a 12 hr timer for me same with the rest of they spiders
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Another stolen tame. :/

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Dang. Apparently today on my realm the horde made a raid group and kited her away from my guildies working on her and killed her while I was in the middle of raiding. I had just convinced my raid leader (bf) to let me help them tame her when my guildies started flipping out in gchat and the girl was so mad she insta logged. Deth seems to be driving people crazy.... :hug:

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

wickedhunter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

im sorry to hear u lost another tame i try to help my guilde get it today but this mage came out of no where and killed it right b4 his tame was done
Vignax
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nazjatar

Unread post by Vignax »

I'm happy you managed to tame those other pets, and next time dont invite hunters to the party! :P Goodluck!

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Yeah, I'm gonna call my attempts to tame him over now. I am beyond exhaustion and really need to get my health back up. I'll be taking a sabbath and giving up on any more tames, unless they happen to spawn while I'm there.

wickedhunter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Nili wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna call my attempts to tame him over now. I am beyond exhaustion and really need to get my health back up. I'll be taking a sabbath and giving up on any more tames, unless they happen to spawn while I'm there.

well im sure u will tame her soon
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Re: *GOOD* Luck with Deth

Unread post by Nili »

Hey ya'll!

After two steals, and a kill of Deth and nearly a week of camping this beautiful spider...! I got him! Yeeey!

I had to put up with complete dickheads who thought it was funny to bring out their Deth they stole from me so my npc scan went off. (sent in a ticket about that)..he spawned at 2 pm just as I gathered a group to help go through dungeons..! It was fantastic, I freaked out, but it went really smoothly! It was all thanks to Kalagar, my hunterpal who helped me.. and even partially to the guy who stole it from me the first time. But yeah know, it all worked out. BUT OMG I was having a heart attack the entire time lol.

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Re: *GOOD* Luck with Deth

Unread post by Sasrei »

Congrats! I am glad after all that heart ache you finally have a happy ending! Its horrible what can happen between hunters and really this patch has really brought out the worst in people. Some people I never thought it would happen with either... I am just glad you finally got her!

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!