Skarr! now Alucard

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Skarr! now Alucard

Unread post by Sasrei »

Ok this is a story from way back, first madexx I found was brown. I named him Alucard and the name just clicked. However I ran out of space and 5 colors seemed a little.. much so I had to let alucard go :( even with my green madexx my brown was the hardest to release. I made a note to just rename him if I could but nothing fit at all (I tried alot of pets) saddened I didnt give up hope. Well on the ptr when Skarr was found I got him tamed and it hit me.. Alucard! Named him Alucard and made a promise to tame him come live and be reunited once again.

After alot of people staring in the molten front at the other spawn point I decided. No more camping them! 5 hours of sitting and just seeing hunter after hunter was, sad so I went to my other server for a bit. Wanted to go for my daily walk/jog/death walk I switched to Sas just to get her to the spot (saw noone camping at the 2 spawn point) nothing. Tabbed out to read the forums and Skarr spawns! Ok.. so I asked this hunter before a couple of them about SS first.. I will say DO NOT SS first, hit tame first then SS. I have found even my strats and multiple tamings on the ptr does not prevent my stupidity. :lol: So... I hit SS first, then tame.. guess what.. barrage! so I got SS back by hiting.. uh.. the spell that resets your cds (yes I know.. ok I forget what its called! I dont play mm!) hit silence, tame.. nothing happens I die. Get back and see a hunter there, I eat up she stares then hearths. I try again.. SS first *sigh* FD. Another hunter comes, a BE hunter and he just stares. I try again and this time fall to my death cause I hit spacebar to far away and I missed the friggen rock. Came back to see a orc hunter trying, and dying. He got me hit to. That barrage is evil. Barrages hits me again when another hunter tries. Orc tries again,dies. Move back heal up, go hit tame beast, SS, detterence and tame again. And tamed! Finally! His barrage is evil :lol:

This SS of me and him just tamed, as you can see even then he didnt want to go with me even though it was a sucessful tame :lol: Welcome home Alucard! He got one last shot off me to. Geez these rares. Deth kills herself on me, Kirix kills Saon and gets tamed. Fickle creatures.

Sometimes though I wonder about myself.. but I think my heart was racing so much my brain couldnt think :lol:

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Re: Skarr! now Alucard

Unread post by Kurenio »

Skarr and Karkin do not want to be tamed, but rather killed it would appear. They don't cast their rape spell unless you hit tame :O. oh well they are going home with hunters GRATZ!

EDIT: ya I put another word in there besides assault, but it seems the forum changes the word :O
Last edited by Kurenio on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

Nice one! I'm glad this tame ended up much better than the Deth attempt. :D And aye.. The barrage is quite nasty. Ask those 7 other people Karkin killed the other night.. Obviously they don't like an audience. :lol:
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

The goblin hunter who I helped tame him the other night eventually named Skarr "Killer." It was appropriate, since his barrage killed us all multiple times. x_x Grats! :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

And now he spawned at the same spot for my guildie 4 hours later :)

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!