I am soooo upset!!!!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Caaliin
Realm: Nordrassil

I am soooo upset!!!!

Unread post by Caaliin »

:evil: Again, for the second time!!! i was taming Deth and 5 horde character waited for me to start taming and then they killed him!!!!! For a second time! roughly 11 hours of camping wasted!!! Blizz please do something!!!! I better stop and go to bed or I am liable to start giving out names and f bombs!!!! grrrrrrrr
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Re: I am soooo upset!!!!

Unread post by Litlemouse »

:hug:
That's all I can say, really.

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

I sent in a ticket about this, and the GM agreed with me that it was wrong and that he/she would get it to the right people. I'm thinking there will be a hotfix some tuesday that prevents other faction members (or same, for that matter) from dpsing or taming him and other Firelands rares once they are down to tamable health/energy. Deth was killed by alliance 4 times before I tamed him successfully. I was seething and got on my alliance characters to give out a few fbombs to the dbags that had done it, too. They likely reported me for language, but it wouldn't be the first time and there is a child filter, so if they can't handle adult language, they can fix it by turning on the kiddie filter.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

I still don't understand what satisfaction you can get by killing a creature when someone is mid tame. It just lacks class in my mind. And it makes me sad to read stories like this....

But I wish you luck on your next encounter and I do hope it goes well :)

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Caaliin wrote::evil: Again, for the second time!!! i was taming Deth and 5 horde character waited for me to start taming and then they killed him!!!!! For a second time! roughly 11 hours of camping wasted!!! Blizz please do something!!!! I better stop and go to bed or I am liable to start giving out names and f bombs!!!! grrrrrrrr
Take down there names and report them, then let other Hunters know that these actions are reportable. This should encourage more reporting. What these players are doing is called Griefing.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Seems like all the winners are coming out of the woodwork this patch. /sarcasm

What a bunch of buttfaces. I'm really sorry about what happened, and wish you luck next time. :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

For all that I'm on a PVP server I haven't seen ANY killings of the challenge rares. Plenty of killing the players or stealing the tames, but no killings yet.
Caaliin

Unread post by Caaliin »

:evil: Well happened for a third time. Horde killed Deth again!!!!! Like I shouldn't expect it. I think I will change realms to tame him. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good realm i can transfer to?
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Caaliin wrote::evil: Well happened for a third time. Horde killed Deth again!!!!! Like I shouldn't expect it. I think I will change realms to tame him. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good realm i can transfer to?
Keep reporting him each time he does it. The more he does it and is reported, then he will climb higher up The Penalty Volcano

I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I had this happen with Deth sooo much. As I said above, I sent in a ticket. Report them. The GMs do, for the most part, agree that it is griefing if you are not on a pvp server. I've since tamed Deth, but it doesn't stop alliance from killing him 'for the lulz' at the expense of other hardworking horde hunters trying to tame him. It really IS griefing, and taming him while he's tagged is a bug, confirmed by a GM. They are griefing AND exploiting. Take down names and times and report, report, report.

It won't give you Deth back, but it might give you some satisfaction that you won't see these dbags on for awhile hopefully.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Unread post by Loffter »

I really don't understand people =(

I want to make them sit in one spot for 12 hours waiting on a raid, then have the instance go down for an undisclosed amount of time when they can finally get in.
Caaliin

Unread post by Caaliin »

Thanks guys. I have been reporting them everytime it happens, unfortunately they seem to have a rotation going. I haven't reported the same character twice. Blizz just assures me there will be changes sometime down the road. oh well.. Anyone one know a good realm that might help instead of hinder? p.s. Sara, I wish I could give you names, so I could "greet" them accordingly ;)
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I'd say Runetotem now. At first it was a gank fest, but now people seem to be settling down. Its a pve server, so any griefing by either faction is reportable. I tamed Deth with no one really trying too hard to gank him a couple days ago. One alliance NElf was doing his best, but he was alone and his dps sucked, so he failed and I got the tame. Just look out for someone I won't name here....talk to me in game under the name Sarantha, horde hunter, if you want to know who this person is. He needs his hand held through all challenge tames and will do no work for himself. He is a fellow hordie and will spam tame macros the entire process you're kiting the mob about during. This ticked off me and another hunter so badly that we both reported him for griefing.
Caaliin

Unread post by Caaliin »

:) Thanks Sara. I think I will be talking to you soon. Maybe you can keep the horde off my back while taming. Thanks for your help.
Kojjiro
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Kojjiro »

Arcane Agro

Pop Deth repeatedly with arcane shot non-stop and no other shots and you will have his complete attention when it comes time to tame at 15 mil...and do a speed tame...8 sec or less, and no-one will either kill him ( 15 mil life in 8sec is impossible ) nor will they grab agro from you...trust me it works.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

If it's a class that can root, or that has a pet that can root, they can still kill him with Deth Strike. Root = screw aggro, I'mma hit what's closest.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Gimlion »

They killed him a 3rd time? I'm starting to really detest the Horde on our server, particularly the immature 12 year olds.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

HORDE are the immature 12 year olds on your server!? Thats a first, honestly. I am not bashing alliance (as I said, I have 4 alliance 85s) but from my experience on my server it is the alliance that is full of 12 year griefers and complete aholes. They will literally go out of their way and call their friends in to prevent a rare tame if they can and spot it on time. Lately, its settled down due to most people having the pets they want, but there are still alliance dbags out there who will gank a tame from you regardless of whether they want it or not for the sheer pleasure of being an ahole.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

And many Alliance would say the same about horde. :/ I've had at least a couple of friends lose pet to Horde, including an undead priest. So yeah. And let's not forget my Anthriss story, with Horde waiting... then swarming the poor spider.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

I'm so sorry about this situation! I have heard story after story about these things happening, especially with Deth. I found him my second day in Molten Front and the tame would have been mine had an Alliance mage not broken my tame and killed him. He was later tamed by another HORDE hunter (my hunter's a Troll) after I had done the work to get Deth down! This patch has definitely brought out all the jerks. I did not report my issues as I felt that Blizz probably doesn't care, but I'm happy to hear that GMs do think it's an issue.

Good luck and hugs to all you hunters still trying for those tricky tames. I know I am. I hope we can all fill our stables soon without further interference from the jerksquads out there.

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!