Ankha spawn rates

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Ankha spawn rates

Unread post by Sarantha »

No one's ever cached Ankha for me. Likely because he doesn't exist.....
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I have Ankha - FM seems to be lucky in that it's roughly even in what it spawns. That said, I don't pull her out in the Regrowth for the reason that peeps might be camping. >_>
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

As far as Nordrassil goes, I've never seen Ankha, tamed or in the wild, and any hunter I've talked to hasn't either. I've camped for 3 consecutive spawns (not the full time, but coming back and waiting for the next spawn 5.5-6 hours later)... 3 Mags. I know another hunter looking for Ankha that's seen and tamed 5 Mags, simply b/c no hunters need/want her anymore, and this hunter wanted to reset the spawn timer. It's a bit ridiculous how the numbers can act from server to server. I'd love to see even on Ankha spawn, for at least a bit of hope... Oh, and I'd also love for Deth NOT to be killed as soon as spawned... *sigh*

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

This is so strange. I guess on Dragonblight it's been the exact opposite, with a million Ankha spawns and not a single Magria spawn in 17 days. It's good news for me, because I wanted Ankha, but bad news for my hunter friends waiting for a pretty blue Magria to show up. (I would also love for Deth not to be taken out immediately by a giant raid of people.)

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!

crossface07

Unread post by crossface07 »

Gratz to you on nabbing that ghostly beauty! Makes it worth sitting out here day after day and night after night to see someone made happy! :headbang:
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Calixte »

crossface07 wrote:Gratz to you on nabbing that ghostly beauty! Makes it worth sitting out here day after day and night after night to see someone made happy! :headbang:
Yeah but I wanted yours to come first :cry:

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Another 12 hours and another Magria. Seriously, Blizzard? I know random is random, but come on! Cut a hunter a break! I passed up going to the mall with friends for a shot at this beauty. =(
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
meza

Unread post by meza »

4 Straight tames of Magria on tichondrious. No Ankha yet.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I DID finally get Ankha, after 30 hours of camping (yes I slept!) and just saw her spawn again last night. Maybe Blizz is right. Maybe it really is just random bad luck. I was super-lucky that day. I got Ban'thalos and 2 hours later got Ankha. Mystryl and Sharess are now my happy little pets and I love parading around Mystryl (Ban'thalos) because she draws so many compliments.
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Calixte »

HOORAY! Grats on your beautiful new pets! While the tame is a pain in the ass, I bet finally seeing that pretty white skin instead of the blue one you're used to is so much more satisfying!

To those of you still waiting: don't give up!

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

I've seen Magria twice in the wild, Ankha never. However, I've seen several tamed ones, so I know she does spawn.