Solix dead, i'm a moron.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Solix dead, i'm a moron.

Unread post by Loffter »

So I have been camping deth.. Solix spawned, so I went to nab him. A couple of pulls to figure out how to do it, then the kiting began. I got him to 70 energy. tame beast is greyed out still. 50 energy. still greyed out. 30 energy. tame beast is still greyed out?... 10 energy. Son of a bitch I have been looking at camoflage this whole time, tame beast has been ready for ages. *Watches solix die* */wrist*
Last edited by Loffter on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Kirix dead, i'm a moron.

Unread post by Airwyn »

Kirix actually doesn't have energy, he's the big green lava spider. The two that DO use energy are Skitterflame or Solix, Skitterflame being a red lava spider and Solix being an orange one :) I'm assuming you mean Solix and I'm sorry that happened to you :( You'll get him next time!

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Solix dead, i'm a moron.

Unread post by Loffter »

RIght right right. I actually have Kirix. it was solix.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

I watched my friend make the same mistake with Solix. She said she couldn't find her tame beast button, all the while Solix's energy bar was running out fast. It happens, and it sucks, especially if other hunters are trying to kill him by dropping more traps to speed his death up. I had the tag on Solix, sadly, so I got his tear. =(
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Loffter »

Sarantha wrote:I watched my friend make the same mistake with Solix. She said she couldn't find her tame beast button, all the while Solix's energy bar was running out fast. It happens, and it sucks, especially if other hunters are trying to kill him by dropping more traps to speed his death up. I had the tag on Solix, sadly, so I got his tear. =(

That was the worst part. It was 1 in the afternoon but I was by myself. I died 3 times. Then there was a horde warrior there and he didnt mess with me. He then killed me after kirix died, but I deserved it >_<
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Solix dead, i'm a moron.

Unread post by Sarantha »

You did not deserve to be ganked after losing a much-wanted and worked for rare. That horde guy was a dick. I prefer horde to alliance, but that was VERY immature of him. There was no reason for him to kill you, especially after watching your horrible ordeal with Solix.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)