Tips on taming The Beast?

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Tips on taming The Beast?

Unread post by Flyra »

Since I recently turned level 69 on my very first character (Night Elf Hunter) I've gone mental on the exotic pets. I have a ton of them already. :mrgreen: And ever since I first saw The Beast I've wanted to tame it, I decided to try today with help from my friend with fighting my way to The Furnace. I know I didnt really have any chance at level 69 but I came very close to taming before The Beast threw me again interrupting the tame. And I died. :roll: I was wondering if maybe I could of done it if my friend was a healer? Does anyone have any tips for taming the beast, for maybe when I get higher levelled? :D Thanks.
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Re: Tips on taming The Beast?

Unread post by Cerele »

Flyra wrote:Since I recently turned level 69 on my very first character (Night Elf Hunter) I've gone mental on the exotic pets. I have a ton of them already. :mrgreen: And ever since I first saw The Beast I've wanted to tame it, I decided to try today with help from my friend with fighting my way to The Furnace. I know I didnt really have any chance at level 69 but I came very close to taming before The Beast threw me again interrupting the tame. And I died. :roll: I was wondering if maybe I could of done it if my friend was a healer? Does anyone have any tips for taming the beast, for maybe when I get higher levelled? :D Thanks.
this trick is.... tricky

have an open slot in your call pets, and have atleast one with you. go to the beast get close enough to tame him then send your pet to attack, when they get hit by his knock back dismiss them and go go on tame. it might be easier as far as surviving to tame the ones in molten core. but hes easier to get to (unless youre attuned)

signature thanks to Kurieno
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

I prefer the green ones in SMV to him...or the white one in the draenei starting zone. When you're 80+ try and get in Blackwing Lair and get Chromaggus if you love corehounds. He's my favorite corehound.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Thanks I'll try that. I could tame a green one for now, I have the white one already it's adorable. :P
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Bring your white corehound for ancient hysteria, then dismiss and tame after the knockback. :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!