The Rehoming Room

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Saige
Realm: Burning Blade

Re: The Rehoming Room

Unread post by Saige »

Rehomed Solix to that nice dwarf I helped get Deth a few days ago he was happy as can be. We almost killed it due to its energy going to 7 just before the tame finished. :shock: :o
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Got to rehome Deth today! A hunter was excited about hittin 85. :3 So I helped sacrifices pets and slow Deth. It takes FOREVER with just one or two pet sacrifices. x_x But he was really happy so I am too.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Got two rehomes. Rehomed Skarr to a fellow Horde hunter who had been dying to tame him. Simple one. Also rehomed Solix to a Nelf with my druid. Entangling Roots really helps in that case. ;3 She even named her spider after my Druid. I felt touched.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

After helping my friend camp Ankha for 5 hours, lo, MAGRIA spawns. My friend has her of course. So I ask in channel. Someone comes to get her. Happy ending. Not much to tell.

Someone in channel rehomed King Krush to someone, leading me to FINALLY tame Aotona....but that so doesn't belong here. Starkittens needs to post how she helped rehome Aotona to me.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

ok ok sara! lol...so this is an odd one....

ok so i got tired of hearing sara complain about his bird....so i decided to try and run up to sholozar (mind you i'm only lv 41...). sara get's there before me (curse you non-flying!!!) checks around her spawn points nothing.....she summons me up there and i use eagle eye to the place where i saw her on my main......(it's of the side of the frenzy heart hill) and lo and behold! pretty purple birdy! i start screaming at sara but she lagged out......when she came back she started flying off in some direction....so i run like the devil was after me past those lv 76's (who agroed on me and some how i survived) got sara over to me and he saw her....and had a frenzy heart guy on him (i never did the quests:P) abounded pet feign deth and he got her birdy!!!! i think he took pics...

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I posted the pics, thank you! You're in one! And I aggro'd a Frenzyheart because I am with Oracles. It took some feigning to shrug him off me, but I got my Aotona. <3
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ANOTHER Sarantha orc huntress rehome!

Misspj (Star will know her as the hunter who got Karkin and Skitterflame ganked from her twice) was in my channel, when all of a sudden, someone says Karkin is up! After failing a few times thanks to alliance dbags interrupting her tame, she started on her own tame, only to have a fellow horde hunter interrupt her tame and say "if she's getting it and i'm not, no one is!" he then starts dpsing it, but dies to Fieroclast. She starts her second attempt. I silence Karkin for her and she shoots him a bit to get aggro. She does deterrance, then starts taming for real. She GETS HIM! After 6+ hours of camping her crab she finally got him! I was delighted for her!
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

*nods* i remember that!

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Sarantha wrote:a fellow horde hunter interrupt her tame and say "if she's getting it and i'm not, no one is!" he then starts dpsing it, but dies to Fieroclast.
I love when that happens!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ANOTHER rehoming story from Sarantha. This time via Ellysetta, my druid. I saw Solix was up during dailies, asked in general. This nice hunter didn't know how to tame, but I told just to run far away and drop slow traps and occasionally concuss and I would root it. So It worked. He tamed Solix easily. Here's a pic of the happy couple. My druid is the one with the frostscythe. She's resto atm.

He actually wanted me to pose for a pic. He really wanted to SS his helper. Or...maybe just a female Night Elf. I dunno. Haha.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

I know this probably wont could, but my hunter friend rehomed a Deth to me C:

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

ahnalia
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Drak'thul/Feathermoon

Unread post by ahnalia »

Despite the folly at Deth tonight, I did get to see someone enjoy 2 new pets.
I saw Kirix up and sat down close by to watch the usual death-fest, and at first watched a night elf try and fail to tame 4 times in a row.
He left and did not come back, so then a fellow horde shows up and tried to tame Kirix a few times, but kept dying. I honestly felt bad for the guy, so I sent him a tell and asked if had tried the core hound method.
He said he didn't have one and was MM spec anyway, so I offered to get my core out of the stables.
We had a few communications errors with timing, but after a few tries, he has a shiny new Kirix.
Then it was off to Skitterflame who had popped about 15 minutes earlier. To my surprise he was still there.
I do not want Skitterflame, but this guy did, so we launched a few traps his way, scared beast and voila! He has a Skitterflame too :)

Forgot to take screenshots :(
Serahna (85 Hunter (Horde) - Drak'thul
Ahnalia (85 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon
Autumnrose (60 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon

Dedicated Beast Master Hunter/Pet Nerd Extraordinaire and permanent member of "Pet Tamers Anonymous"
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Ankha <3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

rehomed Banny and Magria, told the hunter how to tame Magria, and used my Parachute enchant to lower banny :3

Tumblr is here.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Deth'tilac stayed up through two characters' dailies, then finally when I was on my priest (shadow for dailies), I saw him getting tamed. Managed to help with mind flay slows and my shadowfiend ate a deth strike. :) Happy hunter!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Just rehomed green madexx.While it wasn't the color I was missing I'm glad it got a home instead of being killed by the douche that seems to be stalking me, and attempting to grief me. I haven't seen him so I'm guessing he got a temp ban.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Anj
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Anj »

I was just running around Molten Front when I stumbled upon Skarr. I immediately asked my hunter friends. One wanted him so I had to run out and port. After a tense travel back (burned, fail kill from druid, and a fail tame from a goblin), my friend got Skarr on the second try!
Remember, this is no sprint. The true test of a hunter tests his endurance over the course of a long expedition.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ok this is epic.....i helped a friend on sara's sever get olm the wise. well i went down to tanaris to see if scopitar is up (nothing) but slaverjaw was...well as i was trying to find him a home (roars) everything goes red with a roar!!! i still had to chase him down but i got 1 shot on him before i died!!!!yay!!!

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

attempted to rehome Ankha, but someone else got to her first =/ It was awesome to see her up, though. She's rare on my server, along with Skarr (Karkin and Magria spawn MUCH more often than the other two)

Tumblr is here.

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I think they trade off weeks and days. I once saw Skarr 4 times in a row, same with Magria. The next week, it was nothing but Karkin and Ankha spawns.

Or it could just be that random is random. ><