King Krush FINALLY tamed!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Himeko
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

King Krush FINALLY tamed!

Unread post by Himeko »

I just logged into my main when I came across King Krush, the only Devilsaur I ever saw was cool. I dismounted and tamed him with no one to kill him this time! I'm so glad I moved servers or else I woulda lost him again to Hit Squad! He was tamed at 3:24 AM server time [which is my time!] On Wrymrest Accord. :"3

Himeko

Some say Legion will be the downfall of WoW, I disagree. WoD was the downfall and Legion will be there to raise WoW from the dead.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: King Krush FINALLY tamed!

Unread post by Lupis »

Hit Squad? O.o Is that a rare-killing guild?
Anyway, congrats! He's such an awesome beast.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Erwin
Realm: Quel'Thalas EU / Runetotem EU

Unread post by Erwin »

Grats! I never tried to tame him (I just prefer the black-blue devilsaur) ^^
Himeko
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Himeko »

@Lupis: Hit Squad's the Alliance guild on Zul'Jin that has killed all my rare tames while I was in the middle of taming them. They do this to other hunters as well, but to me it seems like they target me specifically. They have made a Horde version of their guild now and that was when it was the final straw for me. I have moved to WrA to get away from them and I've already seen the nice changes. At least now when I farm for a rare I'll have a better chance at actually getting it. I do not mind friendly competition between other hunters, it's more fun and fair that way. But to kill a rare while someone is in the middle of their tame is wrong and very rude. =/ I spent a lil over a year trying to find Aotona and when I finally found her, they killed her while I was in the middle of the tame and was almost done. x.x They did this with Deth and Ban many times. Which is why I have yet to have them. u.u But King Krush is a awesome dude, I really love his unique green skin and was very surprised he didn't fear me while I was taming him. Lol.

@Erwin: Thank you hun. ^^ The black one is cool, but to me the green one is more awesome. Not for the fact that he's one of the hardest ones to get due to people killing him for their achievements, but he's also unique and in many ways, brings back childhood memories of Rugrats. Don't mock me for it, but it's something that was happy in my life, which I didn't really have many happy memories from my childhood. I did name him Girochi since it seemed like a nice BA name for him. B"3

Himeko

Some say Legion will be the downfall of WoW, I disagree. WoD was the downfall and Legion will be there to raise WoW from the dead.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Dang, that's just awful. Well, I've met nearly all nice hunters on WrA, so hopefully you have the same luck as I!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

Congratulations on Krush! What a horrible group that Hit Squad sounds like - I'm glad you moved somewhere nicer and have had some luck. I spent 14 hours for mine and would never let him go!
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'm glad you got him! That's pretty sad that you had to spend money to get moved. If you ask me, those jerks should have been banned or something, at least temporarily. Sounds like griefing if they kill all your tames mid-tame. That or I'm just sensitive when it comes to KK. :3

Congratulations!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Himeko
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Himeko »

Thanks guys. Girochi's loving his new home with me and has been spending time with Tosho [Loque'nahak.] :"3

But yeah, they really are nasty and really horrible. =/ They are really horrible and make it hard for us to have our special rare pets. =/ I love Zul'Jin and I hate leaving it like I had to since it has been my home for almost two years... But until this shit calms down... I'm staying away from there on ANY huntress. u.u

Himeko