Bugs are pretty dang cool

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Bugs are pretty dang cool

Unread post by Sarantha »

After seeing and admiring the golden worm in another post, I decided I wanted my own. I looked him up and Dustwallow was closer than Silithus so I flew there to get Oozeworm instead of all the way to Silithus for Grubthor. I love Oozeworm! I also flew to 1k Needles and tamed a very "brainy" bug. :lol:

I adore Oozeworm's gorgeous green eyes and his size. He didn't shrink hardly at all after the tame! Same with the brainy bug. Their size makes them even more awesome. You can see their details better than most pets.

Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Re: Bugs are pretty dang cool

Unread post by starkittens »

Sarantha wrote:After seeing and admiring the golden worm in another post, I decided I wanted my own. I looked him up and Dustwallow was closer than Silithus so I flew there to get Oozeworm instead of all the way to Silithus for Grubthor. I love Oozeworm! I also flew to 1k Needles and tamed a very "brainy" bug. :lol:

I adore Oozeworm's gorgeous green eyes and his size. He didn't shrink hardly at all after the tame! Same with the brainy bug. Their size makes them even more awesome. You can see their details better than most pets.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

I have my own Grubthor/Oozeworm, and I absolutely love their coloring. I myself do not like the Damaged Silthilis (however you spell that...) but for the old world rares, I love Grubthor/Oozeworm.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I used to have a yellow worm, looks great with Mr. Grubbs! (Have switched to a brown worm for now.)
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Damaged Silithid is pretty cool, imo. Its like a zombie bug. Haha.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I've grown to love the brainbugs. I hated them for a while cause of the nose, then randomly tamed Lord Kri while helping a guild and, so help me I love the thing! Grats on your tames. The gold worm is a favorite of mine :D
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

The nose looks like some kind of wonky horn. Its funny and gives a really creepy pet an almost comical appearance. I think it fits. She looks annoyed or pissed in my photo. Mine is female. Haha.
Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by Comett »

Aww, you did tame it! So awesome. Grats on your new additions~

Lovelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon/Tichondrius

Unread post by Lovelle »

I tried the boss silithid skin once, but it didn't really click with me...

However, I love beetles! They stay relatively large and have such personality!
Avatar by Vephriel-------------------------------------------------------------------Kyriena*Daxx*Lovelle-------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature by Me
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I also liked the worms, and the yellow ones have such a pretty color in certain zones. Of the old world forms the yellow is my favorite.

I also like the boss sithlids and had Harakiss for a while.. but I just could not take the thumping noise it alway made. Just drove me nuts to I finally got rid of her. I got Haarka instead I can take the dancing to the thumping anyday. :-)
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave