6 Rares 1 Day

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Réna
Realm: Mok'Nathal

6 Rares 1 Day

Unread post by Réna »

I had such a lucky day yesterday when I was playing. I kept running into rares all day!! We will start with my first one. Aotona. My boyfriend ran into it on his Warrior and asked if I wanted him, of course I said yes! On my way to flying if Loque was up as well, I ran into King Krush! The first time I have EVER seen King Krush! So, I instantly dropped and grabbed him (Luckily I had two open slots on me at the time). Then, I went to look for Loque. What are the odds all 3 rares would be up? :O Well, they weren't. Loque was no where to be found unfortunately. So, I name, talent spec Aotona, and King Krush (Now Krushington) and go on my merry way looking for other pets. Then, I decided to run to Twilight Highlands and see if Sambas was around. I already have Karoma and when I first ran into Sambas I was one level too low and helped my boyfriend get him. Now, it was my turn! Sambas was there! On the LAST spawn spot I checked and I was THRILLED!! I couldn't believe he was actually there. Capped him, named him Simba (my boyfriend named his Mufasa) and went on my merry way once more with my lovely new lion! Now, I decided to start doing the quests to go to Vash'jir and get a look for Ghostcrawler. Got the quests enough to breath under water, and then flew over the ocean to where Ghostcrawler was, and needless to say... he was there! What I didn't realize is he burrows! So, I approached and he disappeared. I instant sad-faced and I was like, "Why do you not want to be in my family Ghostcrawler?" Then he appeared once more a few feet a show. Shot a concussive at him, tamed. That added my new Ghostcrawler. :) Then, I decided to run the quests for Firelands, since I have never been in there before. Got in there, and instantly NPC Scan flips out on multiple rares. Skitterflame was up, Karkin, Solix, and Deth'tilac. I go for Skitterflame, get 1 shot 4 times, give up. Look at Karkin on the rock and just shake my head going, "Not worth it." Then go to Deth'tilac... I wanted him so bad, but instead I helped my boyfriend cap him since he couldn't get Skitterflame either. Then I capped Solix after he got Deth'tilac. :) Last but most certainly not least before I log for the night, I ran back to Loque and fly around all his spawns. As I am flying into the last one, I see him!!! Instant de-mount... take some damage from the fall, and instantly start taming. I was so excited to see Loque again! And thus, he became mine! 6 rares in 1 night. Although, one rare I am still waiting to show himself to me is Ban'thalos I am still rather happy with all the additions to my family! <3 Here are some of them that I was carrying with me today. <3 3 of the 6 new pets I got. Then of course, Whicked. <3

Keeping a spot open for Ban'thalos. Hoping he shows himself to me today. <3 This would be the first time I have ever actually seen him, so I am holding him!

Also, while I was looking for Ban'thalos yesterday I helped a fellow hunter cap Terrorpene! ^-^ I love helping other people get rares they want, it was amazing.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Re: 6 Rares 1 Day

Unread post by Snowbird »

Congratz!! with all ur new pets!!!

Signature Made By Senenith

Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Re: 6 Rares 1 Day

Unread post by Nightsights »

nice tames
Karin