Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 7: Wasps!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
HawkseyesX
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draka

Re: Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 7: Wasps!

Unread post by HawkseyesX »

Rhapture wrote:I love my wasp Ink :hug:

Damn, I thought i was the first to think of that name T.T

On topic I had Ink for a LONG TIME. He was the only wasp I get really liked, except for nix on my 19 twink :P . I unfortunately got rid of her on because of a OMG MADEXX moment -_- and I miss my ink greatly, I think i will level up my 19 and retame all teh things I love but have no room for lol

thanks Veph for the awesome sig! :D

Huntress_Elite

Unread post by Huntress_Elite »

This is Queenie.
Yes,I know it's a super cliché name, but it suits her. When I was trying to tame her idiots kept getting in the way and killing her. Not for quests, just because they felt like it. When I finally managed to tame her, I got attacked by a group of drones straight after. Then Queenie let out a huge screech-like noise and charged straight into the middle of them with an attitude that said "GET OUT OF MY WAY, I'M THE BOSS HERE!" She showed so much bossy Queen Bee attitude I knew I had to name her Queenie. She has to be one of my most favourite pets, not just because of her colours, but also because she has to have the most attitude I've ever seen in one of my pets. I only got her recently but she's already shoved her way past my core hound Aëlsyth in the spot for favourite.
Attachments
Queenie.png
Queenie.png (325.28 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Haha, I love pets with attitude. She's beautiful, and her name sounds perfect for her. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.