Savage tamed

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Darkynhalvos
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Pagle

Savage tamed

Unread post by Darkynhalvos »

Got what is most likely server first tame of Savage, the rare white tiger in Jade Forest, about 3 hours after MoP went live. Whisperwind server.

Danejah
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Savage tamed

Unread post by Danejah »

Got mine about 20 minutes into MoP. First on my server as well. Were the prints backwards for you too?
Signature done by Ashaine, who is a god at Signatures!
Darkynhalvos
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Pagle

Unread post by Darkynhalvos »

Yep, they were. So were the tracks for Bloodtooth, who I tamed about 4-5 hours later after hitting 87.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I got Savage today too. I only know of one other Hunter on my server that has him. I'll be after Bloodtooth too but first I have to hit 86, let alone 87. I still have 5 bars of 85 left.
Schlager
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Undermine

Unread post by Schlager »

Woo! Just got mine! I saw a footprint and was like, OMG no way! Checked that there were no other hunters around, and started flaring! Stupid flare cooldown was taking forever, so I tracked him from south of the lake next to Dawn's Blossom, up to about half way to the cave.

He walked out of my flare area and disappeared the first time I saw him, I was laying down a freeze trap. So I said screw the trap! Flared him after a couple more footsteps and got the tame!

So happy about this flaring/tracking system, I thought it would suck but it makes it almost impossible for passers by to kill hunter rares!
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Just got mine!

Tracked him completely across the map because I wasn't sure where he was going when (even with the maps that a petopian made for us). I was lucky that he reached the end and backtracked-which meant that I knew where he was headed then-and that I had my best friend on her shammy taking care of anything that came at me.

Am so very happy to have him. He and Pat are the two that I really wanted to have.
Dalianza
Realm: Kael'Thas (US/Oceanic)

Unread post by Dalianza »

Just got mine :) Wasn't really intending to get him, but then I saw the tracks and couldn't help myself. =D I was surprised cause I saw another hunter only a few hours ago with a freshly tamed one (they will still at his topmost location when I saw them)

I only had to run around in circles for about 10 minutes before I managed to flare him out. Now I have to go back to Drak'tharon Keep to re-tame Ryker, my riding raptor pet. I unfortunately had to release him temporarily to get Savage - but it's okay, he just went home to... visit his family. Yes. Family.

Next one I really want is Stompy. =D

Thanks to LupisDarkmoon for drawing Raiden for me! Love him!