Woes of CRZ and Factions

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
SibealAD
Realm: Argent Dawn

Woes of CRZ and Factions

Unread post by SibealAD »

Wasn't sure if that was the right place to post, but I just needed to vent... still crying a little though I know it's just a game.

My hunter has kind of taken a back seat in Mist, raiding on my Healer and my Rogue (guild has hunters but few mele it's odd this expac lol) so my little Sib has been sitting in Stormwind looking for things to do.

So I decided that it was time to look for something new for my stable, and I've started actively hunting for Arcturis.

Tonight though... I don't know...

I like to sit and make a little camp fire while I sit and wait for rare spawns... I think it's cute. I was sitting by my fire when a horde hunter comes a long as well. They were from another realm thanks to CRZ, but they seemed to be in good spirits, they waved and sat at the fire by me... doing friendly emotes back and forth. Obviously we were both looking for the same pet, but it was nice not the have to camp alone.

After about an hour Arcturis spawns. The blood elf bows to me and backs off. I start taming and suddenly the bear is lying on the ground dead... and a paladin whispers me saying Sorry I thought the Hordie was taming it.

The horde hunter made a rude gesture at the guy and logged off. A few min later, while I'm telling my guild what happened, I get a whisper from a level 1 human. It was the blood elf I had been hanging out with, she wanted share her condolences for what happened and wish me luck in finding him again.

It's just one of those weird nights... I felt bad that because one guy was so faction-head-up-rear he made it so no one could tame this beautiful bear. Thank you to my new friend for your support and kindness.

And to that Paladin... I'm sorry but just because some one is a different faction dose not mean they do not deserve to get cool things as well. Especially a rare spawn with a 6-12 hour respawn... I mean they didn't even want to get rare for the achive, they just wanted to try to get the horde player to flag so they could try to get an honor kill.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Woes of CRZ and Factions

Unread post by Rawr »

Yeah, I really hate people like that, its good that you made a new friend though. :hug: I hope you and your friend get that pretty blue bear soon. :headbang: :mrgreen:

SibealAD
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by SibealAD »

Thank you Rawr ^ ^

Just got my fuzzy Arcturis tonight and then flew up to storm peaks and found Skoll waiting for me as well. (not ashamed to admit crying a little)

now just need good names.

so the only spirit beast family I'm missing is the new one, but Sib isn't 90 yet so
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Congratz on your fluffy blue bear and zappy blue wolf :lol: :mrgreen: