Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Unread post by Ana »

Today´s test pets - a red and white spotted crab. First impression, i Really like its weird look - though i prob would have put the eyes on top of its head..

Crabs are defensive pets and do well as solo pets.

added fun to a crab is that you can give it a knife. Makes for an awesome and fun look

but not much of a camoflauge :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Kept this one and named him ShawShanker :mrgreen: :lol: - might replace him with another model but for now I keep this one

Next pet to test- Beetle. First impression, I had expected to like this but despite picking one of the more brighter colored one i found it rather dull and the still animations is annoying!

Beetles do extremely well as solo as they are defensive pets

Image¨

But despite it´s very good solo ablity it´s just not a pet for Tårnfalk

Next up is the boar, I just tamed the nearest one in Drustvar. First impression, I like boars! They are cute. This model dont have as much personality as the classic models but still a good pet

Boars are cunning, but they have a shell like ability so they do ok as solo pet.. not as well as my wind serpent did which I still find weird.. are Cunning pet just a little weaker?

In the end it was let go, I want a boar on Tårnfalk but none of the models and colors fit her right now

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I forgot about those amazing new crab models! They're so cool and have so much personality!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Meet Ratafia - Kahluas windserpent. All Kahluas pets are named after booze and Ratafia is a fortified wine

The wine is made by Moscato grapes fortified with brandy to stop the fermentation early, which keeps the residual sugar high. The resulting wine is rich and sweet.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

More pet "challenges" from Tårnfalk.

First off Crocolisk. I love Crocolisk and I wish they came in more colors and models!

Crocolisk is a ferocity pet and do well both solo and with grps

In the end there is not a color I want on Tårnfalk but hoping to get more models and colors in the future.

Next the eel. I quite like this lovely shade of beige

Sadly Eels are cunning and for some reason they just test worse than Ferocity and Tenacity even with a defensive ability which the eel has

Not a model for Tårnfalk but I think this one would look good on my lightforged Draenir.

Next ray -I love the ray model from BFA. I really want one on Tårnfalk but not sure which one yet.. the one I tamed for some quest and instances is really lovely but prob better suited for one of my alts

Rays are ferocity and do well both solo and with aoe,, though keep in mind they got no defensive abilitie so take caution when pulling many

Defo want one for Tårnfalk but yet to decide which :D

Next up Doe - I like this way better than the stag model . The doe is really lovely to run around with.

Defensive pet so does well in grp and solo

Also a "might tame another color in the future" pet for Tårnfalk.. Love the doe more than I thought I would

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kahlua took Sazerac with her to deal with the headless horseman today. (Sazerac is a local New Orleans variation of a cognac or whiskey cocktail,)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Quite a lot today...

Two pets for Xiania.

Tremissis - A Tremissis was a currency of Late Ancient Rome, equal to one-third of solidus. Tremissis coins continued to be minted by descendants of the Roman Empire, such as Anglo-Saxon Britain.

and Ichibuban The Ichibuban (一分判) was a monetary unit of Japann. The Ichibuban could be either made of silver or gold, in which case it was a quarter of a Koban

One pet for Mikaido. Boli (玻璃) - meaning glass in Chinese

and some booze pet for Kahlua

Rioja - Rioja [ˈrjoxa] is a wine region in Spain, with denominación de origen calificada (D.O.Ca., "Qualified Designation of Origin").

Barolo - Barolo wine is produced from the nebbiolo grape variety with the Lampia

Daiquiri - famous cocktail

Malbec - Malbec is a purple grape variety used in making red wine

and Chicha - In South and Central America, chicha is a fermented (alcoholic) or non-fermented beverage usually derived from grains, maize, or fruit.

Also did a pet challenge on Tårnfalk - a fiery scorpid which I named Igneous

Scorpid are ferocity so they do well in both solo and grps, though no defensive ability means that you need to heal them more often

I really like how he looks with the fiery set from firelands so Igneous get to stay in Tårnfalks stable

whee screen dump over!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Only tested two pets today

Squishy the sporebat. I named it squisy as it is cunning and for some reason they test worse than ferocity and tenacity. But I quite liked my little sporebat. Defo a pet for an alt.. and maybe for Tårnfalk if they release more colors but this one was returned to the wild.

and a wolf lizard. I want the white one but its a rare spawn.. tested well as it is a defensive pet. Was let go as its not the color I want :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been taking advantage of the time walking and lvled my druid, my rogue and Xiania. And in that progress Xiania got some new pets

Croeseid -The Croeseid, minted in Lydia, under the rule of Cyrus the Great to Darius I. Circa 545-520. It only weighs 8.06 g, compared to the standard 10.7 grams of the Croeseid.

Antoninianus - The antoninianus, or pre-reform radiate,[1] was a coin used during the Roman Empire thought to have been valued at 2 denarii. It was initially silver, but was slowly debased to bronze with a minimal silver content.

Talent - The talent as a unit of weight was introduced in Mesopotamia at the end of the 4th millennium BC, and was normalized at the end of the 3rd millennium during the Akkadian-Sumer phase. The Homeric talent "as money" was probably the gold equivalent of the value of an ox or a cow

And Solidus - The solidus (Latin for "solid"; pl. solidi), nomisma (Greek: νόμισμα, nómisma, lit. "coin"), or bezant was originally a relatively pure gold coin issued in the Late Roman Empire

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

More pets on Xiania - if I get the money I will change her name to Xchange. Already got the name reserved. All pets named after currencies and she is my ah character so fitting. So much easier to tame when I got a theme. Xiania (soon to be Xchange ) is soon lvl 100 so next up is another alt as this one will have used all her rest xp. She does have a matching belt but since she is lvling atm I did not bother to change it :D

Today´s tame.

Cent

Shekel

Ringgit

Rand

Peso

Rupees[

Taka

Renminbi

her current stable looks like this.. a lot of gold :D - kinda sad there is no gold colored spirit beast...I want the yellow molten front spider but I have not opened the quest up on her yet so must wait..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rest of Kahluas current stable... sorry for the screen dump but then she is ready for when I want to lvl her :D All her pets are named after booze/alcohol/wines etc

Barkadi

Tsipouro

Caipirinha

Ginjinha

Zhumir

Merlot

Vodka

Smirnoff

Bourbon

Tatratea

Tequilla

Sangria

Maotai

JackDaniels

Sangiovese

DeKuyper

Botticato

Shiraz

TaBobSicle

Kaluas current stable - hope i did not forget to show some off or showed some twice.. that is if anyone read these except me :P

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bullwinkle became a part of Tårnfalks stable.. got tired of running around with Hati

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tamed 3 more on Tårnfalk.

MoonHowler

Huan - yes I went to av just to tame him. Sadly his age shows. .so pixelated. .

SorteSlyngel (The Phantom blot in English... its a Disney villain)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Finally were able to tame Siltstalker the Packmother today

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been lvling Mikaido in av and tamed some mobs between waiting to get into a new av. Wonderful xp.. was 80 when i started now almost 107. The names the pets name is the name after the Chinese or Japanese sign for the word.

賢い- Kashikoi - meaning clever

大嘴 - DàHuì . meaning Big Beak

掠奪 - Lüèduó - meaning skittering.

水獺尾巴 - ShuitaWeiba- meaning OtterTail

トリオ - Torio - Meaning Trio

will prob tame more as I progress towards 120 - so I hope u dont mind seeing Mikaidos mass tames .. and her weird petnames :D
Last edited by Ana on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hit 120 with Mikaido and got a few more tames in..

多刺的 - DuōCiDe - Prickly

重複 - Chóngfù - Dublicated

大牙齒- DàYáchǐ - Big Teeth

斯皮基- SiPiJi - Spikey

健談 - Jiàntán - Chatty

咬傷 - Yǎoshāng - Underbite

I tame more on her eventually but for now Im onwards to lvl the next one :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

This av xp is soo good!!

Yarkona hit lvl 120, she only got time to tame one pet as she was 110 when i started. She tamed a green tarantula and named her Ivy - her theme is plants :D

editet as I let all of Keidrans pets go..except her cat which needs a new name.. I need a new theme on Keidran..
Last edited by Ana on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Not sure where else to ask this, but what's your rogue's name/server. I'm wondering if I ran into you in an AV turtle tonight.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My rogue is on the same server as all my other characters: Azol-Nerub eu. Her name is Milui and is a nightelf. But i did not play her yesterday as she is already lvl 120 ;)

I focus on one char at the time right now is Keidran. Once she is lvl 120 i prolly make a dk and lvl to 60, just to get the honor badges for pvp gear ;)

I let all of Keidrans pets go..except her cat which needs a new name.. I need a new theme on Keidran..

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ah wasn't you then. This person's name was Namárië, a female night elf rogue, so naturally I thought of you. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh fun :D! I have the name reserverd on my server but have yet to decide which class