Sabertron (Orange version)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Sabertron (Orange version)

Unread post by Sei »

Hi guys,

I don't know if this wow player is part of this forum but I just wanted to say thank you to Steampunk from Nesingwary. There was quite a few of us in the cave tonight, some wanting to tame and others just looking to do the WQ. I had been waiting a while to tame Sabertron and everytime I got a chance tons of people showed up and killed him for their quest, or wanted to tame and fought and killed him anyways. I appreciate you not attacking even though everyone else was and waiting for me to get the tame off. You cheered and congratulated me even though you wanted it as well and was going to have to wait longer. I couldn't message you to thank you because you're Alliance and I'm Horde but thank you. :)

I named him Steampunk :)
WoWScrnShot_112018_201157.jpg
WoWScrnShot_112018_201157.jpg (163.21 KiB) Viewed 16845 times
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Sabertron (Orange version)

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, that's a lovely story! :') It's always good to see hunter solidarity. I was in there earlier this morning just for the WQ (had a gear upgrade for one of my freshly dinged alts), and I felt so bad for the hunters trying to get in a tame. It was just a constant flow of people.
Sei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Re: Sabertron (Orange version)

Unread post by Sei »

I've always been the type to help others out, I'll go out and hunt pets and then I'll whisper any hunter in the area and see if they want to tame it. It is really nice when we all work together, and are respectful of each others tames :)

That's how it was for me, just people flooding in one after another. I don't blame them, they're just trying to get their stuff done too. Today has been a pretty good day for me though, came across a lot of nice people. Did looking for raid and had someone just open trade and give me a pieces because he looked and noticed I had the lowest trinket in the group. Running on a semi-fresh 120. Some times you really get to feel the love in the community be it the hunter comm or just wow players on general. It's a really nice change.