What was your Hati's name?

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

What was your Hati's name?

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

I might have been the only one :lol: But did anyone else have different names/characters for their "Hati" in Legion (or the pet's they couldn't name with the essence swapper)?

I find myself surprised and really bummed that I won't be able to officially give my guys their names, but I wanted to be able to share them anyway.

Obviously, my first one... the pale light blue original skin Ker kept the name Hati, but it was a female wolf. Timid, but loyal. She took the majority of the actual 'canon' story for the titan spark and the one Ker lost when she had to give up the gun.

The second, however, was Rel. Ker's longest and most beloved pet, her Skoll, finally got his upgrade in Legion. She ran around with the dark blue wolf, Rel, for the majority of Legion and I SOOOO looked forward to being able to eventually get this model back and name him Rel to fully replace my old Skoll. :cry: :cry:
Rel and Castle (the red tri, looks a lot like my RL aussie) ran with her nearly the whole expansion. It became one of my favorites simply because I finally was able to have an updated Rel, one who was gorgeous in his screenshots (and someday with the worgen remodel, Kerberus would be too!). Skoll was the spirit beast that drew me to hunters in the first place and I leveled solely for him...and once Ker tamed him, he was pretty much her only pet. Legion was the first expansion that his "Skoll model" wasn't in her active stables...she didn't need it, he was always present. Without the "Hati model" Rel retired quite a bit this expansion, his old form no longer fits. Instead, she's been running with two of his pups, Slua and Nacht.

And lastly, was Warden, a large, protective male. Younger than Rel, stoic, reserved. He's quiet where Nacht is loud, bold where Hati was timid, cautious where Slua blindly follows...so similar to Rel that Ker instantly bonded with the young wolf.

Because of those three, I never ended up using the essence swapper, but I remember sympathizing with people when they commented on always being stuck with "Hati"--even if they swapped the pet's look, it was never 'their' pet. They couldn't name it. So now I'm curious, who was your hunter's Hati? The actual Hati, a color changer, a different pet entirely? What was their story?
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: What was your Hati's name?

Unread post by Bowno »

"Stupid dog"
Usually followed by "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

But in all seriousness, I didn't really bother to give a name to my Hati. I just tried to ignore it's existence, even when swapped to look like another pet.

Siggy under construction!

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

For a while at the beginning of Legion, I played around with swapping Hati to different things, but it never felt right. So, I just accepted Hati as Hati, and a character in my story, and his name was Hati. I used the brown appearance exclusively after I unlocked it, and before that, the dark blue.
Setanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terrokar, Dentarg, Alexstrasza

Unread post by Setanta »

I've always had a preference for wolf pets, so I mostly left Hati as Hati

Sargman (Void Elf) Terokkar
Serkrun (Orc) Dentarg
Untamabull (Tauren) Area 52
Sargmar (Blood Elf) Alexstrasza

If you're taking my posts 100% seriously, you're probably 150% too serious to read them.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

It all started with this guy:
Image who I named Marrok after a character in a book series by Patricia Briggs

Then came:
Image Bran

And now with the Hati I have:
Image Adam
ImageSamuel
Image Warren
ImageAsil

Some of the colors are off for the characters (a whole slew of werewolves) but oh well, I am happy :)
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

When I first got my good boy in Legion believe it or not his name was stupid and annoying pain in the ass yes I was a Hati hater when I got my first Titanstrike not on my main hunter but an alt how times have changed because when I dumped that alt for my main hunter who was the only one to finish class hall and everything Legion Hati changed as well. I now started getting attached to him and though he was annoying I started calling him lovable along with it. Now we are in BFA and he is back by my side with Skoll they are the Brothers of Destruction but Hati is forever now known as the good boy lovable yet annoying storm mutt.