Who says you can't go home again

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Who says you can't go home again

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Your eyes are not deceiving you that is a female Pandaren wearing a void elf tabard with a void elf starting pet chilling in the void elf starting zone.

I made a void elf then race changed to a panda because pandas are more fuzzy and cute and as stated on here in another thread I kept my pet and stuff.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Who says you can't go home again

Unread post by Bowno »

You'll always keep your stuff and pets when you race/faction change, which is very nice. Its pretty cool when you see specific race pets with other races every once in a while.

Siggy under construction!

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Slapperfish wrote:The same result can be achieved through Warlock summons. I've already seen a handful of non-Voids just chilling out in the rift with the rest of the dark and tentacley rabble.

Didn't realize you could still wear allied race tabards after race changing, though. Did you mog it before the change or is that the real deal?
It is the real deal and being so I am afraid of taking it off for fear won't be able to wear it again.
Saffron
Realm: Bronze Dragonflight EU

Unread post by Saffron »

If you take it off you won't be able to equip it again. I tried that after changing my Dark Iron into a Human. It was a shame but i didn't really want to have to wear the tabard all the time and it also wouldn't let me transmog over it. Oh well at least I got to keep the puppy :)