Blood Beasts anyone?

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Blood Beasts anyone?

Unread post by Shade »

Sooooo... I was one of those that looked at the blood beasts and thought that everyone fawning over them was just plain crazy. I did not like them at all and had no desire to get one aside from the challenge of doing so (back at the start when the tomes were first released that pug raid was a pain).

So after I got the tome, I looked around and ended up getting the green one, for no other reason than it reminded me of this:

The Deviljho from monster hunter. I'm not big on that game personally but I adored monster hunter stories and my deviljho was named Pickles there.

Thus my green crawg ended up being named Pickles and he became the main pet that I used from there on out during the expansion.

I ended up buying the baby crawg pet that comes from alchemy and named him Relish.

Now, while leveling Bunny, my horde hunter, I decide to get her a Pickles because I've become attached to the darn thing. Out comes companion pet Relish and, as I have room on Bunny that I don't have on my main hunter, I get a grey crawg to have as the secondary companion pet, name him Brine.

Today when I logged into my horde hunter I ended up faced with this, and thought strongly that it needed to be shared.

Brine, Pickles and little Relish all in one shot, filling my screen with glory the moment I logged in.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Blood Beasts anyone?

Unread post by Wain »

That's awesome and creepy! :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Teehee. I love their names!

And while I don't really see Crawgs fitting in with any of my hunters, I personally find them quite adorable.
Last edited by Niabi on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Absolutely adorable names, and I'm glad you have seen the light of crawg love. :D They're personable lil monsters. <3
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Thank you guys!