Boss Wasps have shrunk to regular wasp size! (PTR)

Read-only since Patch 4.1 is now live.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Boss Wasps have shrunk to regular wasp size! (PTR)

Unread post by Rhyela »

Now that I'm thinking about it, one thing I wish they would fix is how often they do their idle animation. They do it constantly!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Wark
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Unread post by Wark »

Feh. Not the slightest bit surprised it finally happened, but I would have been quite content with Hougouha, She Who Teaches The Melee To Tab Target, remaining full-sized and glorious.

Not that they can take away my many fond memories, but I'm glad I had already stopped playing the hunter attached to the giant killer LSD bug. Don't know if I'll ever be able to whip her out again without going "noooooo, who got into the Gnomish World Enlarger this time?!"

(I do understand why they did it: they've been mostly nixing oversized hunter pets since ten minutes after the first hunter parked a Molten Core corehound on a mailbox while "bur"ing. And it IS a little bit of a PvP advantage. So it was probably on the list of things to go. Just... mehhhh, my wasp. My pretty. Sniffle.)
Fuzzystringwad
Realm: Alterac Mountains

Unread post by Fuzzystringwad »

This greatly offends me because my main and favorite pet is Princess Huhuran... before i raise a stink has anyone seen how this looks with the new glyph that will make it bigger?
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

I for one welcome this change. Thank goodness.

I don't welcome it cause "omg its in my way". Nah, I'm in the back, nothings in my way XD But it annoyed me that these pets (although they shrunk somewhat) weren't more in-line with the rest of the pet-family sizes. I mean if my devilsaur and corehounds had to shrink, I don't see why wasps weren't shrinking XD

And at least now I won't hear that dang buzzing from across Stormwind's trade district XD

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sadness.....I like my stupidly huge wasp.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine