* Bloodthirsty no longer generates Happiness.
* Carrion Feeder no longer restores Happiness.
* The Feed Pet ability now instantly heals 50% of the pet's health. Cannot be used in combat. Requires diet-appropriate food.
* Guard Dog no longer causes Growl to generate additional Happiness.
* The Happiness/Pet Loyalty System has been removed. Hunters will no longer have to manage Happiness for their pets, and the previous damage bonus for pets being happy will now be baseline for all tamed pets.
* Glyph of Mend Pet is now Glyph of Greater Proportion, which increases the size of the pet slightly.
Read-only since Patch 4.1 is now live.
- Illustrious Master Hunter
- Posts: 14062
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
- Realm: Dethecus
- Location: Thedas
There's already a thread on this here ( viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10472 ), so going to lock this one so we're all bouncing joyfully/moping in despair in the same place.